Blowout Cards Forums
Wave 12

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2018, 02:56 PM   #1
jewcer2k5
Member
 
jewcer2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 31,581
Default Block goldustnrouge

Returning card bc he grades all cards and it won’t gem. After posting about this on Facebook multiple people said he was already posted about. Do yourself a favor and just block if you sell raw cards.
__________________
Find my weekly BGS subs and bi weekly PSA subs in the group break section
Secondary eBay account - pc_sportscards
Insta - @pc_sportscards @jocosphotos

Last edited by jewcer2k5; 10-05-2018 at 04:08 PM.
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:41 PM   #2
cardmole
Member
 
cardmole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Redondo Beach
Posts: 1,189
Default

Thanks....block+1 note: use all lower case goldustnrouge
cardmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 04:57 PM   #3
JeffG1954
Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 321
Default

Interesting.....

A few days ago the same buyer.....goldustnrouge.....hit my BIN for a 2011 Mike Trout Update PSA 10.....$500. Within 5 minutes of the sale I get this eBay message:

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ebay-sale.html


Dear only4auction,

just purchased one from ya.can you do 400 on this?or any better

-goldustnrouge


The auction did not have a OBO option, just a straight BIN of $500. Seems like if the question was going to be asked it should have been asked BEFORE you hit the BIN, not after.

That being said, he paid for the card today, 2 days after hitting the BIN. I guess now I have to hold my breath for 6 months to see if he changes his mind.
JeffG1954 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 05:34 PM   #4
jewcer2k5
Member
 
jewcer2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 31,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffG1954 View Post
Interesting.....

A few days ago the same buyer.....goldustnrouge.....hit my BIN for a 2011 Mike Trout Update PSA 10.....$500. Within 5 minutes of the sale I get this eBay message:

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ebay-sale.html


Dear only4auction,

just purchased one from ya.can you do 400 on this?or any better

-goldustnrouge


The auction did not have a OBO option, just a straight BIN of $500. Seems like if the question was going to be asked it should have been asked BEFORE you hit the BIN, not after.

That being said, he paid for the card today, 2 days after hitting the BIN. I guess now I have to hold my breath for 6 months to see if he changes his mind.
Just hope the case is up to his standard.
__________________
Find my weekly BGS subs and bi weekly PSA subs in the group break section
Secondary eBay account - pc_sportscards
Insta - @pc_sportscards @jocosphotos
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 05:56 PM   #5
swerve
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: AUSTIN, TX
Posts: 3,702
Default

So I just went to block and it said invalid user id. Anyone got the updated id?
__________________
checkoutmycards.com/users/0023
swerve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 06:50 PM   #6
Miss Lizzy
Member
 
Miss Lizzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerve View Post
So I just went to block and it said invalid user id. Anyone got the updated id?
Make sure the username is all lowercase: goldustnrouge
Miss Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 08:27 PM   #7
jewcer2k5
Member
 
jewcer2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 31,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerve View Post
So I just went to block and it said invalid user id. Anyone got the updated id?
Has to all be lowercase. Posted from phone and didnít think about it.
__________________
Find my weekly BGS subs and bi weekly PSA subs in the group break section
Secondary eBay account - pc_sportscards
Insta - @pc_sportscards @jocosphotos
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 11:15 PM   #8
shrevecity
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 13,778
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffG1954 View Post
Interesting.....

A few days ago the same buyer.....goldustnrouge.....hit my BIN for a 2011 Mike Trout Update PSA 10.....$500. Within 5 minutes of the sale I get this eBay message:

Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the
transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may
be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More
at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ebay-sale.html


Dear only4auction,

just purchased one from ya.can you do 400 on this?or any better

-goldustnrouge


The auction did not have a OBO option, just a straight BIN of $500. Seems like if the question was going to be asked it should have been asked BEFORE you hit the BIN, not after.

That being said, he paid for the card today, 2 days after hitting the BIN. I guess now I have to hold my breath for 6 months to see if he changes his mind.
When he opens his claim be sure you report that to Ebay. If he negs you that should be grounds to have that neg removed.

I honestly do not think I would send it, I would refund him and relist.
shrevecity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:12 PM   #9
wilsoncat
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Medford, NY
Posts: 2
Default

Block goldustnrouge!

