Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > TTM Auto

Notices

TTM Auto Through the Mail Autographs Discussion

Old 08-02-2018, 09:48 PM   #76
TylerSchmidt28

Another weekly recap here, 7 straight days with a game, had a nice week!

Thursday
Did the New Hampshire FisherCats in Hartford and did pretty well, can’t complain getting the #1 Prospect in the Minors.

Pregame:
1/1 Jon Berti
1/1 Vladimir Guerrero Jr
1/1 Cavan Biggio

Postgame:
2/2 Forrest Wall
2/2 Harold Ramirez
2/3 TJ Zeuch
1/1 Max Pentecost
2/2 Jon Harris

Also got a photo signed by Zeuch that I took last series. Pregame the Yard Goats had a season ticket holder autograph signing, no one I needed but got a picture with the group of Scott Burcham, Roberto Ramos, Mitch Horacek, Scott Griggs, Parker French, and Brandon Bednar. Then postgame really just wanted to get a picture with Vladimir, and he ended up being cool about it. I knew it was going to be grainy because it was 10:30 at night at a Hartford street corner, and it did in fact come out grainy and pretty blurry, but oh well, you can at least tell it’s of me and him together.

Friday
Dipped work for 20 minutes and Vlad was great on arrivals and got a much better photo, perks of working next to the stadium. Rained postgame so all pregame

1/1 Max Pentecost
1/2 TJ Zeuch
1/1 Harold Ramirez

Saturday
Made the long trip for Charlotte @ Pawtucket since I never have any chance to see White Sox prospects except this. It was a long day and pretty brutal honestly, the Paw Sox were okay but most of the Knights ignored, although it’s probably mostly because of the set-up in Pawtucket. However because I got the main guy I went for, the trip was well worth it.

Charlotte:
1/1 Ryan Burr
1/1 Jordan Stephens
1/1 Eloy Jimenez
1/1 Ryan LaMarre
2/2 Mark Grudzielanek

Pawtucket:
2/2 Tzu-Wei Lin
1/1 Fernando Rodriguez Jr
1/1 Justin Haley
1/1 Marcus Walden
1/1 Robby Scott
1/1 William Cuevas
2/2 Ty Buttrey
2/2, 1/1 Michael Ohlman
2/2 Mike Olt

So after getting the #1 Prospect in baseball on Friday, I added the #3 Prospect in baseball in Eloy Jimenez. As someone who exclusively does minor league baseball, you can’t really have a better weekend than that!

Sunday
10th and final time this year doing the FisherCats in Hartford. Over their 3 series here they went 11-0 at Dunkin Donuts Park, and it was rarely ever close. Anyways I got all 7 guys on their team yesterday that I had cards for. Overall they were very good to me as a whole throughout the year and I got essentially their entire team, and most of the star players multiple times. Also did well with my New Hampshire team sheet. Got a pair of Hartford guys last night as a nice bonus.

New Hampshire:
2/3, 1/1 Forrest Wall
1/2 Max Pentecost
2/2 Zach Jackson
2/2 Jon Harris
1/1 Bo Bichette
1/1 Cavan Biggio
1/2 TJ Zeuch

Hartford:
3/3 Sean Nolin
1/1 Sam Hilliard

On the last day I will see him this year I finally finished my Forrest Wall cards. Also Yard Goats SS Brendan Rodgers was promoted to AAA following the game last night. I had some of his newer cards I’d like to have gotten done but I had gotten Brendan many times before over the course of the past year, he was always good to us fans in Hartford. For how high of a prospect he is, he was one of the most consistent signers to play for Hartford, would always come over pregame most of the time without being asked.

Monday
Did the CT Tigers for their first home game since the team set came out. Set of 35, 6 players that are no longer with them, and got 24 of the remaining 29 that are still there. Absolutely love doing this league, almost all the players enjoy the fan-interaction and are hoping you call them over. Also got tickets signed by Sam McMillan and Isrrael De La Cruz from the days I went where they respectively hit walk-offs. Also had McMillan sign a photo from a few weeks ago.

Tuesday
Went back to Vermont vs Connecticut and got done almost everything I brought.

