Blowout Cards Forums
2018 March Gladness

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 02-18-2018, 09:21 PM   #1
Default Ebay Rant- Air Jordan NOT AUTHENTIC return

So I sold a pair of 2011 Jordan Retro 3 Black Cements in January. The buyer opened a return claiming they were "not authentic". I know they are the real deal. As a seller, I couldn't accept the return based on that reason. Additionally, because of the buyer's 'reason', the seller is responsible for return shipping. I thought that was bullsh*t. Anyhow, I tried to fight it and ebay "stepped in", refunded him, charged me $14 shipping AND took $37 in final value fees. I called and tried to get my FVF's back but their policy is that if THEY have to use their resources(not a computer program) they take them. So between Priority Shipping ($24), Return Shipping ($14) , FVF ($37), I got the shoes back and lost $75.............. F*ck ebay, bastards.
Blowout All Time Baseball Team 2015 Champion
Blowout All Time Basketball Team 2015 Champion
Archangel1775 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:17 PM   #2

You'd think by now people would understand the laws ... but nope.
I will never buy a used car. I knew this one guy who bought a used car once and 10 years later...BAM!...Herpes.
Did you eat the whole bowl of stupid this morning??
For Trade:
Branesergen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 11:03 PM   #3

You should have just accepted the return. At least you got the shoes back, there was a time on Ebay where anything the buyer said was fake was not required to be returned and the seller still had to refund.

Last edited by shrevecity; 02-19-2018 at 08:11 AM.
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 12:04 AM   #4

If its not a big ebay account for you & they charged your credit card hit THEM with a chargeback!
3AND4 is offline   Reply With Quote