Blowout Cards Forums
2017 black Friday wave 9

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > FOOTBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE

Notices

FOOTBALL BUY/SELL/TRADE Post your FOOTBALL Buy/Sell/Trade needs here.

Old 09-04-2010, 03:11 AM   #26
mindbinge

i went today and got 19 packs...busted them because I'm weak and cant help myself lol...got 5 of the minis and i brought the gravity box home with me as well...lol...going to check the 2 other local Targets in the morning....if I find a sealed box I will give it to the wife for safe keeping and it's yours lol.

Funny enough the Target Blasters from 2009 had patches in them and not the Minis...so I'm wondering if these were only in the gravity feed boxes?
mindbinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #27
mindbinge

here is what they look like...since no one has posted a scan.

Last edited by mindbinge; 09-04-2010 at 12:44 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #28
seahawks

You are weak you need the force my to help you !!!!!!!haha. ya i think they where in the gravity boxes and the 24 count boxes but they 24 count boxes where a 1 shot deal way back never seen another it was like the first week they came out, then i think they went to gravity boxes, thing was not ever store got them some got 1 or 2 boxes was all, becasue space was an issue i have talked to the company that target used to put these in the store and was told in avg they only put 1 box per store because of space and amount of cards each store sell out of the 1700 stores about 1200 stores got boxes the other either didnt have space or didnt move sell much in cards. with that each store would get 1-2 boxes so figure out from there how many may be out there, that not alot considering what topps makes and there are 15 cards per set. know there are 48 count boxes on an avg you get 10 per box even though odds are 1/4. so they state you can get 12 per box but the avg is 10 some may get more some may get less. to complete a set of 15 is tough when you can't get your hands on more then 1 box and in the fact at 2.00 a pack x 48= 96.00 x tax your over 100.00 for 1 box that's not even a set not that's 10 cards. so when ya find more no more opening hahah.
seahawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #29
mindbinge

ha...man it is just hard for me to not open stuff..i've put boxes back before to keep and at some point i have to bust them lol. I got a bunch of gold cards, flashback, and Nat. Chic. cards out of the packs also.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #30
49erFan

So are the Allen and ginter cards inserted into the topps Target exclusive packs, or are you looking for 2009 Allen and ginter? Sorry I'm a bit confused.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:27 PM   #31
irtazman

Send a message via AIM to irtazman Send a message via Yahoo to irtazman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erFan View Post
So are the Allen and ginter cards inserted into the topps Target exclusive packs, or are you looking for 2009 Allen and ginter? Sorry I'm a bit confused.
the allen and ginter inserts were inserted only in the target exclusive packs of base topps i believe
Old 09-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #32
mindbinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by irtazman View Post
the allen and ginter inserts were inserted only in the target exclusive packs of base topps i believe
correct...these are A&G football minis that were Target Exclusives in the 2009 Football packs (with Big Ben's pic on the wrapper) and it clearly says "Featuring Allen & Ginter Football Cards" on the top of the pack in a yellow bar. You can't miss them if you see them.

You will probably only be able to find the gravity packs which are $1.99 retail price and should be hanging on the wall in the card section. I found a little more than 50 packs today after going to 3 Targets...these are last years product and are all but dried up now....kinda late in the game to be looking for something like this that's been out for a year....makes it a little harder to come by.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #33
SteveSmith12

So just to clarify, are you paying a little extra if we can get you packs?
Old 09-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #34
seahawks

Default No longer buying ginter boxes & packs buying singles

I have been able to accomplish my goal with the packs want to thanks the guys who helped me here, I have had people from other sources looking also all over the country helping as well and been able to finish that part of my goal. With the 24 count box i have come to the conclusion from talking to many target reps and dealers if they where out that was a long time ago. But i am putting up single buys that i want.

Earl Campbell paying 4.00
matt stafford paying 6.00
manning paying 5.00
c.johnson paying 3.00
elway paying5.00
sanchez 15.00
peterson 6.00
ryan 2.00
rothlisberger 3.00
bradshaw 5.00
crabtree 4.00
bo 5.00
sayers 4.00
wells 2.00
marino 5.00

let me know what ya have. taking 20 -50 each email me what ya have

Last edited by seahawks; 09-06-2010 at 12:16 AM.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:31 PM   #35
SteveSmith12

So how many Ginter cards come in the pack? And how many in the set?
Old 09-04-2010, 10:46 PM   #36
ohiomike

I used to see a lot of the individual singles in my area, but I'm sure they've dried up by now. But I've got to ask... 6 of these come per 24 pack box. How is it you were paying $600 for one of those, but only about $50 for the best possible combination of 6 singles you could hit from a box?

http://www.sportlots.com/inven/invenbin/dealerpage.tpl?dealer=ohiomike
ohiomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:03 PM   #37
kyle1707