Vermont:
2/2 Chris Kohler
1/1 JJ Schwarz

Connecticut:
1/1 Nick Ames
1/1 Shane Cooper
1/1 Bill Springman
2/2 Gary Cathcart

Also had Ames sign a ticket from Monday Nights game when he got a walk off single, had my photo from a couple weeks ago signed by Jeremy Eierman of Vermont, and added a few more names to my Vermont team sheet. Also got photos with A’s Prospect Marcos Brito and Tigers Prospect Wenceel Perez.

Wednesday
Well I figured after going to six days in a row with a game I’d take some time off, that didn’t happen. My Dad really wanted to go to Norwich to do their team set so since he was willing to drive I tagged along. Finished up my team set of the 29 players who are still with the team by getting Victor Mueses. Now to find out how to get the missing 6 who are no longer there. Also got my photos from Tuesday night signed by Wenceel Perez and Marcos Brito, added a couple more names to my Vermont team sheet finishing just a few short of getting the entire team, and came two short of finishing my Tigers team sheet. Since I didn’t have much to get signed I got pics with same of my more favorite players on the team, 4th Rounder Gio Arriera, 7th Rounder Eric De La Rosa, and International Signees Gresuan Silverio and Jack O’Loughlin. Today I finally took off and back at it tomorrow with Trenton vs Hartford.

TylerSchmidt28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 03:16 PM   #77
Broberts23

That’s a solid week right there!
2018 Bowman Draft 106/200
Broberts23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:59 PM   #78
TylerSchmidt28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broberts23 View Post
That’s a solid week right there!
Thanks! Can't complain about getting in my opinion the number 1 and 2 Prospects in all the minors
Old 08-05-2018, 09:03 PM   #79
TylerSchmidt28

Recap from Trenton @ Hartford this weekend:

Friday

Domingo Acevedo signed a few both pre and post and I was unlucky.

2/5 Jordan Foley
2/4, 2/2 Trevor Stephan
2/4 Gosuke Katoh
1/4 Kyle Holder
4/4 Wendell Rijo
1/1 Jeff Hendrix
4/4 Jay Bell

Also a photo signed by Trevor Stephan as well from last year. Not a bad day as a whole, can’t really complain.

Saturday
In an interesting surprise the Trenton team set was available for purchase at the Yard Goats store so I bought one and tried for it postgame. Overall got everyone I needed but one guy, but I’ll be back today.

2/2, 1/1 Jorge Saez
2/2 Kyle Holder
2/2, 1/2 Gosuke Katoh
2/2, 2/2 Jordan Foley
1/1 Ryan Bollinger
1/1 Bruce Caldwell
1/1 Chris Gittens
1/1 Jhalan Jackson
1/1 Brian Keller
1/1 Chace Numata
1/1 Jay Bell
1/1 Raul Dominguez
1/1 Ty Hawkins

1/1 Dom Nunez

Nunez was a nice surprise, just need two left for my Yard Goats team set now of guys that are there. Also one of my buddies I've helped with some NYPL autographs hooked me up with a nice 8x10 of Miguel Andujar!

Sunday
Did pregame only today and not much overall to make note of

1/1 Mandy Alvarez
1/1 Jeff Hendrix
1/1 James Reeves
1/1 Tim Norton
1/1 Brian Mundell

Also a few more names on the team sheet for Trenton, got almost the entire team this series. Not much this week ahead, just Tri-City down in Norwich for the NYPL.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:26 PM   #80
oucats02

Quite the haul!!!
email: oucats02@yahoo.com
oucats02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 08:13 PM   #81
TylerSchmidt28

Quote:
Originally Posted by oucats02 View Post
Quite the haul!!!
Thanks for following along!
Old 08-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #82
TylerSchmidt28

Did Tri-City down in Norwich the last two nights, also got a few CT guys as well.

1/1 Erick Abreu
1/1 Jeremy Barnes
1/1 RJ Freure
1/1 Austin Hanson
1/1 Jeremiah Burns
1/1 Sam McMillan

Then got photos Monday Night with the Astros 3rd-7th Rounders from 2018, Jeremy Pena, Alex McKenna, Cody Deason, RJ Freure, and Cesar Salazar. Got all but Deason to sign the photos last night. For CT got photos signed by Gresuan Silverio, Gio Arriera, and Eric De La Rosa. Also almost got the entire team sheet done for Tri-City, just missed a couple pitchers. Hope everyone is having a nice week.

