Blowout Cards Forums
April Showers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 01-30-2015, 05:05 PM   #76
shrevecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
I like this question better.
There are lots of buyers who will buy an expired redemption some collectors like having both the card and the redemption card for it together.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...H_Sold=1&rt=nc

In defense of the OP here is his buyers toolhaus. Looks like i have added 2 to my BBL.

Negative/Neutral Feedback left by peacejuice
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:12 PM   #77
Tvanho

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
There are lots of buyers who will buy an expired redemption some collectors like having both the card and the redemption card for it together.

expired redemption | eBay

In defense of the OP here is his buyers toolhaus. Looks like i have added 2 to my BBL.

Haha, caveat emptor....

Like jewcer said earlier, both buyer and seller seem to have some eBay issues.
Tvanho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:19 PM   #78
chezball

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post

expired redemption | eBay

So how was the buyer able to get the money and keep the items? Just for the record the POS buyer is now blocked.

Last edited by chezball; 01-30-2015 at 05:26 PM.
chezball is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 05:21 PM   #79
shrevecity

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezball View Post
So how was the buyer able to get the money and keep the items?
That is the question I am wondering as well I think there is more to that part of the story or it was actually premature. According the OP he actually got more money than he pad he says 75.00 and THEN SOME... So things were either exaggerated or there is more to the story.

This is another question I have..

His ebay account says he has over 10,000 positive feedback but I'm not buying it. BLOCK HIM BLOCK HIM BLOCK HIM!

Where does he have over 10000 feedback?

Last edited by shrevecity; 01-30-2015 at 05:27 PM.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:25 PM   #80
GoBeavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMPKCP View Post
I read this "sentence" 100 times before I just gave up. Anyone able to translate this?
Basically since there are 25 copies of the card being redeemed, there are also only 25 copies of the redemption.

There is a market for these used redemptions. It's not a scam as long as it's well documented that the code has been used.
Old 01-30-2015, 05:40 PM   #81
houdini

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygambler View Post
Preeeeetty sure I have see the mods delete a thread or two in my day.
Crazy Talk!

NO ECHECKS ACCEPTED!
YouTube Link
Shipping Info
International Shipping
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 06:34 PM   #82
jerryw

Quote:
Originally Posted by puntini View Post
I just finished dealing with him on ebay and he told me the he bought a card from one of my auctions just so that no one else could buy it so he could protect other buyers from being scammed by me. In no way am I a scammer. Later I told him that if he keeps on refusing to pay for the card, I would end up contacting ebay. He payed for the card AND bought a couple lots from me sometime after. I shipped him his cards and he later messaged me about a week ago that he has never been so furious in his life because I sent him such low quality cards (the cards I sent him ranged between 1970 and 2014, I included good rookies too) he expected me to send him replacments without him returning the original cards I sent him AND a written apology letter. I refused, he contacted paypal and ended up getting all of his money back from me and then some..... I'm now out $75 and there is nothing I can do. His ebay account says he has over 10,000 positive feedback but I'm not buying it. BLOCK HIM BLOCK HIM BLOCK HIM!

Datkeim is that you? still like beaded? Metaphors rule!!!
Old 01-30-2015, 08:34 PM   #83
jfibert80
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRyno View Post
Lol, if you can delete this thread, do you have the power to bring back deleted threads? I would have a few suggestions...
jfibert80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:04 AM   #84
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateyad View Post
It is going to be filled with keyboard heroes

Ironic? Ye maiden your ride has arrived. Tis white and fast like the wind.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:02 AM   #85
justbored

You guys are a bunch of mindless sheep. Thread backfired? The only thing that backfired here is the collective intelligence of the mob.

This simpleton right here is almost even cheering for his own stupidity.........

Quote:
was just thinking the same thing,Thor might be making an appearance.
Quote:
Please no one tell him.
Quote:
Will the OP make past midnight?
Quote:
BODA in the house.
Quote:
The White Knight has arrived.
Looks like the only tired cliché left out was "which PMB are you".

Then a whopping 4 pages in after someone else actually takes the required 30 seconds to look into the buyer and it's oops maybe this is in fact a problem buyer
Quote:
Just for the record the POS buyer is now blocked.
The hits on the OP's DSR's is obviously from this buyer. The OP has a 100% ebay record.
The OP can be forgiven for his buyer's feedback number misquote as the guy has over 1,000 this year (click it and the 294 changes), which could easily be misremembered as 10,000 when typing. There was absolutely nothing here that warranted suspicion of the OP or his post. Had any of you message board validation craving suck ups looked into it before you started your typical lame middle school worthy gang up you'd have seen that there is also a thread about this buyer on Net54, which is by the way a much more respected site than this. In a few years a lot of you are gonna be sitting around with a closet full of worthless cardboard trying to figure out where it all went wrong. At that point I hope you look back on this kinda stuff where you drove people away from this site, and likely in some cases the hobby itself, with your knee jerk, follow the leader attacks on anyone unfamiliar, whether they have a valid point or not. The OP was actually trying to help you guys prevent future headaches. Lotta thanks he got. No one wants to be a part of a hobby that has no actual community feel, when people come to BO and get treated the way they do it surely gives some of them the impression that this is what this hobby is all about. If you guys think you're not giving an impression and simultaneously running people out of this hobby with this crap you're wrong. Your cards aren't worth anything when there is no market left for them. The fact that this dunce mob stuff is even allowed on here on such a reoccurring basis actually does a disservice to the BO brand name.