Last month i just sold 4 diferent complete sets of these for 35 dollars a pop?

why would you pay 600 dollars for a box of this?
kyle1707 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:15 PM   #38
captainspaulding

i have these.

marino
bradshaw
wells
ap
ryan
stafford
captainspaulding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #39
mindbinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1707 View Post
Last month i just sold 4 diferent complete sets of these for 35 dollars a pop?

why would you pay 600 dollars for a box of this?
I think he was trying to get one sealed box to put up and keep...since they are all but impossible to find he had to offer a high dollar to get people to actually look for them...now everyone pretty much knows these don't exist in box form...now anyway.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:19 PM   #40
seahawks

yes the is correct you can't get the 24 count box of these to save your sole and all is left is the gravity packs and not even sealed boxes there are a few packs running around ask my buddy who went all over 4-5 targets spent 4-5 hours looking and got only 40-50 packs not boxes, so i gave up on the 24 count boxes because there no longer out there. man i ticked i didnt get those sets i loved to have them, stevesmith if ya have singles i will take them. It's sad how tough these are and they get little respect from the beloved beckett, like i have stated before they just didnt make alot of this product, plain and simple where all starting to see it almost 2 years later when all you can find is a small amount of packs tells ya something. still buying the singles so let me know, I have to check on what i have coming from all over the country and see where i am at but for know i am good on the packs still no sealed boxes have beem found anywhere in the us yet i have had people looking everywhere. I just want to thank everybody who have been so nice to help i rally appericate it folks on the board have been great thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody has sets let me know.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #41
mindbinge

sent you a pm back on the packs and the 5 singles i had...thats the last of it around here...let me know...checked a store in KY today and NC last night and neither had any packs left...so this is the last of it.
Old 09-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #42
tkopinetz

How many singles do you want. also, do you want packs and if so, how many.

P.S. your private message box is full, pm me with you email to chat.
tkopinetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #43
seahawks

sorry been busy most of the day cleared my email space so you can email me agine.

Last edited by seahawks; 09-06-2010 at 12:48 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:11 PM   #44
papiis01

I am at target now and I found 8 pm me
papiis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #45
seahawks

ok I have bought from pretty much everybody on here who has offered me with the exceptions of thoses who where going to get back to me with questions on stuff they where going to find out about, i just wanted to thank everybody. Now to update things i still have a buy list for singles and buying sealed boxes. NO LONGER PACKS DUE TO SERCHING THAT GOES ON I AM TAD WORRIED ABOUT THAT IN THE BIG BOX STORES. 24 COUNT BOXES FOR 600.00 I HAVE GIVEN UP ON AND NOW NO LONGER HAVE A BUY FOR THOSES.

BUT STILL BUYING SINGLES AND SEALED BOXES THAT CAN BE FOUND OF THE GINTERS GRAVITY BOXES THATS THE ONLY ONES I AM BUYING.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #46
Cactuspies

I will take a look next time i'm at one of the 7 targets I have access to. I think they are doing this for 2010 also. I have been listing my 2010 topps singles on sportlots and there are A&G cards under Topps when I go to find the right set I need to add to. I thought it might be an error and they put the baseball under football by mistake.
Patriots 5 time Champs
A Morty for President!?
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #47
oldgoldy97

Dude, you got Punk'd! Where's Ashton? This has to be one of the most unbelieveable threads I've ever seen. Hey, I'll pay a cool million for a rack pack of 93 Topps from Shopko. I just want the wrapper; they're almost impossible to find.
(And if anyone actually has one, I'll pay $.25.)
oldgoldy97 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:22 AM   #48
mindbinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
Dude, you got Punk'd! Where's Ashton? This has to be one of the most unbelieveable threads I've ever seen. Hey, I'll pay a cool million for a rack pack of 93 Topps from Shopko. I just want the wrapper; they're almost impossible to find.
(And if anyone actually has one, I'll pay $.25.)

he paid me $255 for the packs i got for him...seems legit to me?
Old 09-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #49
seahawks

There is always one guy who come's on spotting off i have bought from ever buddy who has given me offers that where real or had the product. I have pd threw pay-pal there no scam when i offer to buy i buy. I just hate people who are just out to cause problems for no reason. I am still buying singles and sealed boxes so forgive me for getting upset for this i try to do the right things on here. I really appericate all the help i have gotten on here 99.9% have been great and thank you to all for the help keep looking for singles because i am still buying those and the sealed boxes and if you come across packs let me know, as well can see where i am at on those as well. But in no way is there any b.s. going on there are many folks on here who can tell ya that i pay and have bought from them and paid.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #50
Mjballer209

I just pulled a Sanchez mini Allen and ginter
Mjballer209 is offline   Reply With Quote