Blowout Cards Forums
Tatum

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 02-11-2015, 11:51 PM   #1
doddski
Banned

Default Doddski Robert Snyder, Kim Dodds Snyder & Janis Suydam Scammers (OP updated)

Starting with page 8....

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Ok, so there is a reason that we do not just ban based on partial information.

One of the things that has bothered the mod staff regarding this situation (besides the weights) was that the images of the packages before they shipped were drastically different than the images of the packages that were received...

Not the boxes themselves mind you, but the labels/address were different.

The image of the original boxes showed a neat label with the correct address, but the images of the boxes once they arrived showed:

1. The name of the recipient was misspelled.
2. The address was incorrect.
3. The zip code was the only thing correct.

I do not have permission to post the image, but I can post this quote that explains what I mean:

Odd yes?

I personally did not know what to make of it. Did the recipients change the address? It was clearly not the correct name or address, but it did in fact arrive... eventually.

So, we did nothing with this info as it made no sense.

The shipper may have changed the address to confuse the trail or have an excuse for non-delivery... I guess.

The recipient may have changed the label... but why?

Fast forward to today.

Another member was involved with another deal purchasing $17k worth of cards from doddski.

Yeah, you already know where this is going yes?

Buyer is clearly nervous as hell based on the current clusterpoop.

Buyer requests an image of exactly what the package would look like.

The image of the package prior to shipping shows the correct name and address.

What actually arrived (see tracking below) shows a misspelled name, a fictitious street, and the wrong city. The only thing correct is the zip code. (Sound familiar?)

You can tell by the tape job that this is the same package with a new messed up label. There is a "No Such Street" stamp.

This package was photographed at the counter but not accepted. The package is currently on its way back to Doddski.

Here is the tracking:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=ra480977544us

February 19, 2015 , 8:38 pm
Departed USPS Facility
MERRIFIELD, VA 22081

Your item departed our USPS facility in MERRIFIELD, VA 22081 on February 19, 2015 at 8:38 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

February 19, 2015 , 4:47 pm
Refused
FAIRFAX, VA 22030
February 19, 2015 , 9:20 am
Available for Pickup
FAIRFAX, VA 22038
February 19, 2015 , 8:24 am
Undeliverable as Addressed
FAIRFAX, VA 22030
February 19, 2015 , 8:10 am
Arrived at Unit
FAIRFAX, VA 22030
February 19, 2015 , 12:34 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
MERRIFIELD, VA 22081
February 16, 2015 , 5:26 am
Departed USPS Facility
SANDSTON, VA 23150
February 13, 2015 , 12:19 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
SANDSTON, VA 23150
February 11, 2015 , 7:31 pm
Departed USPS Facility
WASHINGTON, DC 20066
February 10, 2015 , 3:50 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
WASHINGTON, DC 20066
February 8, 2015 , 3:16 am
Arrived at USPS Facility
WEST COLUMBIA, SC 29172
February 7, 2015 , 6:09 pm
Departed Post Office
SUMMERVILLE, SC 29483
February 7, 2015 , 12:17 pm
Acceptance
SUMMERVILLE, SC 29483

At this time, I will be removing Doddski from the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idol View Post
I was the member that purchased $17k ($17,600 to be exact) worth of cards from Doddski AKA Sabastian Moody. The cards that were suppose to be in the package deal were the following items:

Deal #1- $8,500

Andrew Luck 2012 National Treasures Patch Auto #/99 (BGS 9/10 AU)
Andrew Luck 2012 Contenders Cracked Ice Auto /20 (BGS 9/10 AU)
Andrew Luck 2012 Contenders Variation Auto /75 (BGS 9.5/10 AU
Tom Brady 2000 Playoff Contenders Auto (BGS 9/10 AU)
Tom Brady National Treasures Auto 5/5

Please refer to this thread http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...uck-brady.html

Deal #2- $9,100

Andrew Luck 2012 Contenders Cracked Ice Auto /20 (BGS 9.5/10 AU)
(2) Andrew Luck 2012 Contenders Auto (BGS 9.5/10 AU)
Andrew Luck 2012 Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto /99 (BGS 9.5/10 AU)
Andrew Luck 2012 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor Auto /50 (BGS 9.5/10 AU)
Drew Brees 2001 Playoff Contenders Auto (BGS 9.5/10 AU)
Russell Wilson 2012 Contenders Cracked Ice Auto /20 (BGS 9.5/10 AU)

12 cards total. Here are pictures that he sent me prior to shipping:

Here is what the package looked like when I went to the post office to pick it up:

Thank GOD I paid using my credit card. Paypal/credit cards have all been notified. This guy is a piece of work.