Old 08-11-2018, 10:36 AM   #83
TylerSchmidt28

Nice day last night doing the Bowie BaySox in Hartford! Got most of what I needed and pretty much all the big names for Bowie.

Pregame:
1/2 Ryan Mountcastle
1/2 Austin Hays
1/4 Yusniel Diaz
1/1 Brett Cumberland
2/2 Ryan McKenna
1/1 D’Arby Myers
1/1 Aderlin Rodriguez

Postgame:
1/1, 1/1 Ryan Mountcastle
1/1 Yusniel Diaz
2/3 Dillon Tate
1/3 Keegan Akin
4/4 Brian Gonzalez
1/1 Corban Joseph
2/2 Chris Rabago (Hartford)

Missed 4 guys for Bowie that I needed (Anthony Santander, Chris Lee, Branden Kline, and Anderson Feliz) but hopefully trying tonight if it doesn’t rain! The biggest get for me was Chris Rabago of Hartford, the only guy I haven’t been able to get for them all year, ecstatic to add him. Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Old 08-13-2018, 08:06 PM   #84
TylerSchmidt28

Yesterday the Yard Goats and Tigers had doubleheader’s planned but rain allowed each of them only to get one game in. However for autographs I was still able to do Staten Island on arrival and Bowie for pregame.

Staten Island:
2/2 Ken Joyce
1/1 Travis Phelps
1/1 Canaan Smith
3/4 Clarke Schmidt
2/2 Matt Sauer

Also got photos signed by Smith and Sauer from the last time I saw Staten Island.

Bowie:
2/4 Anthony Santander
2/2 Branden Kline
1/1 Yusniel Diaz
1/1 Ryan Mountcastle
1/2 Anderson Feliz
1/1 Chris Lee

Also a photo signed by Ryan McKenna from a couple years back and added photos with Orioles Top Prospects, Yusniel Diaz and Ryan Mountcastle. The good news is I got all 15 guys for Bowie I had cards for but the bad news is that along with a lot of weekend rain meant my team sheet ended up as a fail. Oh well, hope everyone has a good week, no more autographs for me until next Friday.

Old 08-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #85
TylerSchmidt28

Extremely nice day quantity wise down in Norwich doing Aberdeen. Got almost everybody that I wanted and then a bunch of extra cards done as well. Got 29 guys on the Aberdeen team set, just missed one pitcher and two coaches that were there. In total 52 cards signed, all pregame.

1/1 Bryndon Arredondo
1/1 Ryan Conroy
1/1 Jose Diaz
1/1 Juan Echevarria
1/1 JC Escarra
5/7 Gray Fenter
1/1 Jaylen Ferguson
1/1 Alfredo Gonzalez
1/1 Hector Guance
4/4 Adam Hall
1/1 Matthew Hammonds
1/1 Dalton Hoiles
1/1 Nick Horvath
1/1 Tyler Joyner
1/1 Josh Keaton
1/1 Kevin Magee
1/1 Zach Matson
1/1 JJ Montgomery
1/1 Jimmy Murphy
1/1 Robert Neustrom
8/8 Milton Ramos
1/1 Luke Ringhofer
2/2 Willie Rios
2/2 Cody Roberts
2/2 Anthony Santander
1/1 Doran Turchin
1/1 Robbie Thorburn
6/6 Alexis Torres
1/1 Guiyuan Xu
1/1 Willie Yahn

Back at it down there today as long as it doesn’t rain! Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Old 08-18-2018, 01:20 PM   #86
tribetown
Banned

You've been killing it all year. Great work.
tribetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 07:34 PM   #87
TylerSchmidt28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribetown View Post
You've been killing it all year. Great work.
Thank you! Appreciate you checking it out
Old 08-19-2018, 07:55 PM   #88
TylerSchmidt28

Weekend hits with the IronBirds and Tigers down in Norwich this weekend, Saturday was rained out so I only got a few before it started to rain, and that made today’s game a doubleheader.

