AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 12-10-2012, 01:14 AM   #1
cardsdownunder

Default block ebay userid iamteach75

eBay Feedback Profile for iamteach75

he retracted a bid on my auction. pretty clear he was only bidding to shill up the bids or to see the top bid amount. he has 19 retractions in the last 12 months! -- see link above. i thought i had blocked this wanker a long time ago, but i guess not. but he is BLOCKED now!
cardsdownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
fullmetal
Banned

I just bought from him last week. He called me a bunch of times after I failed to pay within 18hrs. Ended up working out, but patience wasn't his best attribute.
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #3
cardsdownunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
I just bought from him last week. He called me a bunch of times after I failed to pay within 18hrs. Ended up working out, but patience wasn't his best attribute.
to say he is a nutcase is an insult to mental patients everywhere. complete looney toon
Old 12-15-2012, 08:38 AM   #4
Cactuspies

ah crap just sold him a card! I think I went around with him last week on some stuff too and debated about blocking after a retraction.
Patriots 6 time Champs
catching up to johnmabry47: are you on my ignore list too? 76 and counting
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:38 PM   #5
cardsdownunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
ah crap just sold him a card! I think I went around with him last week on some stuff too and debated about blocking after a retraction.
hope it goes well for you mate. after the transaction is over, i would recommend blocking him asap. if your transaction goes well, just consider yourself lucky and cash out! lol
Old 12-15-2012, 05:54 PM   #6
EricMetcalf21

funny he kept sending me lame offers last week and I just blocked him was getting sick of it, funny to see this thread.
EricMetcalf21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:50 PM   #7
cardsdownunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricMetcalf21 View Post
funny he kept sending me lame offers last week and I just blocked him was getting sick of it, funny to see this thread.
doesn't surprise me mate, all he does is play games. this is actually the second BO thread about the wanker. i reported him to ebay, but they never do shite
Old 12-16-2012, 04:06 AM   #8
Cactuspies

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsdownunder View Post
hope it goes well for you mate. after the transaction is over, i would recommend blocking him asap. if your transaction goes well, just consider yourself lucky and cash out! lol
well card was paid for, and he/she messaged me "Paid"
I pray that I don't get in trouble for not having the card wrapped in gold with dodo bird feathers for support. We shall see. I did not have any previous activity w/this person, it was someone else that kept jerking me around on the same card. The person has flawless feedback so it must just be other issues that no one will comment on in feedback. I found this thread like an hour after accepting the offer. I figured it was time to update my blocked lists and I was checking the forums.

I'll followup if it turns bad.
Patriots 6 time Champs
catching up to johnmabry47: are you on my ignore list too? 76 and counting
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #9
cardsdownunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
well card was paid for, and he/she messaged me "Paid"
I pray that I don't get in trouble for not having the card wrapped in gold with dodo bird feathers for support. We shall see. I did not have any previous activity w/this person, it was someone else that kept jerking me around on the same card. The person has flawless feedback so it must just be other issues that no one will comment on in feedback. I found this thread like an hour after accepting the offer. I figured it was time to update my blocked lists and I was checking the forums.

I'll followup if it turns bad.
he has perfect feedback because sellers cannot leave negative or neutral feedback for buyers on ebay. that is the only reason mate. another reason ebay is such rubbish. a buyer having perfect feedback means nothing. they can't have any other kind. glws
Old 04-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #10
Bob Loblaw
Banned

Horrible horrible buyer. Just had the worst experience and had to block him - he was getting legitimately angry that I wouldn't accept his $30 offer on a few Rendon autos (which I just sold for $70 and $80).
Bob Loblaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 10:58 PM   #11
pastmyshades

I cant remember why I recognize this guys ID but if I can remember it, its probably not a good thing.

EDIT - no more then five minutes after writing this he offers me $60 on a $100 card.

-James
Always accepting consignments - Top Rated Seller - PM Me!

Last edited by pastmyshades; 04-22-2013 at 11:07 PM.
pastmyshades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #12
crazymj

Pretty sure this is the same guy i made a thread about before.

Bought jimmy butler Gold prizm for like $80 after messaging him and he said it was for sale. Send him the paypal... And then he starts asking for more money, etc. And then suddenly refunds me. So what happened was someone else already bought it, and he though my offer was more so he accepted mine offer even tho he already took the other guy's card (only like $20 more). And then the guy called him out on it and started threads on forum so he was afraid and decided to sell to the original buyer (i don't know if the original buyer did get it).
But anways, shady as crap seller and i'm sure not a very good buyer either. Also tried to pull the "i lost the card, don't know where i put it crap" first, and after i didn't buy it, finally told me the truth that the card was already sold to someone else.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:47 PM   #13
crazymj

Here's the thread about him earlier.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...amteach75.html
Old 04-23-2013, 09:14 AM   #14
whiteboybill

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymj View Post
Pretty sure this is the same guy i made a thread about before.

Bought jimmy butler Gold prizm for like $80 after messaging him and he said it was for sale. Send him the paypal... And then he starts asking for more money, etc. And then suddenly refunds me. So what happened was someone else already bought it, and he though my offer was more so he accepted mine offer even tho he already took the other guy's card (only like $20 more). And then the guy called him out on it and started threads on forum so he was afraid and decided to sell to the original buyer (i don't know if the original buyer did get it).
But anways, shady as crap seller and i'm sure not a very good buyer either. Also tried to pull the "i lost the card, don't know where i put it crap" first, and after i didn't buy it, finally told me the truth that the card was already sold to someone else.
Hey Crazy MJ....this was me....it took me approx. 30 emails back and forth, and a bunch of BS lies from him, but I did finally get the card for my original price of 50.00. He said a friend of his saw my post on BO, and that's when he started changing his tune a bit....more or less he had seller's remorse...at the time these Butlers were going for that price so it was a fair offer. He got a better offer from you, so I got the run around....in the end, I did get the Butler Gold....
Old 04-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #15
BBCollector99
Banned

Blocked. Thanks.
BBCollector99 is offline   Reply With Quote