Notices

WWE & WRESTLING Post your WWE/Wrestling Cards Hobby Talk

Old 11-29-2011, 06:20 PM   #201
mnvikingstwins

Smackdown live tonight
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 08:17 PM   #202
mnvikingstwins

Mistletoe on a pole for a Diva's MITB contract? Pretty creative actually.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #203
mnvikingstwins

So, why is Del Rio getting a push and Jinder Mahal isn't? I like Mahal's gimmick better anyways.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:39 PM   #204
mnvikingstwins

Awful segment with Booker pretending to swear but only saying Sh over and over. Cody should get a Orton style face push of still doing heel actions but getting over with the crowd. I'm a fan of him
Old 11-29-2011, 08:51 PM   #205
mnvikingstwins

Nice to see a pothead in Bourne in the anti-bullying commercials
Old 11-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #206
mnvikingstwins

Hornswoggle talks!!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:47 PM   #207
mnvikingstwins

How about a cheap Henry win, Big Show attacks him and throws him through the cage, failed cash-in attempt by Bryan as Henry hits the WSS before the bell rings and he gets the briefcase back again.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #208
GoJays

I didn't mind the win by henry tonight, although now this means if D-Bryan cashes in at wrestlemania, Henry won't be champion.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:46 PM   #209
vc15jrich23
Banned

Hopfully KANE comes back at royal rumble, wins it then wins the title at wrestlemania (he is the only guy I care to watch anymore)
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:46 PM   #210
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I didn't mind the win by henry tonight, although now this means if D-Bryan cashes in at wrestlemania, Henry won't be champion.
Or the writing team just expects the viewers to have short-term memory. Possibly like the whole rewriting the last 6 weeks to not debut Brodus, but no one will remember that. I'm thinking it'll be a massive failure with his debut.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:52 PM   #211
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Or the writing team just expects the viewers to have short-term memory. Possibly like the whole rewriting the last 6 weeks to not debut Brodus, but no one will remember that. I'm thinking it'll be a massive failure with his debut.
It had been rumored that Brodus was going to debut and destroy John Morrison (who was leaving the WWE anyway), but apparently that didn't happen. I hope for Brodus' sake he debuts soon and shines. Itd be quite easy for him to fail miserably, but if WWE could write him in so he isn't another Mark Henry or Big Show, but a decent wrestler who still dominates everyone, I think he could be a very prominent and relevant wrestler for years to come.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:30 AM   #212
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
It had been rumored that Brodus was going to debut and destroy John Morrison (who was leaving the WWE anyway), but apparently that didn't happen. I hope for Brodus' sake he debuts soon and shines. Itd be quite easy for him to fail miserably, but if WWE could write him in so he isn't another Mark Henry or Big Show, but a decent wrestler who still dominates everyone, I think he could be a very prominent and relevant wrestler for years to come.
I have very low expectations for him. I wonder which low-carder is gone next week by the Miz
Old 11-30-2011, 09:15 AM   #213
NWOWOLFPACK
Banned

Picked up a 10 shoot interview dvd lot from highspots. Will be arriving here in the next 2 hours. Gonna be a fun day. Will post what I get when they get here. Hopefully they sent most of the ones I asked for!
NWOWOLFPACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:52 AM   #214
wakigatame

Quote:
How can you be sure? It's possible Henry beats Show at TLC and keeps the belt until WrestleMania. It would be pointless (though it's WWE so they may actually go with this) to build Danielson as the guy to slay the monster and then have Big Show do it for him.
wakigatame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:57 PM   #215
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakigatame View Post
How can you be sure? It's possible Henry beats Show at TLC and keeps the belt until WrestleMania. It would be pointless (though it's WWE so they may actually go with this) to build Danielson as the guy to slay the monster and then have Big Show do it for him.
What I mean is we just saw Henry annihilate Bryan. It wasn't even a close match. Bryan never had Henry in a position to lose (other than maybe when Bryan almost escaped. In a one on one it wouldn't even be close). Henry absolutely anihilated Bryan. Now how can we expect Bryan to go from a lopsided loss to a wrestlemania victory? I have a feeling we'll see either Orton or Rhodes be champ come wrestlemania, which I really wouldn't mind.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #216
mnvikingstwins