Saturday:
1/1 Ramon Sambo
2/2 Tim Raines Jr
2/2 Gray Fenter

Sunday:
1/1 Jose King
1/1 Nick Vichio
1/1 Tyler Coolbaugh
1/1 Mark Hendrickson
4/4 Adam Hall

Also got a ticket signed by Tigers #7 Prospect, Parker Meadows, since he just joined the team and I had nothing else for him to sign. Also, For the first time this year I actually finished a team sheet, getting every single player for Aberdeen, they were a great signing team.

Photos with Parker Meadows (Tigers #7 Prospect), Jose King, Blaine Knight (Orioles #11 Prospect), Jean Carmona (Orioles #14 Prospect), Adam Hall (Orioles #27 Prospect), and Robert Neustrom (Orioles #29 Prospect). Hope everybody had a nice weekend!

Old 08-19-2018, 09:18 PM   #89
rukastar

Great stuff! I'm not sure we will graph any more games this year, although we will go to Fenway in September.
Old 08-20-2018, 06:36 AM   #90
TylerSchmidt28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rukastar View Post
Great stuff! I'm not sure we will graph any more games this year, although we will go to Fenway in September.
Thank you sir, it’s too bad the amount of rain we got this summer where we couldn’t do more. I’m in my last week here before I head back to school on Sunday, plan on doing Hudson Valley the next two days, followed by Binghamton for two days, and Trenton on my last two days of summer. I will also be at Fenway a few times this September but I don’t graph those games, but maybe I’ll see you there!
Old 08-23-2018, 12:43 PM   #91
rukastar

I got tickets for 9/8 against Houston for my gf's birthday, she loves the 'stros and can recognize most by face to a disturbing degree. I haven't graphed at Fenway since 2012, and while I've never left Fenway empty handed, I also have not a lot of big names doing it. On days the away team isn't taking the bus to the airport, many will stroll out the 3rd base side concourse onto the street for cabs or ubers after the game. The hard part is just not knowing who anyone is, at least Houston has so many recognizable players.

I'm not expecting any miracles, but it should be an interesting time regardless
Old 08-27-2018, 01:47 PM   #92
TylerSchmidt28

Here's my final recap of the year! Monday-Saturday

Monday & Tuesday
Did Hudson Valley in Norwich these two days, got all 28 cards signed that I brought for the Renegades this series, and did well on photos and team sheets as well.

Monday:
4/4 Tyler Frank
4/4 Chris Betts
4/7 Easton McGee
5/5 Michael Mercado
1/1 Nicholas Padilla
2/4 Adrian Rondon
3/3 Nick Sprengel
1/1 Gio Arriera

Also took photos with Michael Mercado (Rays #22 Prospect) and Tyler Frank (Rays #27 Prospect).

Tuesday:
3/3 Easton McGee
2/2 Adrian Rondon

Got photos signed by the remaining 3 Tigers I had, Parker Meadows (Tigers #7 Prospect), Jose King, and Jack O’Loughlin. Then got the photos signed by Mercado and Frank as well. Did well with team sheets as well getting most of Hudson Valley and finally retiring my Tigers one I’ve had in my book all year, getting 42 signatures on it. That’s it for this summer from Dodd Stadium. Love doing the New York Penn League and can’t wait until next year!

Wednesday & Thursday
A pair of nice days doing the Rumble Ponies in Hartford. Most of the guys for Binghamton were one per but were pretty friendly about it and signed multiple times throughout the day.

Wednesday:
4/4, 3/3 Tomas Nido
1/1 Will Toffey (Pregame)
1/1 Joey Terdoslavich (Postgame)
1/2, 1/1, 1/1 Franklyn Kilomé
1/2, 1/2 Justin Dunn
1/2, 1/2 Andres Gimenez
1/2, 1/1 Jhoan Urena
1/1 Roberto Ramos (Postgame)
1/1 Rico Garcia (Postgame)

Also got a photo signed by Ramos in which I only needed him left, glad to finish that group pic. Finally got a picture with Mets #5 Prospect, Franklyn Kilomé, came out a little blurry of me but at least his face is clear. Back at it tonight!

