Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > NON-SPORTS

Notices

NON-SPORTS Post Your Non-Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Old 07-11-2014, 06:20 PM   #2601
SerialKilnWalkr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicnac View Post
Don't know if anyone posted this yet:

About 60 or so pages ago. Refresher won't hurt.

Thanks.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/n...ml#post7410797
Old 07-11-2014, 06:43 PM   #2602
icancu202

So people on eBay are kind of crazy with offers. I have my duplicate Rick and Daryl autos listed at $115 each or best offer...on Rick yesterday I got an offer of $35...and today a $45 offer on the Daryl. Where do people come up with these numbers?
icancu202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:55 PM   #2603
CAS239

Quote:
Originally Posted by icancu202 View Post
So people on eBay are kind of crazy with offers. I have my duplicate Rick and Daryl autos listed at $115 each or best offer...on Rick yesterday I got an offer of $35...and today a $45 offer on the Daryl. Where do people come up with these numbers?
Probably people trying to take advantage of the sellers trying to flip quick for anything, or just trying to get a card for cheap hoping the seller doesn't know the value
CAS239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 07:11 PM   #2604
VinnyH

Default And...

Quote:
Originally Posted by icancu202 View Post
You can also add your minimum price on Buy it Nows, to turn away low ball offers.
I just had a baseball card at $299 or BIN with a minimum of $140. I could see on my eBay app that there were a few offers below $100 and it rejected them automatically.

VinnyH
VinnyH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 09:54 PM   #2605
grodd

Anyone else enjoying all of the variants. Still no Rick or Daryl variants, but seems like most cards have something.
grodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:45 AM   #2606
GFD18

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie4ever View Post
If you really want an answer, I would think that calling them would be much better than opening a ticket. But if you really want to just go through e-mail, you should respond to the e-mail they sent you when you made the order. I know the last time I ordered from them, the e-mail receipt I received came from a specific person's e-mail address at Cryptozoic and not a generic customer service e-mail. So check yours, and hopefully you can contact the person directly.
As icancu202 stated, the Cryptozoic phone number posted on their website under "contact us" is useless. You cannot talk to anyone or even an operator. You enter an ID or Pin Number of an associate or something like that.

UPDATE!
I finally got a response to my ticket. Cryptozoic basically just said [paraphrased] "Oops, even though your order was marked as shipped, it was never actually shipped and it was forgotten about..." They shipped my order today.

That sucks, haha. At least this appears to be resolving itself.
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 12:50 AM   #2607
ragecraw

Awesome man...good luck on the boxes when they finally arrive
ragecraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:00 AM   #2608
ragecraw

$70-80 is still pretty cheap for an autographed wardrobe isn't it? Thinking of chasing the set
Old 07-12-2014, 09:14 AM   #2609
SerialKilnWalkr

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragecraw View Post
$70-80 is still pretty cheap for an autographed wardrobe isn't it? Thinking of chasing the set
Just the auto/wardrobe set?

These 7 maybe be cheap to put together but just wait until the next release. Those 3 will make up for it.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:27 AM   #2610
ragecraw

Oh yea!, thats a big reason why I'm chasing it..just need three more and
two are about 80 each bin..
Old 07-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #2611
DarthRogahn

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodd View Post
Anyone else enjoying all of the variants. Still no Rick or Daryl variants, but seems like most cards have something.
Yes I am big time

A lot of fun seeing all the different options of wardrobe and wardrobe autos
DarthRogahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 02:46 PM   #2612
CAS239

Posted a bunch of walking dead stuff (and other non sports) up for sale to those interested

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/n...requently.html

Carol sketch just sold
Old 07-12-2014, 04:21 PM   #2613
CAS239

Crypto posted this on their ticket site yesterday

JUL

Attention Walking Dead Trading Card Fans!
Posted by Vanessa Jimenez on 11 July 2014 12:26 PM

We recently released The Walking dead Trading Cards Season 3 Part 1. It has been one of our most popular trading card sets so far and fans from all over the world have been enjoying these very special cards. After the set released, we did receive a few emails that drew our attention and we wanted to make sure that we addressed any concerns that our fans may have as quickly and accurately as possible.

Retail Display Boxes:

The Walking Dead is such a popular show that there are many fans excited to collect just the base cards. Therefore, we created a special display box that has a different ratio of autograph and wardrobe cards than our regular hobby boxes. Since the autographs and wardrobe cards are very limited, these special low hit boxes allowed more fans had access to the base cards. These casual fans could enjoy the fun of collecting these cards without reducing the number of hits in the regular hobby boxes.

We have received a few comments from people who did not receive hits in their boxes. We are very careful to make sure that each box has the intended ratio of autos and other special inserts. Although mistakes do happen, we are concerned that some of these issues may have resulted in a confusion between the Retail booster displays and the Hobby booster displays.

Before submitting a ticket, please check the top right corner of the display box. If it has the word “Retail” as part of the title, these boxes have a different hit ratio than the hobby boxes and it is unlikely that you will pull a hit from this box.

Hobby Box Typo:

We have also found that there was an unintentional error on the bottom of the Hobby display box. The ratio printed is 1:12 packs for an autograph card. This was simply a typo and the correct ratio, 1:24 packs, is correctly printed on the individual boosters. We would like to apologize for this issue and thank you for your understanding.

Ratio Guarantee:

While we will do our best to replace missing hits in certain circumstances, we do not guarantee that we will be able to do so. We reserve a small number of cards for any potential packing errors that we find and do our best to help out our customers when we can. However, if we reserved too many of these cards, we would not be able to put as many directly into packs, and fewer fans would be able to enjoy them. Due to this limited supply, we will do our best to help fans in situations of missing hits but would urge them to be honest about these issues.

