Blowout Cards Forums
2018 Big Baller

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Old 02-12-2018, 04:06 PM   #6126
doobypenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfaceoff View Post
I have the Iphone X. I was feeling so dumb with it because of how bad I was doing, and my friends were making fun of me raid after raid that I couldn't catch it(because i've had by far the best luck with Legendaries in general and they found humor in me finally suffering)

So I had what I think was a 93% pop up, so I gave it to my buddy to try for me because I was so terrible, and wanted a chance to at least get a good one, and he normally gets excellents all the time too and he said, something was wrong. He jokingly gave me his phone "to practice" and I was killing it. it didn't stay but I connected on all throws and all were Great throws with the exception of 1 Nice and 3 Excellents.

I'm honestly thinking of asking my mom if I can borrow her phone and put the game on there, and try it for a few days to see if that makes it any easier. This is the only pokemon that has been a problem for me with the exception of Kyogre(but that was a problem for everyone at first)

also today si the last day for all Gen 3, so get them while you can!

I already have enough to evolve 2 more Swablu. Its too bad they suck haha

Also im closing in on 3 Million stardust, and I promised my friends, I would spend i2M once I got it

So far this is what im planning on blowing the 2M on for maxing pokemon
100 Aggron
87% Shiney Aggron
96% Lugia
93% Zapdos
98 Raikou
96% Raikou
91% Groudon
highest IV Mewtwo

Then I may just power a couple mon up a little bit to a bit higher level.

I believe its about 250K dust for each raid boss if it wasn't boosted, so that should take care of my 2M
Thats a good list. those Aggrons have done wonders against Rayquaza's with ancient power. I haven't bothered to power up any lugias yet, but i did power up 6 raikous to 3k. They were very helpful with suicune and kyogre. Still need to power up a mewtwo. i've still been holding out for something better iv wise but if it doesn't happen by the end of the month, i'll power up my 84% with perfect attack.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:38 PM   #6127
TheFrenzy

Today I realized that I am Level 36 with almost 8 million XP.......

......and I'm not even halfway to Level 40.

What the heck.

To see which ones I still need: http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1147500
TheFrenzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:14 PM   #6128
Josh611

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrenzy View Post
Today I realized that I am Level 36 with almost 8 million XP.......

......and I'm not even halfway to Level 40.

What the heck.
You have a ways to go lol.

I'm only at 34.1M XP. If there was a reason to, I could get 20M XP very quickly. They've made it much easier now. If they ever raise the lvl cap I will finish it off very quickly.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:53 PM   #6129
chrisfaceoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobypenguin View Post
Thats a good list. those Aggrons have done wonders against Rayquaza's with ancient power. I haven't bothered to power up any lugias yet, but i did power up 6 raikous to 3k. They were very helpful with suicune and kyogre. Still need to power up a mewtwo. i've still been holding out for something better iv wise but if it doesn't happen by the end of the month, i'll power up my 84% with perfect attack.
I forgot Ho-Oh.
I might replace the 96 Raikou with the Ho-Oh for now.

With the next community day being double dust for catches, I think I will be able to get quite a bit during that time to power up another Legendary.
Old 02-13-2018, 05:48 PM   #6130
TheFrenzy

Shiny Aron. Nice little lunch break catch.

Now there are Luvdiscs everywhere.

To see which ones I still need: http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1147500
TheFrenzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:32 PM   #6131
Josh611

I would waste any dust on Aggron. It’s just a trophy. It’s a terrible attacker.

As for Rayquaza, the only thing I use is Jynx. They just rip right through it. Did it with 4 people and had 120 seconds left without any weather boost.
Old 02-16-2018, 12:24 AM   #6132
Soxrule111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
I would waste any dust on Aggron. It’s just a trophy. It’s a terrible attacker.

As for Rayquaza, the only thing I use is Jynx. They just rip right through it. Did it with 4 people and had 120 seconds left without any weather boost.
I like that Rayquaza is easy lol. The wife and I solo it (2 accounts each lol) but we actully dont use a single Jynx. A combo of Golem/Wailmer(whatever its called)/Cloister and Lapras for the most Part. 40/39/37/32 and finish around 50-70 seconds left depending on moves. The first one we did was a Snow Boost, but the next day I added like 5 Cloisters and 9 Wailmers to our arsenal, so Im sure if we did snow again it would be closer to 100 seconds left.
Soxrule111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 08:57 AM   #6133
Divino

This game has been incredibly unstable lately. I'm constantly getting error 2, error 25 and error 26 with just about everything I try doing.

PC: Zach Ertz Philadelphia Eagles
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 09:10 AM   #6134
chrisfaceoff

Yep, it has been bad. They extended the Luvdisc event along with adding the one with the "dogs" for extra stardust because of it. I plan on taking advantage of it after work for a little bit until it goes away. its also been raining here the last 2 days so getting the boost for Luvdisc, and Electike with a Star piece has been giving over 500 stardust per catch. I got close to 160k in dust yesterday(and I went to the movies)
Old 02-16-2018, 01:01 PM   #6135
Soxrule111

Quote:
Yep, it has been bad. They extended the Luvdisc event along with adding the one with the "dogs" for extra stardust because of it. I plan on taking advantage of it after work for a little bit until it goes away. its also been raining here the last 2 days so getting the boost for Luvdisc, and Electike with a Star piece has been giving over 500 stardust per catch. I got close to 160k in dust yesterday(and I went to the movies)
My lord Chris, how many guys do you catch a day? Im getting like 100k dust a week lol
Old 02-16-2018, 01:21 PM   #6136
Josh611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxrule111 View Post
My lord Chris, how many guys do you catch a day? Im getting like 100k dust a week lol
Since Monday I've caught 600 a day. I will hit that today as well.