Thursday:
1/1, 1/1, 1/1 Franklyn Kilomé
1/1, 1/1 Justin Dunn
1/2 Andres Gimenez
1/1 Frank Viola
1/1 Joey Terdoslavich
1/1 Jhoan Urena

All of this was postgame except for one of the Kilomé’s and the Urena. Also got my photo from Wednesday signed by Franklyn who saw a big positive personality change since I saw him with Reading a month ago. Did well on my team sheet too getting most of the guys I didn’t have cards for. My main goal for the day was to get a picture with Mets #1 Prospect Andres Gimenez but he didn’t play so he didn’t come out pregame. Did get a picture with him postgame and considering the time and location it came out decent. Also got a picture with Will Toffey, the Mets #23 Prospect.

Friday & Saturday
For my final two days of autographs in 2018 I did Trenton vs Hartford the last two days and did pretty well. Not much in quantity but I didn’t have much to begin with.

Friday:
1/1 Ryan Castellani
1/1 Reid Humphreys
2/2 Gosuke Katoh
1/1 Jonathan Loaisiga

Also the Goats had a nice Latino Beisbol poster of their Hispanic players and got all of them to sign it. Got pictures with a few Rockies prospects as well, Sam Hilliard (#9 Prospect), Reid Humphreys (#14 Prospect), Yonathan Daza (#18 Prospect), and Roberto Ramos (#23 Prospect).

Saturday:
2/2, 2/2 Gosuke Katoh
2/2, 2/2 Kyle Holder
1/1 Trey Amburgey

Got the four photos signed from the night before and also added a picture with Rockies #21 Prospect, Rico Garcia. My Trenton team sheet filled itself out well nicely as well.

Thanks to everyone for following along with my posts this summer! Headed back to college today for senior year. I hope you enjoyed following my autographing adventures and my posts this season, I had a lot of fun and got some great autographs at that. The online community and all the friends I’ve made in Hartford and Norwich is what really makes it fun however! Hope everyone has a nice offseason and I’ll check back in when spring comes around!

Old 08-27-2018, 07:37 PM   #93
Broberts23

Great haul and great season. If you ever wanna trade that 16 THM Kilome I would be interested!
Old 08-27-2018, 08:24 PM   #94
tribetown
Banned

Great year! Any chance you have a final count on the number of autographs?
tribetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 09:16 PM   #95
TylerSchmidt28

Hello all,

My busy fall semester of my senior year has come to an end so just an update on some autographs I've got since the end of summer

TTM: CJ Chatham and Andrew Miller
In Person Signing: Matt Barnes
50/50 Return from Albuquerque: Chris Jensen, Jairo Diaz, Shawn O'Malley, Christian Lopes, Cliff Pennington, Daniel Castro, Mason Melotakis, Jordan Patterson, Tony Sanchez, David Holmberg, Peter Lambert, Carlos Estevez, Nelson Gonzalez, Garrett Hampson
Also went to the "Granite State Dinner" in New Hampshire with my Dad and got autographs from: Steve Carlton, George Foster, Rico Petrocelli, Luis Tiant, Rich Gedman, Bob Stanley, Bill Lee, Orlando Cabrera, Chris Carpenter, Orestes Destrade, Scott McGregor, Grant Lavigne. It was a great event and highly worth it.

Check out the album below for pics of what I got done.

Then some personal news. I hope many of you have enjoyed reading my posts over the past couple years where I have attended hundreds of games and gotten thousands of autographs thanks to my great location in Central CT and jobs with set hours. However, I am reaching my graduation from school in May and have accepted a full time job offer where I'll be moving to Massachusetts, farther away from my usual MiLB teams. Along with that I'll also be studying for the CPA Exam and taking graduate classes, occupying most of my time. I hope to make it to a few games in the next few years but it will be a lot less than I am accustomed to so my posts will unfortunately be much slower.

Happy Holidays everyone

https://imgur.com/a/PVoDwc2
Old 12-22-2018, 10:00 PM   #96
shortking98

Congrats on the new job! Really nice recent pickups as well. As a UConn/Red Sox fan I’m especially partial to that Matt Barnes
shortking98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 11:10 PM   #97
oucats02

Congrats and best of luck!
email: oucats02@yahoo.com
oucats02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 01:26 PM   #98
bronxbomber33

Best of luck to you in the future, and I hope your still able to do some graphing!! I've enjoyed reading your thread!! Happy Holiday's!
bronxbomber33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 09:54 PM   #99
Broberts23

Congrats and good luck