Blowout Cards Forums
Power Coupon DANNY

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > Sports & Politics

Notices

Sports & Politics This section is for all political sports talk. Regrettably we feel that in some instances there is no way to eliminate politics from football, basketball, and baseball hobbytalk. Do you pretend nothing is happening with the Warriors, Steelers, A's, etc? This section is for all political sports discussion. However, it is for civil discussion only. No insults aimed at members, political parties, or politicians will be tolerated. There is no warning. If you cannot be civil, you will lose your posting privileges on this site.

Old 10-13-2017, 01:58 AM   #26
pingbling23

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
How can you choose to not have other people hate you for what you look like?
Can't change the human element. This is a global issue, one since the beginning of man. Somehow it only gets pointed to white Americans but all races are guilty of this. Wish there was an easy fix.
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:10 AM   #27
ssbledsoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiserdaddy7 View Post
You are right. I didn't have the chance to be a collegiate athlete, nor did I get free college. Nor will I ever make in a lifetime we he has made in 1 peak season.

This crap isn't fair. I'm going to go blame an entire group of people for my "inequalities". I should be able to play football too because he can. ITS NOT FAIR
This is the biggest load of crap Iíve ever seen. You shouldíve pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and worked for it, right... At least thatís what we say about those that are born into bad situations, amirite???

Drew Bledsoe is a better QB than your favorite QB
ssbledsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 06:18 AM   #28
pac213up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
Can't change the human element. This is a global issue, one since the beginning of man. Somehow it only gets pointed to white Americans but all races are guilty of this. Wish there was an easy fix.
Well this is America so yeah it gets pointed out. It's built into the fabric of our history. We are the greatest....correct.....we should expect to be held to a higher standard then.

If people want to wrap themselves in the flag and continuously dance around about how much greater they are than the rest of the civilized world then they should be able to put on their big boy pants and deal with some of these truths.
Old 10-14-2017, 11:51 AM   #29
preakness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingbling23 View Post
white officers are hated just because they are white

white teachers are hated just because they are white

white wide receivers go undrafted in fantasy drafts just because they are white

white dudes are deemed bad dancers just because they are white
preakness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:46 PM   #30
socal805

Quote:
Originally Posted by allabtsprt View Post
I try to stay out of stuff like this but.......Our path in life begins the day we are born. Some are born into privilege and others into poverty. Once we are old enough, we learn something called "choices". We can all live or die by the choices we make. Make good choices and usually good things will follow. Hang out with good people and usually you'll turn out good. Make bad choices and normally bad things happen. Hang out with bad people......you get the idea. People of ALL races, religions, sexes, cultures, etc. have and continue to be discriminated against in some form by people of other races, religions, sexes, cultures, etc.. It's been this way for millennia.

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I am white. Funny thing is, they must have run out of "white privilege" when I was born because I've had to work my ass off for everything I have.
"White Privilege" has been replaced by "Black Privilege". And Brown is the new Black. And if you don't believe me just turn on your TV, go to the movies or tune your car stereo to a music station. Let me know what you see and/or listen too.

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk
socal805 is online now   Reply With Quote