Blowout Cards Forums
old school

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BOX & CASE BREAKS > FOOTBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS

Notices

FOOTBALL BOX & CASE BREAKS Post Your FOOTBALL Box & Case Breaks Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
Valponick
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,249
Default 3 More Rookies and Stars Longevity - Love this stuff

Might sound dumb but so far my favorite product to open this year. Scored some really nice cards. Longevity of Wentz and Goff, Rodgers Crusade /25, McCaffrey Autograph and one pack had two autos in it so I got a bonus hit. Also some really nice patch cards. All are available FS/FT if you're interested please post here or PM.

Forgot to note I got these for $37 a box.

Moss is /99
Howard is /25



Last edited by Valponick; 12-05-2017 at 07:36 PM.
Valponick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #2
Shani
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,954
Default

Have u pulled any Steelers Crusade? If so, and you’re willing to sell or trade, please shoot me a PM.
Thx
Shani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:06 PM   #3
Valponick
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shani View Post
Have u pulled any Steelers Crusade? If so, and you’re willing to sell or trade, please shoot me a PM.
Thx
I have not sorry.
Valponick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:07 PM   #4
purejd86p
Member
 
purejd86p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rocklin, Ca
Posts: 3,671
Default

Nice stuff!
purejd86p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #5
majestik101
Member
 
majestik101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Smelly California
Posts: 14,469
Default

pm sent......
__________________
"I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans"
majestik101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 03:32 AM   #6
bills4life
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 516
Send a message via Skype™ to bills4life
Default

my favorite retail product every year but can almost never find them
bills4life is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:34 AM   #7
Crzy4phins
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Colorado Springs,Colorado
Posts: 802
Default

Nice haul! I'm going to have to look for some. That definitely looks like a fun break!
__________________
Collect Dolphins, Bob Griese, Brian Griese,Howie Long,Vikings,Raiders,(Panthers,Broncos,Cowboys for the wife)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilosportscards/albums
Trade lists: http://loreskovic.wix.com/kilo-sport-cards
Crzy4phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:31 AM   #8
chrisfaceoff
Member
 
chrisfaceoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NEPA
Posts: 7,649
Default

Where did you find them? I looked yesterday in a walmart or target to bust something but I didnt see anything
__________________
Looking for Lorenzo Mauldin Topps Chrome Printing Plates
Go JETS !!!! J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
chrisfaceoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 09:43 AM   #9
Valponick
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisfaceoff View Post
Where did you find them? I looked yesterday in a walmart or target to bust something but I didnt see anything
These are target exclusive and also available in their website.
Valponick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:57 PM   #10
splitrockgamer
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 575
Default

How for $37 a box, coupon?
splitrockgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:08 PM   #11
Valponick
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 4,249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitrockgamer View Post
How for $37 a box, coupon?
5% red card and I know someone who works there I get 20% for a total of 25% off of anything from the store.
Valponick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.