I'm going to bed but will answer everybody's question tomorrow morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Holy Fugg!

I almost googled that address myself

Here's Zillow's report

Real Estate & Homes For Sale - 30 Homes - Zillow
Quote:
Well good morning indeed! Glad we got this scammer off this site and I do hope nobody has anymore pending deals with him. As far as the return address I've been in touch with Blowout member clbcowboys and he did a deal for the PSA 8 Andrew Luck 2012 NT with Doddski. He sent Doddski $850 plus a BGS 9.5 Andrew Luck 2012 Contenders and a 1/1 Dez Bryant 2012 NT Reebok Logo Auto.

A picture of the Dez can be found on this thread:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...dez-1-1-a.html

I'm not 100% sure the Luck has re-surfaced but if Clbowboys can post a pic of the 9.5 Contenders Luck it can easily be identified by the BGS serial number.

I spoke to Clbowboys on the phone yesterday and apparently he did another high end deal with Doddski prior to knowing he was a scam. Luckly I was able to help this member intercept his USPS package which consisted of roughly $6k worth of cards. He informed me last night via-PM that he shipped the first deal to the following address and it was signed by Sebastian Moody:

989 Augustin ct.
summerville, SC 29483
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBND7 View Post
I don't post on here much but I was reading this thread and I looked up the address

22 Kellwood Dr. Richmond VA

There is no such place.

There are only (2) 22 Kellwood Dr. addresses in the United States.

22 Kellwood Dr. Rochester, NY gives you this info:

Who Lives at 22 Kellwood Drive, Rochester, NY | Spokeo

There is a Moody family and a Snyder family listed. I do not have a spokeo account to get more information then that. Maybe someone else can take it from there.
Quote:
Registered email address:

dkim6448@yahoo.com

IP links to both SC and Rochester (area), NY.
Quote:
Don't tempt me.

He has an ip link for Rochester, NY. Time for BODA to start bringing up some more info... I remember the last scammer was very upset when his family was found.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikegioseffi View Post
I could be wrong about this but this eBayer sold 2 cards that doddski was going to sell me. Might be him
James_pinson01
He sold the Brady playbook 1/1 auto and the aaron rodgers diamond auto /5
Quote:
FULL DISCLOSURE ALL OF THIS IS JUST ME SEARCHING NO CONNECTION MADE

I checked the ebay that the guy below you posted and it comes up georgia. 15 minutes away from McDonough, Georgia where the seller claims to be is this address

989 St Augustine Pkwy, Locust Grove, GA 30248
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcearley View Post
What about the Kimberly Snyder reference from the original photobucket? I think that is the missing clue, here is what comes up in regards to that.

Kimberly Ann Snyder living in Goose Creek, South Carolina

Also found the following:

"Goose Creek is a city in Berkeley County in the U.S. state of South Carolina. As defined by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget, and used only by the U.S. Census Bureau and other Federal agencies for statistical purposes, Goose Creek is included within the Charleston-North Charleston-Summerville metropolitan area and the Charleston-North Charleston Urbanized Area."
Quote:
Kimberly Snyder is his wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjdelaney3 View Post
Where the f is Tesla?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs_rock21 View Post
Quote:
There's another thread in this section about him being a scammer. It's from 2013.

EDIT: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...ado-texas.html
Quote:
Quote:
Here is a family member who has a New York State POlice crest on his facebook. he may like to know whats up. Seems to be Papa Snyder.

https://www.facebook.com/raymond.snyder.988?fref=ufi

Putting this here for when the facebooks go missing.

Name on facebook
Kimberly Dodds Snyder

Found a link to spenceport heres a person commenting on her pictures. Donna Miller.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...58829&fref=ufi
Quote:
Notice all the last name "Dodds" of people posting on there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBND7 View Post
Robert Snyder lived at the 22 Kellwood Dr. Rochester, NY address. He is the rsnyder in the link I posted earlier.
Quote:
Oh you mean Susan Dodds? This guy by days end is going to be in quite the pickle.

https://www.facebook.com/sedodds?fref=ufi

Heres a nice Picture of Robert so When he goes dark the picture will remain on the internet for his whole proud family to see.

