WWE & WRESTLING Post your WWE/Wrestling Cards Hobby Talk

Old 01-29-2012, 10:57 PM   #776
vc15jrich23
Banned

did kane enter the rumble?
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #777
wscws2008

I read that Awesome Kong...I mean Kharma was in the rumble...good to have her back
wscws2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #778
mavsfan

Glad the great white won!
Old 01-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #779
DCN12586
Banned

He's going to Daniel Bryan
DCN12586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #780
GoJays

Can we declare this the most dissapointing PPV of the year? Wtf was that? Big Show at 30? No Cena, Kane, christian, del rio (although Rodriguez was awesome), taker, HHH. The end to punk/Ziggler was boring and lame. D-Bryan ending was probably botched (not too sure), and sheamus over jericho? Sheamus still could've got a title shot had he lost. Now what happens with Jericho?

Somebody please explain to me why 1/5 of the rumble was wasted on seniors? And again, big show at 30?

I may just give up on the WWE. TNA isn't looking great, but it looks a hell of a lot better than Vince's house. This was complete garbage
Old 01-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #781
ctpatsfan21

I agree that it was a very disappointing ppv but I disagree with you saying Sheamus could have got a title shot if he didnt win the rumble. Why would he deserve to take on Bryan for the championship? Jericho has more credibility to challenge Punk without winning the rumble. Also I think they wanted to build up Sheamus with his potential. You never know with Jericho when he is gonna leave and come back.
ctpatsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #782
ricksam

with all the spots being filled by announcers and "legends" it shows how thin the roster is w injuries - del rio, christian, mysterio, mark henry.. some of the fcw or nxt would have been better to fill some of the spots .. john laringitis shoulda laced up the boots

w nothing much happening on the ppv, guess will have to tune in to Raw to see how jericho somehow steals sheamus' spot

ricksam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:37 PM   #783
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctpatsfan21 View Post
I agree that it was a very disappointing ppv but I disagree with you saying Sheamus could have got a title shot if he didnt win the rumble. Why would he deserve to take on Bryan for the championship? Jericho has more credibility to challenge Punk without winning the rumble. Also I think they wanted to build up Sheamus with his potential. You never know with Jericho when he is gonna leave and come back.
Sheamus could've won the elimination chamber, something that suits sheamus much better than it suits Jericho. And can we really expect to see Chris jericho do his silent crap for 3 more weeks until the chamber?

Sheamus is so well suited for the Elimination Chamber. I mean, SOOOOOO well suited. I like sheamus getting a push, but I dont like him getting it over Y2J.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:50 AM   #784
Greengoblin782

I run a contest on another site and need help with one of the matches:

John Cena vs Kane: It came to a double count out

If the member wrote no contest would this be correct for a double count out?
Greengoblin782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:52 AM   #785
Greengoblin782

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Sheamus could've won the elimination chamber, something that suits sheamus much better than it suits Jericho. And can we really expect to see Chris jericho do his silent crap for 3 more weeks until the chamber?

Sheamus is so well suited for the Elimination Chamber. I mean, SOOOOOO well suited. I like sheamus getting a push, but I dont like him getting it over Y2J.
Why does Chris Jericho deserve a push over Sheamus. He just returned from a hiatus. Make no sense to me. Give the push to someone who worked their ass off each and every day of the year than someone who came back weeks ago.
Greengoblin782 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:55 AM   #786
mnvikingstwins

Seems like way too many stupid things they screwed up with the Rumble. If the announcers are going to have spots wasted on them, go back to 40 people and then you can bring in Josh Matthews, a camera man, Teddy Long, Hornswoggle, and all the other pointless names. Someone besides Big Show as a giant should have been #30, such as Kharma, Ryback, Brodus, etc. Kharma if she came in that early should have completely cleared the ring and then let Brodus or Ryback eliminate her.
mnvikingstwins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #787
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greengoblin782 View Post
Why does Chris Jericho deserve a push over Sheamus. He just returned from a hiatus. Make no sense to me. Give the push to someone who worked their ass off each and every day of the year than someone who came back weeks ago.
I think from a creative standpoint Chris Jericho should've won the rumble to have time to build his eventual match with Punk. Id also much rather see Sheamus win the Elimination chamber rather than the Royal Rumble. Can Sheamus really keep a feud going for 2 months? I really don't think so, whereas Jericho can. I agree they need to push the younger rasslers, but I think Sheamus is a huge risk. I wouldve preferred someone like wade Barrett or cody rhodes winning if it had to be younger talent. Rhodes is the better mic worker than Sheamus, and I think if Daniel Bryan is to be champ him and Rhodes could put on some amazing matches.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:03 AM   #788
chrisjames105

Check out this guys' uploaded videos, he has a bunch of videos from last night including the Rumble. All clear enough to see whats going on...

BeastinBlox's Channel - YouTube
Old 01-30-2012, 05:49 PM   #789
vc15jrich23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjames105 View Post
Check out this guys' uploaded videos, he has a bunch of videos from last night including the Rumble. All clear enough to see whats going on...

BeastinBlox's Channel - YouTube
his site was taken down due to copyright material or some crap
vc15jrich23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:05 PM   #790
mnvikingstwins

Botch fest on the mic, didn't know it was only called the Elimination PPV
Old 01-30-2012, 09:07 PM   #791
mnvikingstwins

Phoenix/Eve, Kingston/Miz, Ziggler/Orton, DBD vs. Punk. Hopefully we see Kharma take out Eve, and Ryback takes out Kofi or Miz.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:35 PM   #792
GoJays

Well, I just got through the opening segment. Good god Laurinaitis is just awful on the mic. I'm rootin for him in his feud with punk, but he needs to get some speech therapy. I mean, it's BRUTAL.

Speaking of BRUTAL, that opening segment was awful. Hopefully Ziggler/Orton will be better, even though we know there's no way in hell Orton loses.
Old 01-30-2012, 09:39 PM   #793
tsol27

"HOF" Tonight's inductee will be : Mike Tyson
Old 01-30-2012, 09:49 PM   #794
marino5084

Damn....Naomi and Cameron have some nice ass..ets.
RIP PAPAJIM
Sabrina Cortellessa
marino5084 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #795
GoJays

I've started to wonder if John Cena and Randy Orton have a clause in their contract that says they can't lose cleanly on TV. This is getting a little ridiculous. I can't be the only one getting completely sick of Randy Orton, right? Oh well.

Swagger-Mania lives!
Old 01-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #796
tsol27

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
I've started to wonder if John Cena and Randy Orton have a clause in their contract that says they can't lose cleanly on TV. This is getting a little ridiculous. I can't be the only one getting completely sick of Randy Orton, right? Oh well.

Swagger-Mania lives!
I dont mind Orton , i hate that they have changed his character around a bit. "apex predator" lol it sounds so stupid eveytime they say it. And i hate how Ortan slams his whole body on the ground its getting old, but i can live with him
Old 01-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #797
mnvikingstwins

Codebreaker to Punk! Start meaning of promos
Old 01-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #798
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Codebreaker to Punk! Start meaning of promos
I hope you're lying
Old 01-30-2012, 10:17 PM   #799
mnvikingstwins

What's happened to season 2 of Tough Enough and Big Andy or gay Luke or any of the other finalists?
Old 01-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #800
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
What's happened to season 2 of Tough Enough and Big Andy or gay Luke or any of the other finalists?
Have any Tough Enough winners actually done anything? I don't think Miz won, I know John Morrison didn't win, and those are the only names worth noting. I'm not too excited for Big Andy's career.