Blowout Cards Forums
2018 football

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > GAMING

Notices

GAMING Post Your Gaming Cards Hobby Talk

Old 11-24-2017, 11:49 AM   #1
fatjacksonfan

Default I received someone else's card order by mistake!

Not gonna reveal what card site I bought from, but I bought a cheap box of football cards, and when I got my box in the mail, the mailman also gave me a 2nd, much bigger box. It had my name and address on it so I opened it and found all these Panini Dragon Ball Z cards. I called the store and let them know about the mistake, and after being put on hold for a few minutes a guy let me know they will get another order out to the person that was supposed to go to, and they told me I could just keep the cards that came to me.

So idk anything about DBZ. From the little research I did, it seems like this TCG is dead, but if anyone can let me know anything about this I would appreciate it! Thanks

fatjacksonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 07:14 PM   #2
daxwills

Itís kinda a fun game. Not sure itís worth anything but you could rip it and play.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:51 PM   #3
gentlevader

Hell yeah! My brother and I used to play that game all the time.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:49 PM   #4
swowannabe

I'm not sure if dead is the right word, or just never got off the ground? I think there was a pre-release going on a few weeks ago at an LGS. There WERE enough people for it to fire, but as to the actual value of the stuff... probably pretty low. DBZ just doesn't seem to be as popular as it once was. Unlike Pokemon. Well, more like exactly like Pokemon. Just way worse.
Old 12-23-2017, 11:54 AM   #5
GFD18

Oh wow, apparently it IS a dead ccg already. I already had a "nope" post typed up, but decided to google it before hitting enter.

I'm shocked, considering Panini rebooted the ccg only 2 years ago. They had 7 sets, too. Bandai is re-taking over the ccg part of the franchise with yet again ANOTHER reboot. Certainly the fans must be annoyed by this? How many times can you re-buy in to a CCG?
GFD18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:17 AM   #6
jrod2099

There are still some avid collector's trying to get every card. The Panini crew that made these were let go once Bandai took over for the "Super" release and they started manufacturing the cards again through an overseas company and sell them on a Facebook page. They can make them all holo or just remake them in a full set. Which makes the premium on the harder to find ones go up now that the market is getting diluted with second run sets. To everyone's point, not really worth much as people are hunting for individual cards and are unlikely to pay for sealed product since it's a huge gamble, but getting them free is a good deal. Some local shops in my area are selling the last of their stock for over $120 per booster box.
jrod2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:27 PM   #7
sengman

Im not too sure about those Panini DBZ cards but the new Super is semi popular at the moment.
sengman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:58 PM   #8
Collinsfanatic

My son loves dbz so if you want to get rid of one I'd be interested in one for him

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk