Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 100

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > NON-SPORT BOX & CASE BREAKS

Notices

NON-SPORT BOX & CASE BREAKS Post your NON-SPORT Box & Case Breaks Here!

Old 01-12-2013, 10:53 PM   #1
aggie4ever

Default UD Avengers Kree-Skrull War case break

How's this for a different break? Haven't seen many case breaks of this product, since sketch cards are not guaranteed even 1 per case (by the odds, sketch cards fall 1 in 1.5 cases). But it's kinda cool, the cards combine into 9 card pages that read like a comic book when you put them in order in 9 pocket pages. Since not much has been broken, the master sets sell fairly well on ebay, and I had read that you should get at least 2 master sets in a case. So when cases went on sale for New Year's, I decided to try a case.

Not many hits to show, but at least I did manage to hit both a sketch and a print plate:

Dum Dum Dugan sketch by Remy Mokhtar
print plate # 1-32 yellow

I hit the print plate in the 10th box, and thought I was only going to hit a plate instead of a sketch. Luckily the sketch was in the next to last box. I still have a LOT of cards to sort, but it does look like there is great collation in these cases, and I should get 3 master sets out of the case.

If anyone wants to see an example of the comic covers or story pages, just let me know. Thanks!
aggie4ever is online now   Reply With Quote