Quote:
Now who lives at 5 Village Trail, Spencerport, NY 14559 where the last package was going?
Quote:
Lets see how long before his family finds out. Come on our BODA facebookers! I know its early and this is not Jason Mars but send these people some links and let them know what page to start at and and be gentle. They have no idea whats going on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
Well there were a LOT more pictures of Kimberly before.
So that makes me think hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Quote:
I e-mailed Mrs. Snyder earlier this morning and told her about her husband and what he's been doing. Linked her to this thread and here is her response:

"Thank you for contacting me. I will be looking into this more.
I do see you refused the package and put in a paypal dispute. I just spoke with paypal and they advised you will receive a refund since you refused the package they already put a hold on paypal account for the funds you are disputing.
Serveral of the cards he was doing a deal with you on he has because I bought them for him. Im looking into this, but in my opinion I dont think he was trying to scam you. He's not a scam artist

Thank You,

Kimberly Snyder
Quote:
I wrote back to her and said:

Keep thinking that but evidence do not lie as a picture is worth a thousand words.

One more thing give Robert my regards.

Thanks

She writes back

I understand where your coming from with saying the evidence doesnt lie. I will find out more.
What do you mean give your regards to Robert?
Quote:
Oh no, there may be a postal inspector involved now. That's not good news for the team of scammer and scammer.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=ra480977544us

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwaykid View Post
Just noticed this...Kroy11 and Doddski's $5000 deal (which is on Kroy11's itrader summary) has two very odd and seemingly worthless posts (likely bumps) by none other than:

Kalakas

and

Shawnnt

Take a look:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...-must-see.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonSportsCardForum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla View Post
You guys are barking up the wrong tree yet again. kroy11 wasn't involved he just made a mistake that the younger generation does. He overstated an internet friendship and said they were personal friends when he has probably never met the guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by clbcowboys View Post
Thank you Idol (this man is a life saver!)eternally greatful and blessed for ppl like him! Everything in the 2nd deal he got back for me.

1st deal was:ME
2012 national treasures Dez Bryant 1/1
2012 contenders Andrew luck bgs 9.5/10
850.00 paypal
FOR
2012 National treasures Andrew Luck PSA 8

Called me wanting to put together a bigger deal so I thought about it,and I said ok!

2nd deal was: ME
2012 topps chrome Black refractor Russell Wilson
2000 contenders tom brady bgs 9/10
2012 Prizum Russell Wilson au
06-07 sp signature Michael Jordan au bgs 9/10
86-87 Fleer Michael Jordan RC bgs 8.5
09-10 sp signature Quad Michael Jordan/Kobe Bryant/Labron James/Kevin Garnett au bgs 9/10
2012 national treasures Jim Kelly /4 bgs 9.5/10
2010 National treasures Dez Bryan bgs 9/9
2013 topps chrome black refractor le'veon bell bgs 9.5/10
FOR
2005 Exquisite Aaron Rodgers bgs 9.5/10-Did not see a pic as he kept promising me
2012 National treasures Andrew Luck bgs 9/10
2012 National Treasures Andrew Luck #/25-Did not see a pic as he kept promising me
2012 topps chrome black refractor Andrew Luck bgs 9/10
2012 contenders Russell Wilson bgs 9.5/10
2000 contenders Tom Brady RAW-Did not see a pic as he kept promising me
2012 contenders T.Y. Hilton sp/50 bgs 9.5/10
2-Boxs of 2012 National Treasures
1-box 2012 Contenders

