Blowout Cards Forums
Power Coupon DANNY

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2017, 02:47 PM   #26
Incognito
Member
 
Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kansas
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donfishin View Post
Any ❤️ for this one?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wow, that is a sweet piece! Love the Reebok patch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
I PC rare KC Chiefs Cards
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:19 PM   #27
Donfishin
Member
 
Donfishin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
Wow, that is a sweet piece! Love the Reebok patch.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks! I'm a Vikings and Colts fan, but always have liked Tony G and loved the way he played the game. Isn't he second all time receptions behind rice too? Not 100% but thought I read somewhere. Best TE to ever play the game IMO and fun to watch too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 03:31 PM   #28
Incognito
Member
 
Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kansas
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donfishin View Post
Thanks! I'm a Vikings and Colts fan, but always have liked Tony G and loved the way he played the game. Isn't he second all time receptions behind rice too? Not 100% but thought I read somewhere. Best TE to ever play the game IMO and fun to watch too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I think you're right, he truly changed the way the TE position is played. I'm a Chiefs fan but I did get a nice Vikings card a little while back. I've always liked Moss, the guy was really gifted!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
I PC rare KC Chiefs Cards
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:06 PM   #29
Donfishin
Member
 
Donfishin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
I think you're right, he truly changed the way the TE position is played. I'm a Chiefs fan but I did get a nice Vikings card a little while back. I've always liked Moss, the guy was really gifted!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Nice! He was a real talent to be reckoned with. I want to say I wish he stayed with the Vikings but it was fun to watch him play with Brady...except against colts...not as fun. Lol Vikings wouldn't have gotten him the stats he holds today; I hate to say it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 04:14 PM   #30
Incognito
Member
 
Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kansas
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donfishin View Post
Nice! He was a real talent to be reckoned with. I want to say I wish he stayed with the Vikings but it was fun to watch him play with Brady...except against colts...not as fun. Lol Vikings wouldn't have gotten him the stats he holds today; I hate to say it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks ya he was special for sure! He did play 'lights out' when he was with Brady. Lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
I PC rare KC Chiefs Cards
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:05 PM   #31
MeteoriteGuy
Member
 
MeteoriteGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wichita, Kansas
Posts: 3,633
Default

Very nice National Treasures.

Not really as big of a BGS fan as much as this forum, but I can play this game. The Pristine was my first Gonzalez shield card.




__________________
Always looking for low numbered Tony Gonzalez cards.
MeteoriteGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:07 PM   #32
Incognito
Member
 
Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kansas
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoriteGuy View Post
Very nice National Treasures.



Not really as big of a BGS fan as much as this forum, but I can play this game. The Pristine was my first Gonzalez shield card.











Lol. Wow! That shield used to be mine. I'm the one who sent it to BGS. Ha Ha, been a long time since I've seen it. Thanks for sharing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
I PC rare KC Chiefs Cards
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:13 PM   #33
Donfishin
Member
 
Donfishin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 174
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoriteGuy View Post
Very nice National Treasures.



Not really as big of a BGS fan as much as this forum, but I can play this game. The Pristine was my first Gonzalez shield card.











That is a sweet Pristine card. I have never seen those before. The entire card looks felt, is that correct? Or am I crazy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Donfishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 05:15 PM   #34
Incognito
Member
 
Incognito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Kansas
Posts: 111
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donfishin View Post
That is a sweet Pristine card. I have never seen those before. The entire card looks felt, is that correct? Or am I crazy


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Nope, it just appears that way. It's all cardboard other than the patch. It's serial numbered 1/1 on the back.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
I PC rare KC Chiefs Cards
Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.