Last edited by justbored; 01-31-2015 at 01:15 AM.
justbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:13 AM   #86
Firerunner4

Quote:
Originally Posted by justbored View Post
You guys are a bunch of mindless sheep. Thread backfired? The only thing that backfired here is the collective intelligence of the mob.

This simpleton right here is almost even cheering for his own stupidity.........

Then a whopping 4 pages in after someone else actually takes the required 30 seconds to look into the buyer and it's oops maybe this is in fact a problem buyer

The hits on the OP's DSR's is obviously from this buyer. The OP has a 100% ebay record.
The OP can be forgiven for his buyer's feedback number misquote as the guy has over 1,000 this year (click it and the 294 changes), which could easily be misremembered as 10,000 when typing. There was absolutely nothing here that warranted suspicion of the OP or his post. Had any of you message board validation craving suck ups looked into it before you started your typical lame middle school worthy gang up you'd have seen that there is also a thread about this buyer on Net54, which is by the way a much more respected site than this. In a few years a lot of you are gonna be sitting around with a closet full of worthless cardboard trying to figure out where it all went wrong. At that point I hope you look back on this kinda stuff where you drove people away from this site, and likely the hobby itself, with your knee jerk, follow the leader attacks on anyone unfamiliar, whether they have a valid point or not. The OP was actually trying to help you guys prevent future headaches. Lotta thanks he got. No one wants to be a part of a hobby that has no actual community feel, when people come to BO and get treated the way they do it surely gives some of them the impression that this is what this hobby is all about. If you guys think you're not giving an impression and simultaneously running people out of this hobby with this crap you're wrong. Your cards aren't worth anything when there is no market left for them.
Quoted........

Last edited by iluvfish2; 01-31-2015 at 11:20 AM. Reason: thinking we could unleash a ton of suspensions on this thread
Firerunner4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 07:49 AM   #87
shrevecity

The hits on the OP's DSR's is obviously from this buyer. The OP has a 100% ebay record

The buyer did not leave the OP feedback from what I can tell. So the DSRs could not have been from the buyer. 100% feedback is not good enough for Ebay anymore you can have perfect feedback and still get banned for being a bad seller. The OPs DSRs indicate that he does have defects that we cannot see.

eBay Feedback Profile for tan-da-man

Last edited by shrevecity; 01-31-2015 at 07:54 AM.
Old 01-31-2015, 11:49 AM   #88
smackvay

Quote:

The OP can be forgiven for his buyer's feedback number misquote as the guy has over 1,000 this year (click it and the 294 changes), which could easily be misremembered as 10,000 when typing. There was absolutely nothing here that warranted suspicion of the OP or his post. Had any of you message board validation craving suck ups looked into it before you started your typical lame middle school worthy gang up you'd have seen that there is also a thread about this buyer on Net54, which is by the way a much more respected site than this. In a few years a lot of you are gonna be sitting around with a closet full of worthless cardboard trying to figure out where it all went wrong. At that point I hope you look back on this kinda stuff where you drove people away from this site, and likely in some cases the hobby itself, with your knee jerk, follow the leader attacks on anyone unfamiliar, whether they have a valid point or not. The OP was actually trying to help you guys prevent future headaches. Lotta thanks he got. No one wants to be a part of a hobby that has no actual community feel, when people come to BO and get treated the way they do it surely gives some of them the impression that this is what this hobby is all about. If you guys think you're not giving an impression and simultaneously running people out of this hobby with this crap you're wrong. Your cards aren't worth anything when there is no market left for them. The fact that this dunce mob stuff is even allowed on here on such a reoccurring basis actually does a disservice to the BO brand name.
I actually agree with this. As a community new members are roasted over hot coals for misspelling things and incorrect wording of things of heaven forbid pricing something over ebay. Im not perfect but treating new members like this is not the way to make this the site it was 2 years ago. Feel free to call me a dirtbag or whatever clever crap you want to hammer out on your keyboard, but if this type of behavior doesn't change (the middle school bully crap) no one will want to join. If you was a new card collector and just looking to join this site and read how every time a newer member posted something they get crucified would you join?? Ok now im ready for the name calling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerunner4 View Post
Quoted for how much of a DBAG you are
really^^^
Old 01-31-2015, 12:38 PM   #89
popmaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
I actually agree with this. As a community new members are roasted over hot coals for misspelling things and incorrect wording of things of heaven forbid pricing something over ebay. Im not perfect but treating new members like this is not the way to make this the site it was 2 years ago. Feel free to call me a dirtbag or whatever clever crap you want to hammer out on your keyboard, but if this type of behavior doesn't change (the middle school bully crap) no one will want to join. If you was a new card collector and just looking to join this site and read how every time a newer member posted something they get crucified would you join?? Ok now im ready for the name calling

really^^^
Sorry, I cannot begin the name calling. I agree with everything that you said.
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:42 PM   #90
jerryw

Old 01-31-2015, 04:48 PM   #91
tonedef2oo8

Quote:

Ohh so we can assume this is your last post here. Wouldnt want to be a hypocrite right? See ya!
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:56 AM   #92
chezball

Quote:

Tell me how the mob did in this thread.
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...1-text223.html
chezball is online now   Reply With Quote