We were set to both ship one day overnight the same day. I shipped 9AM and he NEVER SHIPPED ANYTHING! ( I shipped to the 5 Village Trail Address) Next day my package never made it to doddski B/c of weather issues and more and more excuses on why he had not shipped, including he told me at this time he did not have all my stuff in hand he would have to ship some stuff now and some stuff next week when he got home in SC. I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Then Idol contacted me on here and asked about the NT Luck 9/10 in my bucket. The same one doddski took pic of for Idol. So at this point I'm flipping out and we definitely have a problem with doddski as I talked to Idol more he told me I should intercept the package I shipped to doddski so that's just what I did. At this point I still have not received ANYTHING from doddski, though he said he is shipping out PSA 8 Luck to me Monday... will see I guess... if not I will continue my process With USPS Mail Fraud and Stolen Goods! As well as PayPal!
Quote:
Let me clear a few things up:

haiku - not involved

doddski - scammer

shawnt & kalakus - no evidence anywhere that they are anything besides victims. They stopped posting because the mod team recommended it as nothing good would come from it.

kroy11 - Told me he text & spoke with doddski on the phone often, but didn't even know his real name. Similar to haiku (and the only way haiku is involved), he was befriended by a con artist and then was used as a screen to protect the scammer.

Mikegioseffi - making a bad situation worse by trying to make it personally about himself. Step away from the keyboard.

Scruffmcgruff24 - had a deal with a Robert Snyder in TX some years ago where the person ran some group breaks and then never shipped. Either a crazy coincidence or the same guy now in SC.

Tesla - the only person who may (or may not) have two accounts that I will never ban. In every post he has made the last couple years, I have never seen him wrong yet.

What was lost, stolen, or scammed?

1. kalakus & shawnt traded off the forum in an approximately $20k deal. This can be avoided by always using a middleman on any high value deal.

2. Idol was able to refuse his "package" from doddski and has already contacted his credit card and paypal. We will never know what was in the package, but we can assume. Nothing was lost here once his money is returned.

3. clbcowboys was alerted by Idol and was able to get his package returned. It definitely looks like he was being scammed as well.

Lessons to be learned:

1. iTrader means jack. It is a tool, but not a shield.

2. USE A MIDDLEMAN!

3. People will put haiku in anything.
Quote:
From what I understand Doddski aka Sebastian aka Robert wanted clbcowboys to meet him in NY this weekend. Apparently he's doing a show in Rochester, NY so if you are going to a Rochester Card show this weekend and see him make sure you don't get scammed or buy stolen goods!! The stolen goods are still property of the individual(s) who were taken advantage of.

I was referred to the following myspage page below by a member for more pictures of Robert and Kim Snyder. Normally, I would leave the wife out of this but I'm convinced now that she's in on the scam based on the e-mails she sent me. Check out Robert Snyder's myspace page:

https://myspace.com/303643438/photos

And in the event this myspace page gets deleted or more images get hidden like they did on Kim's facebook page you all can be aware of what they looks like:

And here is a message to Robert AKA Sebastian and Kim regarding their scam once the FEDS start investigating for mail fraud:

Quote:
clbcowboys just sent me a text message and texted me a picture of his package that he got back! Congrats bro!!

What I found interesting is the package was mailed to Doddski Collectibles C/O Janis Suydam in Spencerport, NY

Any idea who Janis Suydam is?!?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMPKCP View Post
Only one Janis Suydam in the US. And guess what her maiden name is?

https://www.facebook.com/public/Janis-Dodds-Suydam
Quote:
The wife is involved as all the scamming was done in her name.

If she wants to be mad at someone, it should be her husband, herself, or both.

The paypal account is in her name.

The email account is in her name.

The BO username is her name.

Kimberly Snyder's (doddski) Library | Photobucket

She was familiar with all this when she spoke with Idol.

If she is a victim, she can get in line with the people looking for her husband.

If her sister is a patsy, she can do the same.

Until such a time, she is actually the main person in this scam... her husband (or she herself) made sure of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
Pulled this info up on Kimberly Snyder in Summerville, SC: (3rd person down) It is definitely the Doddski person since Spencerport, NY is listed also as an address.

https://www.onlinesearches.com/find/...age=&x=48&y=21

The phone number given earlier by Scruffmcgruff24, (480-216-7973), is a cell # originating from Phoenix, Arizona. Kimberly once lived in Phoenix.
This gives evidence that the scam pulled in Alvarado, Texas was done by the same Robert and Kimberly Snyder. The phone # used by the scammers was from Phoenix.

Phone # link:

480-216-7973 | 4802167973 | Caller ID by YouMail

Whether they actually ever lived in Texas is probably in doubt. Somewhere in the Alvarado thread, there is a mention of the seller being from Texas and the package being mailed from Idaho. So any return address is probably useless.

