Blowout Cards Forums
17-18 nba

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > Sports & Politics

Notices

Sports & Politics This section is for all political sports talk. Regrettably we feel that in some instances there is no way to eliminate politics from football, basketball, and baseball hobbytalk. Do you pretend nothing is happening with the Warriors, Steelers, A's, etc? This section is for all political sports discussion. However, it is for civil discussion only. No insults aimed at members, political parties, or politicians will be tolerated. There is no warning. If you cannot be civil, you will lose your posting privileges on this site.

Old Yesterday, 02:23 AM   #401
pgisback

Hilarious. Only kneeling player on Thanksgiving when asked what it will take to make him stand...

“What it would take for me to stand is if people can understand what the whole message is behind it,” Vernon told Newsday

Talk about a cupcake, lol. Imagine the ego behind thinking others have to understand and agree with your whiny protest for you to stand for the anthem. Level of selfishness and lack of respect I can't even comprehend.
Nikita Kucherov RCs/On Card Autos
pgisback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:53 AM   #402
ILOVEBEER

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgisback View Post
Hilarious. Only kneeling player on Thanksgiving when asked what it will take to make him stand...

“What it would take for me to stand is if people can understand what the whole message is behind it,” Vernon told Newsday

Talk about a cupcake, lol. Imagine the ego behind thinking others have to understand and agree with your whiny protest for you to stand for the anthem. Level of selfishness and lack of respect I can't even comprehend.
So why was he kneeling? Anti-police or Anti-Trump. Seems like those are the only two reasons they have kneeled.
Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM   #403
pingbling23

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgisback View Post

Here's your platform to spread your message. Nah, I'm just gonna make people guess what the message is about....
pingbling23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM   #404
pgisback

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEBEER View Post
So why was he kneeling? Anti-police or Anti-Trump. Seems like those are the only two reasons they have kneeled.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
Here's your platform to spread your message. Nah, I'm just gonna make people guess what the message is about....
Ha, yea... they look so dumb when they can't explain exactly what it is they're whining about and their solution to change it. If you don't even have a solution to your own problem but instead black mailing your respect for the national anthem so other people figure out the solution, that's as pathetic as it gets. That''s why Kaep has remained silenced. Because what is happening is exactly what he wanted... turn the anthem in to a divisive symbol where people who support it over whiny kneelers can now be labeled racists.
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM   #405
pgisback

Trump telling it like it is... talking about disrespectful Vernon kneeling on Thanksgiving.

"Can you believe that the disrespect for our Country, our Flag, our Anthem continues without penalty to the players. The Commissioner has lost control of the hemorrhaging league. Players are the boss!" - Trump
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM   #406
chezball

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
What did you expect the answer would be, most of them have no idea why they're kneeling.
keep your mouth shut beatoff/TDRavens
chezball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #407
duron

Quote:
Originally Posted by preakness View Post
You dislike successful whites
Incredible post is incredible.

"I'm venting at poor cardboard, not your pride and dignity as a man. Jesus Christ." -rangeljon
duron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:04 PM   #408
duron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandns View Post
Box-office receipts for movies are down, too. I think there's just a lot more stuff for people to do these days.
Yep. Dinosaur/traditional media is shaking in their collective boots.

"I'm venting at poor cardboard, not your pride and dignity as a man. Jesus Christ." -rangeljon
duron is online now   Reply With Quote