Got my second shiny luvdisc. Only took 1500 encounters lol.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:42 PM   #6137
chrisfaceoff

Quote:
I was catching a lot yesterday, and I was using the star piece, and I also hatched 3 10Ks on it. My buddy ended up with 210K but he also didn't go to the movies. It helped with the rain too because Luvdisc and Electrike were giving out over 500 dust with each catch.

I actually caught a shiny Luvdisc on lunch, so i'm glad I got that out of the way. I need to make sure I get a poochena before the next one ends

I've honestly played more in the past 3 days then I did maybe the entire month before that.
Old 02-16-2018, 01:48 PM   #6138
chrisfaceoff

Who has what shiny's now?

I have the following:
Duskull
Snorut
Pikachi(obviously)
Aaron(now Aggron)
Luvdisc
Swablu(now the evolution)

I didn't have any shines until about a month and a half ago. That's the crazy part
Old 02-16-2018, 01:48 PM   #6139
Soxrule111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh611 View Post
Since Monday I've caught 600 a day. I will hit that today as well.

Got my second shiny luvdisc. Only took 1500 encounters lol.
You guys must be lucky with Pokestops lol. Im lucky if I have 250 balls to use a day unless I go drive Laps for items even then, 200 is a great day for me (like 3 hours)

Are you guys playing like 5+ Hours?
Old 02-16-2018, 01:50 PM   #6140
chrisfaceoff

Quote:
You guys must be lucky with Pokestops lol. Im lucky if I have 250 balls to use a day unless I go drive Laps for items even then, 200 is a great day for me (like 3 hours)

Are you guys playing like 5+ Hours?
I was out for a while yesterday. From about 3PM-530PM, an hour on lunch during the day, and then maybe for another 45 mins after the movie last night.

I really need to figure out stuff to toss because I need bag space for more boxes before they go away.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:15 PM   #6141
Soxrule111

Quote:
I was out for a while yesterday. From about 3PM-530PM, an hour on lunch during the day, and then maybe for another 45 mins after the movie last night.

I really need to figure out stuff to toss because I need bag space for more boxes before they go away.
I only Keep Candy Berries, Golden Razz, TMs, Red Balls, Ultra, Rare Candy, 1 Each Stone.
Roughly 50 Max Potions/ 50 Max Revives/100 Rare Candy (try to stay closer to 75)
Helps keep it a little tighter.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:25 PM   #6142
doobypenguin

i'm really bad about hoarding items, like i have 170 fast tms that i'll never really use.. but eventually i'll get rid of them once i clean up my pokemon storage which is also getting close to 1500. i probably only use 200 on the regular. I have a lot of little side things like tiny terrors, 420 cps, 666 cps, but also trying to work on a perfect dex.

Shinies i have are
Magikarp/Gyarados
Sableye
Swablu
Pikachu/Raichu

I've caught over 530 luvdiscs and haven't seen a shiny. hopefully i can still catch one and a poochyena. but i've gotten a lot of magikarps, so i can't complain. i'll get a shiny aron eventually too i think. i just really wanted a shiny luvdisc for the rate i was catching things. i don't normally farm that hard but i'm not going to let triple stardust pass me. i'm up to like 400k dust accrued since the luvdisc event which is a lot for me

Last edited by doobypenguin; 02-16-2018 at 02:38 PM.
doobypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 02:50 PM   #6143
chrisfaceoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobypenguin View Post
i'm really bad about hoarding items, like i have 170 fast tms that i'll never really use.. but eventually i'll get rid of them once i clean up my pokemon storage which is also getting close to 1500. i probably only use 200 on the regular. I have a lot of little side things like tiny terrors, 420 cps, 666 cps, but also trying to work on a perfect dex.

Shinies i have are
Magikarp/Gyarados
Sableye
Swablu
Pikachu/Raichu

I've caught over 530 luvdiscs and haven't seen a shiny. hopefully i can still catch one and a poochyena. but i've gotten a lot of magikarps, so i can't complain. i'll get a shiny aron eventually too i think. i just really wanted a shiny luvdisc for the rate i was catching things. i don't normally farm that hard but i'm not going to let triple stardust pass me. i'm up to like 400k dust accrued since the luvdisc event which is a lot for me

My buddy didn't get his Luvdisc until nearly 600 encounters
Old 02-16-2018, 02:53 PM   #6144
doobypenguin

Quote:
My buddy didn't get his Luvdisc until nearly 600 encounters
yeah.. if it happens it happens, i get the rarity, and i know some people can catch 10 and get one since it is all RNG. but even though it's not useful, i really just wanted 1 of those suckers. then i can focus on shiny poochyena. too bad it's never foggy here.