Blowout Cards Forums
Breakers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 04-16-2018, 10:53 AM   #1
scottagibson

Default sassy1-2007

Not sure if this is worth a block for you guys or not... but had two interesting things happen.

1. I have a card priced at $99.99 with an auto-decline set under 75. This user offers 70, 72 and then 75. IMMEDIATELY sends me a message to cancel offer, no explanation given. I decline the offer, no big deal and send a message stating the same. After all, better to not have to deal with a return in the first place.

2. Same person just sent me a response this morning stating "You better refund that Jeter Card I bough too". I think this was meant for someone else. I searched the archived items and recent items sold... nothing sold to this sassy person. They sent me a message back... "No itís the Jeter World Series Card you sold for $2.99 & $3.50 shipping. I would cancel that transaction."

I have not had nor sold such a card.

Regardless, this one has shown herself to be a headache. I just added to the block list.
Old 04-16-2018, 12:58 PM   #2
RedMikeC

Reason 1 is enough for me to block him.
RedMikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 02:37 PM   #3
bn2cardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottagibson View Post
Not sure if this is worth a block for you guys or not... but had two interesting things happen.

1. I have a card priced at $99.99 with an auto-decline set under 75. This user offers 70, 72 and then 75. IMMEDIATELY sends me a message to cancel offer, no explanation given. I decline the offer, no big deal and send a message stating the same. After all, better to not have to deal with a return in the first place.

2. Same person just sent me a response this morning stating "You better refund that Jeter Card I bough too". I think this was meant for someone else. I searched the archived items and recent items sold... nothing sold to this sassy person. They sent me a message back... "No itís the Jeter World Series Card you sold for $2.99 & $3.50 shipping. I would cancel that transaction."

I have not had nor sold such a card.

Regardless, this one has shown herself to be a headache. I just added to the block list.
This user has another ID of sals9087. He, last week, made an offer that was accepted. Then after the fact requested it be canceled. Then I blocked him. He is now using his wife's ebay (sassy1-2007). The Jeter card you are referencing in number 2 is mine. He did eventually get the message to me to cancel that one now as well. Both user ids have the exact same shipping address. Sal Saluccio seems to just like playing games with ebay accounts. Maybe he even thought you were me for some reason. Ebay has been contacted about this behaviour.
bn2cardz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 05:10 PM   #4
nvsb

Double blocked!
Old 04-16-2018, 09:05 PM   #5
waluwhute

It's unfortunate that you can't block names or mailing addresses. It would at least add one more step for these guys to have to overcome.
Looking for Jayson Tatum Optic and Prizm.
waluwhute is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 09:29 PM   #6
AnthonyCorona

Sassy indeed

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
Old 04-19-2018, 09:37 AM   #7
bn2cardz

Quote:
Originally Posted by waluwhute View Post
It's unfortunate that you can't block names or mailing addresses. It would at least add one more step for these guys to have to overcome.
After the first incident (it really got out of hand with threats) I had called ebay on that ID and they assured me they would check for other accounts. So then when he began using his wife's I called back and asked how that was possible if they were looking into him and would monitor for second accounts. They told me that even though the second address had the same shipping address it had a separate registration address. I still questioned how they don't have it coded into their monitoring program to check for that. It would only take a couple lines of code.

It was nearly an hour I was on the phone with them asking how this was allowed and they did finally let it slip that there are 5 accounts that are possibly controlled by this guy based off addresses, but they wouldn't disclose to me those accounts nor could they block them for me. So I said I have to let him keep harassing me with other accounts and their response was "well we don't know what he will do, why would he risk his feedback to keep doing this?"
bn2cardz is offline   Reply With Quote