I've been waiting for my account to be approved so I could post in this thread. This guy did the same thing to me this past week. I sold him a card and when it didn't meet his expectations on what it would grade he pointed out all the "flaws" and demanded a refund. I sell collect and sell cards as a hobby and was a little green on what to look for. I didn't notice the lines in the chrome surface when I listed it. I want to avoid these situations in the future so I ask you: Do you go over your cards and note every little detail? Is this something that I should do? After all this I started looking at cards I had planned to sell but I am discouraged from posting them as I am concerned that the buyer wouldn't be happy with them. ALOT of these shiny cards come out of the pack with marks and lines....kinda discouraging.

Anyway...glad to finally be a part of the forum.
wilsoncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:50 AM   #10
cardmole
Member
 
cardmole's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Redondo Beach
Posts: 1,189
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncat View Post
Block goldustnrouge!

I've been waiting for my account to be approved so I could post in this thread. This guy did the same thing to me this past week. I sold him a card and when it didn't meet his expectations on what it would grade he pointed out all the "flaws" and demanded a refund. I sell collect and sell cards as a hobby and was a little green on what to look for. I didn't notice the lines in the chrome surface when I listed it. I want to avoid these situations in the future so I ask you: Do you go over your cards and note every little detail? Is this something that I should do? After all this I started looking at cards I had planned to sell but I am discouraged from posting them as I am concerned that the buyer wouldn't be happy with them. ALOT of these shiny cards come out of the pack with marks and lines....kinda discouraging.

Anyway...glad to finally be a part of the forum.
One of the best things about the forum is being made aware of these BS buyers. There is a whole thread about "print lines" on the chrome cards that's worth reading for fun and info.
cardmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 01:01 PM   #11
jewcer2k5
Member
 
jewcer2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 31,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsoncat View Post
Block goldustnrouge!

I've been waiting for my account to be approved so I could post in this thread. This guy did the same thing to me this past week. I sold him a card and when it didn't meet his expectations on what it would grade he pointed out all the "flaws" and demanded a refund. I sell collect and sell cards as a hobby and was a little green on what to look for. I didn't notice the lines in the chrome surface when I listed it. I want to avoid these situations in the future so I ask you: Do you go over your cards and note every little detail? Is this something that I should do? After all this I started looking at cards I had planned to sell but I am discouraged from posting them as I am concerned that the buyer wouldn't be happy with them. ALOT of these shiny cards come out of the pack with marks and lines....kinda discouraging.

Anyway...glad to finally be a part of the forum.
CALL EBAY!!!!!

This guy (goldustnrouge) claims he is a collector and thinks its pathetic that sellers won't stand behind their cards. Meaning he wants a perfect card for the rate of a raw card. His claim to fame is that he runs some crappy gold and diamond shop....Who knows....Just block him, it's safer.
__________________
Find my weekly BGS subs and bi weekly PSA subs in the group break section
Secondary eBay account - pc_sportscards
Insta - @pc_sportscards @jocosphotos
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:58 PM   #12
RollTribe
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 1,237
Default

At least you didn’t get hoe checked
__________________
Mortgage Broker in NC
RollTribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:14 PM   #13
wilsoncat
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: Medford, NY
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewcer2k5 View Post
CALL EBAY!!!!!

This guy (goldustnrouge) claims he is a collector and thinks its pathetic that sellers won't stand behind their cards. Meaning he wants a perfect card for the rate of a raw card. His claim to fame is that he runs some crappy gold and diamond shop....Who knows....Just block him, it's safer.
Oh believe me, I already did. I ALWAYS call eBay if someone calls me out on something that is complete BS. I had two initial messages with him where he lumped me in with "those sellers" and that I HAD to take his return and that "Negative feedback over $50 really isn't worth it". Ding! Threatening me with a negative now if I don't do what you say? Always follow up with eBay or PayPal (if that is where the chargeback is happening). Beat them to the punch with all the details and block the buyer....but I am sure most people who are selling items on eBay already know this. I also reported him at the conclusion of the return per eBay customer support.

This guy is no collector...he makes a lot of cash by buying raw and grading to resell. FACT.
wilsoncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 04:19 PM   #14
jewcer2k5
Member
 
jewcer2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 31,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollTribe View Post
At least you didnít get hoe checked
When you sell a lot you deal with a lot. I only post the most egregious. I get ridiculous messages daily.
__________________
Find my weekly BGS subs and bi weekly PSA subs in the group break section
Secondary eBay account - pc_sportscards
Insta - @pc_sportscards @jocosphotos
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 06:19 PM   #15
nvsb
Member
 
nvsb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,349
Default

+1 blocked
__________________
WCS
Buy-Sell-Trade-Auction-Consign
nvsb is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.