Blowout Cards Forums
Blowout Shipping

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > Sports & Politics

Notices

Sports & Politics This section is for all political sports talk. Regrettably we feel that in some instances there is no way to eliminate politics from football, basketball, and baseball hobbytalk. Do you pretend nothing is happening with the Warriors, Steelers, A's, etc? This section is for all political sports discussion. However, it is for civil discussion only. No insults aimed at members, political parties, or politicians will be tolerated. There is no warning. If you cannot be civil, you will lose your posting privileges on this site.

Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #1226
Astros19

Rosa Parks was an actual social justice warrior. Pretty much 99% of the SJW's nowadays are more like social justice wannabees.
Again, my opinion.
Astros19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:27 PM   #1227
cnewby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astros19 View Post
Rosa Parks was an actual social justice warrior. Pretty much 99% of the SJW's nowadays are more like social justice wannabees.
Again, my opinion.
But you have greasy fingers.
Old Yesterday, 01:39 PM   #1228
pgisback

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcardstore View Post
I think getting all riled up over protesting makes no sense. I will say, the PGs of the world, screaming at their monitor and angrily slamming their greasy fingers on the keyboard, make reading things like this a lot more interesting. It just amazes me how some people can be so hypocritical and self-unaware.
You never provide anything of substance. You just personally attack people and troll, lol. It’s amazing how you don’t see that. It’s incredibly weird and you’ve become very stalkerish. I’ve asked you numerous times to not reference me or reply to me and I would do the same, yet you can’t. Says a lot about you. It would be easy for me since I care about the subject and not you.
Nikita Kucherov RCs/On Card Autos

Last edited by pgisback; Yesterday at 01:41 PM.
pgisback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:10 PM   #1229
pgisback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astros19 View Post
Do you seriously need me to define "being present"? When I was young I watched videos of the Viet Nam war, does that mean I was present? If so I need to go down to the VA and apply for benefits.
Hey everybody! I was present at the last twenty some odd Super Bowls!! I mean I did watch them on TV.
See how silly that argument is?

As far as the VA, there's been a lot of folks complaining about it. But what you're doing is called deflection. Start a thread about the VA and I'll participate. The title of this thread is "impact on kneeling".
You want to talk about how we treat our soldiers when they come back?
I'll acknowledge some vets don't think there's anything wrong with players kneeling. Will you acknowledge that there's also a lot of vets who do have a problem with it?
Very solid post!
Nikita Kucherov RCs/On Card Autos
pgisback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:39 PM   #1230
pingbling23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobocop View Post
Okay, I'll play. What makes more sense then, getting this riled up over protesting or the current shape of the VA hospital system then? Why isn't there as much public outcry over that? Where is our politicians holding people responsible? Maybe a tweet or two saying those who continue to mess up the VA are unpatriotic and should leave the country.
Just because there are kids starving on the streets doesnít mean we canít have opinions on other subjects. Iím all for helping veterans, I work with a lot of them. Our country wastes too many resources and money on less important things then the VA. Thereís people out there that think funding for welfare and scholarships for illegal aliens are more appropriate then helping our vets.
pingbling23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM   #1231
jdandns

Name some of the people who think that. I certainly don't.
Old Yesterday, 06:44 PM   #1232
Astros19

So would you advocate taking monies out of programs supporting illegal aliens, to help pay for our vets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandns View Post
Name some of the people who think that. I certainly don't.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Astros19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM   #1233
jdandns

It should come from the money we currently spend on war munitions and it would pay for everything vets need and a whole lot more.