Blowout Cards Forums
star wars

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 02-14-2018, 06:50 PM   #1
priestc

Default Can Blowout be used as a drop-shipper?

I'm starting a few venture that will include giveaways of products that blowout carries. I could buy the products from Blowout, have them shipped to me, then I ship them out to my customers, but then I would have to pay shipping twice. Is it possible to buy products from Blowout, and have it ship directly to the customer? I know some retailers disallow this in their terms, but I couldn't find anything in Blowout's t&s. To start out, there will only be a few items per week, but over time this may increase to a few per day.
priestc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 02:26 AM   #2
GoBeavs

Don't see why they wouldn't. But you'll probably get a better answer by calling them, than asking here.
Old 02-15-2018, 07:49 AM   #3
shrevecity

My question is why would you want to risk your reputation drop shipping. Yes Blowout is reliable, but things happen and if there is an issue the drop shipping can create an additional headache in fixing the issue and it is YOUR name that would be involved. Plas all packages from BO would have their info in and on the packages. It would lead to your customers potentially cutting out the middle man..
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 01:01 PM   #4
priestc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
My question is why would you want to risk your reputation drop shipping. Yes Blowout is reliable, but things happen and if there is an issue the drop shipping can create an additional headache in fixing the issue and it is YOUR name that would be involved. Plas all packages from BO would have their info in and on the packages. It would lead to your customers potentially cutting out the middle man..
First off, the products are giveaways. There is no "cutting out the middleman". Secondly, everyone who knows about baseball cards knows about blowout cards, I don't think blowout messing up shipping is going to hurt my reputation too much.
priestc is offline   Reply With Quote