If you do feel that you have an issue with your Walking Dead Season 3 Part 1 trading cards, please feel free to submit a ticket including a picture of your display box, your full contact info, and detailed information about your issue.

Thank you for your time.

-Cryptozoic Team

Read more »
Old 07-12-2014, 07:36 PM   #2614
ragecraw

Hope they held back some metal cards
Old 07-12-2014, 08:19 PM   #2615
the1mcjensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragecraw View Post
Oh yea!, thats a big reason why I'm chasing it..just need three more and
two are about 80 each bin..
Who do you still need?
Old 07-12-2014, 08:20 PM   #2616
the1mcjensen

If we already submitted a ticket, do we need to do another one with the pictures?
Old 07-12-2014, 08:37 PM   #2617
KarlM

I just did, as it sounds like they are not going to trust us otherwise.

I submitted my ticket before the retail hit stores.
KarlM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 08:40 PM   #2618
durstlimpbizkit

I feel pretty good about getting consistent hits in every box then. Even though there's no guaranteed walker card this year it raises the stakes a little bit knowing everything else you can pull.
durstlimpbizkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:10 PM   #2619
CAS239

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1mcjensen View Post
If we already submitted a ticket, do we need to do another one with the pictures?
You don't have to submit a whole new ticket. You can go to their website, view your ticket, then you can click "add reply" and insert a pic there.

That's what I did after I read what they posted. You upload the pic straight to your ticket and then it's there for them.
Old 07-12-2014, 09:22 PM   #2620
Butterbean

I pulled a metal card from one of my boxes. #48 "Who to trust". It is a full color metal card if anyone is interested. I'm not going to keep it. I am interested in an Andrew Lincoln auto if anyone wants to trade or make an offer.
Butterbean is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 09:48 PM   #2621
jjsmallvillelvr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAS239 View Post
Crypto posted this on their ticket site yesterday

JUL

Attention Walking Dead Trading Card Fans!
Posted by Vanessa Jimenez on 11 July 2014 12:26 PM

We recently released The Walking dead Trading Cards Season 3 Part 1. It has been one of our most popular trading card sets so far and fans from all over the world have been enjoying these very special cards. After the set released, we did receive a few emails that drew our attention and we wanted to make sure that we addressed any concerns that our fans may have as quickly and accurately as possible.

Retail Display Boxes:

The Walking Dead is such a popular show that there are many fans excited to collect just the base cards. Therefore, we created a special display box that has a different ratio of autograph and wardrobe cards than our regular hobby boxes. Since the autographs and wardrobe cards are very limited, these special low hit boxes allowed more fans had access to the base cards. These casual fans could enjoy the fun of collecting these cards without reducing the number of hits in the regular hobby boxes.

We have received a few comments from people who did not receive hits in their boxes. We are very careful to make sure that each box has the intended ratio of autos and other special inserts. Although mistakes do happen, we are concerned that some of these issues may have resulted in a confusion between the Retail booster displays and the Hobby booster displays.

Before submitting a ticket, please check the top right corner of the display box. If it has the word “Retail” as part of the title, these boxes have a different hit ratio than the hobby boxes and it is unlikely that you will pull a hit from this box.

Hobby Box Typo:

We have also found that there was an unintentional error on the bottom of the Hobby display box. The ratio printed is 1:12 packs for an autograph card. This was simply a typo and the correct ratio, 1:24 packs, is correctly printed on the individual boosters. We would like to apologize for this issue and thank you for your understanding.

Ratio Guarantee:

While we will do our best to replace missing hits in certain circumstances, we do not guarantee that we will be able to do so. We reserve a small number of cards for any potential packing errors that we find and do our best to help out our customers when we can. However, if we reserved too many of these cards, we would not be able to put as many directly into packs, and fewer fans would be able to enjoy them. Due to this limited supply, we will do our best to help fans in situations of missing hits but would urge them to be honest about these issues.

If you do feel that you have an issue with your Walking Dead Season 3 Part 1 trading cards, please feel free to submit a ticket including a picture of your display box, your full contact info, and detailed information about your issue.

Thank you for your time.

-Cryptozoic Team

Read more »
I guess it's good they addressed all the crap, but sucks if they can't help everyone. Since lots of people are genuinely missing hits, I wonder if a lot of people have submitted tickets lying about missing hits, to get free stuff. That would suck. I can see why they'd want proof. Tho, even a picture of a box isn't really proof. The only like 100% proof would be if you recorded your break... And didn't edit the footage. Lol.
Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Superman
jjsmallvillelvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #2622
ragecraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1mcjensen View Post
Who do you still need?
All done bud..Thanks for asking tho
Old 07-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #2623
Bryanjs14

I had two boxes missing hits over 5 cases but I didn't open a ticket, felt I received more than enough in other boxes to make up for it. So there are two genuine missing hits not getting a ticket opened for lol.
Bryanjs14 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2014, 11:13 PM   #2624
the1mcjensen

I opened my ticket due to not getting a sketch in my first case. Wasn't too pleased since it happened last year as well
Old 07-13-2014, 06:09 AM   #2625
Cujobyte

Ok guys, this is the most absurd thing I've seen in awhile:

Cryptozoic Walking Dead Season 3 Auto Relic Shadow Box Sketch Hot Pack | eBay

The shadowbox cards are VERY EASY TO FIGURE OUT in the box. Do not bid on these type of auctions, as you'll just get an overpriced shadow box. Trust me.
Cujobyte is online now   Reply With Quote