Blowout Cards Forums
Breakers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

Notices

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

Old 08-07-2016, 10:58 PM   #1
Lionsman81

Default This guy is a real winner...

Random Guy Wearing Rams Hat Starts Signing For Fans Who Have No Clue He Doesn?t Even Play On The Team | Daily Snark

Gotta love this. Honestly, this is hilarious.
Lionsman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:00 AM   #2
oucats02

Let's be honest, we have all thought about doing this at some point. I do however, feel bad for the jersey he ruined. Maybe just stick to helmets and cards LOL.
Old 08-08-2016, 11:29 AM   #3
Lionsman81

Quote:
Originally Posted by oucats02 View Post
Let's be honest, we have all thought about doing this at some point. I do however, feel bad for the jersey he ruined. Maybe just stick to helmets and cards LOL.
For sure, haha. I threw out the first pitch at a Grasshoppers game a couple weeks ago and had a hat on and a glove and I was walking through the tunnel the players come through to get to the field, so some little kid asked me. I just told him I wasn't a player but I'd still sign it. He shook his head and wasn't having it.
Lionsman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 11:37 AM   #4
seabass97166

This is great. I just took my son to the AZ Cardinals training camp last week and we wasted 3 hours. Not one autograph for anybody. It was pretty disappointing to say the least (for all the kids)

They would have been happy to get anybody resembling a player to sign their stuff.

Let's face it, nobody knows who 70% of the guys are anyway...
seabass97166 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 01:25 PM   #5
riddick41

That's why when me and my son go to camp I focus on one player, camp this year wasn't much different than the past ones. My son and his favorite player hug out for a bit, he is a big Travis Swanson fan, Travis stops to talk to Gabe my son every chance he gets. Travis even gave him a jersey last year, which was super awsome for him! Theo Riddick my favorite didn't sign as usual. So I had made sure I had one item that would make the list of players I know would sign. So I took my broncos ticket when Matt prator hit the 64 yard field goal, he remembers me for the games and events. He is by far one of my favorite player. I had a bunch of my son's friends with us so when Anquan Bolden stopped in front of me of course I didn't have anything for him to sign so one of his friends got an auto on his program and I was the only one he signed for that day.
riddick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 01:27 PM   #6
riddick41

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass97166 View Post
This is great. I just took my son to the AZ Cardinals training camp last week and we wasted 3 hours. Not one autograph for anybody. It was pretty disappointing to say the least (for all the kids)

They would have been happy to get anybody resembling a player to sign their stuff.

Let's face it, nobody knows who 70% of the guys are anyway...
I don't go to training camp just to get autographs most of the time that is pointless. It is training camp for God sakes enjoy football man? Lol
riddick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 05:48 PM   #7
gojacks

He's probably good enough to play for the Rams if nothing else.
gojacks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2016, 07:06 PM   #8
Patsfan

That's hilarious. I do a lot of graphing at the local minor league team and I could see this happening. Hell a lot of the guys that come out I have no idea who they are.
Old 08-15-2016, 02:02 PM   #9
CRL999

Personally I find this hilarious, if you don't know who someone is, don't ask for an autograph. We have those stupid "fans" here in DC too, they ask batboys for autos at A ball games haha
CRL999 is offline   Reply With Quote