Kaitlyn is supposed to get a push with the Divas of Doom.
Epico/Hunico/Primo/Rosa were supposed to get a big push and win the Tag Titles
Bourne is back this weekend in house shows
Old 12-01-2011, 10:12 PM   #217
mnvikingstwins

Old 12-01-2011, 11:01 PM   #218
heely

Quote:
SANTINO!!!
heely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:03 PM   #219
GoJays

Quote:
Oh please don't tell me that's the poster. PLEASE!!! Another step back, it appears, for the wwe.

Of course the last time they had a #@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@ poster, we got MITB, and that was pretty kick a$$, so maybe this is a good sign
Old 12-01-2011, 11:06 PM   #220
mnvikingstwins

Is the consensus that Riley is Miz's next target? Time to go back to the old points swept under the rug once more. When does Big Andy if ever appear on WWE TV? Who was the anonymous Raw GM? What was the Nexus' bigger purpose?
Old 12-01-2011, 11:20 PM   #221
GoJays

Quote:
Is the consensus that Riley is Miz's next target? Time to go back to the old points swept under the rug once more. When does Big Andy if ever appear on WWE TV? Who was the anonymous Raw GM? What was the Nexus' bigger purpose?
I hope we never have to get tortured by another Miz-Riley match ever again. The Miz is on the rise for the first time in a while, and a 3-week feud with A-Ry would not help his main-event status.

My best guess is that Big Andy will probably debut either at the Royal Rumble or after wrestlemania. I hope we get to see him soon. He would be a great addition to a weak Raw roster.

Anonymous RAW GM, along with The Nexus, could perhaps be brought back soon. John Laurinaitis will probably be gone soon, and I highly doubt Triple H will be brought back. Wade Barrett is looking very good on Smackdown, which could lead to a Nexus comeback now that Barrett and some other former nexus members are looking better and better in-ring. We may find out who the anonymous GM is soon, along with what the nexus' main purpose was.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #222
sesmarine04
Banned

Predictions for tomorrow night? suck like always? lol
sesmarine04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:19 PM   #223
ldsports

Just an FYI....I was at a no TV show last night in Sunrise Florida. 2 things of note were Evan Bourne was back as well as Skip Sheffield.
ldsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:35 PM   #224
sesmarine04
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsports View Post
Just an FYI....I was at a no TV show last night in Sunrise Florida. 2 things of note were Evan Bourne was back as well as Skip Sheffield.
They were supposed to be in Daytona Beach tonight but the show got cancelled for some reason. Lame.
sesmarine04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:35 PM   #225
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
Predictions for tomorrow night? suck like always? lol
Here's my prediction: John Cena will come out and get cheered and booed a little (as usual by those crappy crowds outside of the northeast), mention some hall of famers, call out a heel, fight him (and win, because let's face it, it's absolutely impossible for a superhuman such as Cena to lose. I mean, he's like a god, right guys? He is the only man in world history to get the living crap beat out of him for 10 minutes straight, yet somehow come back and end up winning the match, yet his opponent ends up completely crippled after an obviously unpainful finisher.), and end the night with everyone in the building chanting "let's go Cena". But then another higher up heel will come out and mention The Rock and insult Cena. He will then go on to beat the crap out Cena. But Cena will come back and start punching the heel. He will then hit a five-knuckle shuffle, and go on to hit an attitude adjustment, which will somehow cripple the guy. This will set up a similar situation next week, which will lead to a match at TLC, where Cena will "overcome the odds" and defeat him. Cena will then win the WWE championship over Alberto Del Rio (because lets face it, Vince will be the idiot he is and have punk lose), preach about "hustle,loyalty, and respect", talk about how he's overcome the rock, beat the rock at wrestlemania, and ride off into the sunset while we idiots still call for a heel turn.

As you can see, I'm not very optomistic about the wwe's future.