If someone really wants to find out the true details on her address etc., you would need to pay for the background check.

Another picture of Rob Snyder from behind from Kimberly Snyder Facebook:

Quote:
I think it was already posted before but:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...ed-member.html

sportzfanatikz

Michael Rivas is the name I have in Boise, Idaho.
Quote:
Quote:
If you dig around enough you will also find this member over there:

View Profile: Action Jackson - Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

Please note the Ebay name associated with that account:

northtxcollectables1105 who was this member here on BO:

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: TXcollectables
Quote:
A member just passed this information along to me:

"people were trying to link this Robert Snyder to the one from the old Texas thread and mentioned that they may have been in Arizona as well. If you look at Roberts father Raymonds Facebook page. He has 4 more sons/daughters/neices/nephews who all live in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona and some state that they are from Phoenix, Arizona according to their facebook pages. Raymond Sr appears to have a brother named Terry Snyder who could be the father of some of the ones in Arizona as well as some of them being Raymond Srs. The family members in Arizona are Raymond Snyder, Kari Snyder, Terrance Snyder Jr, Lisa (Snyder) Scott, and Nichole Snyder. They all have references in their photos comments about Raymond being their dad and their friends lists all have them as friends. I noticed Lisa Scott(Snyder) has a bunch of friends on her friends list that currently live in Boise, Idaho. It was stated in the thread that some of the packages in the 2013 Texas scam were being shipped out from Idaho and Arizona. This sister of Roberts, Lisa Snyder Scott, could have been the link to Arizona and Idaho helping them out on the old scams. Too many coincidences here to ignore. This same sister of Roberts, Lisa, has 10 friends on her friends list with the last name Moody, with the majority of them listing Rochester, NY as their current location. The others are in other parts of NY. I noticed that Rob has been using the last name Moody so this could be the link to that last name."
Quote:
probably already been said ion the thread, but moody is the last name sebastian gave me also
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Has a Florida address come up? In the myspace photos they were moving into Fairways At Imperial Lakewoods and have a picture of the house and community sign, looks to be located in Palmetto, FL.

Quote:
Take a look at the addresses for Robert Anthony Snyder - Age 35.

Robert Anthony Snyder - Alvarado, Texas - Free Public Records

102 Sunset Cir,
Alvarado, TX 76009 
(Jan 2013 - Jan 2015)
912 Wildwood Dr,
Alvarado, TX 76009 
(Apr 2012 - Jan 2013)
9432 Sarazen Pl,
Palmetto, FL 34221 
(Aug 2009 - Aug 2010)
1901 Tupelo Ln,
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543 
(Mar 2010 - Jun 2010)
3450 Palencia Dr #1905,
Tampa, FL 33618 
(May 2008 - Jun 2008)
3450 Palencia Dr #2513,
Tampa, FL 33618 
(Feb 2008 - Feb 2008)
38 Hobbes Ln #K,
Rochester, NY 14624 
(Jan 2008 - Jan 2008)
4714 N Habana Ave #3106,
Tampa, FL 33614 
(Jun 2007 - Nov 2007)
1947 Eggert Rd #1,
Amherst, NY 14226 
(Jun 2005 - May 2007)
850 Gleason Cir,
East Rochester, NY 14445 
(Apr 2000 - Aug 2006)
261 Alexander St #1,
Rochester, NY 14607 
(Jul 2006 - Jul 2006)
22 Kellwood Dr,
Rochester, NY 14617  *See bogus package address sent to Idol in pic below
(Dec 1997 - Oct 2002)
PO Box 1248,
Niagara University, NY 14109 
(Nov 2000 - Jul 2001)
74 Brook Hill Ln,
Rochester, NY 14625 
(Jul 2001 - Jul 2001)
Brook Hl,
Rochester, NY 
(Jul 2001 - Jul 2001)
7 Brook Hill Ln #A,
Rochester, NY 14625 
(Jul 2001 - Jul 2001)
159 Alpine Knl,
Fairport, NY 14450 
(Dec 1999 - Dec 2000)
Quote:
Robert Anthony Snyder has a mugshot from Brevard County Florida. It's him.

Robert Anthony Snyder's Arrest Record in Brevard County, FL on 10/12/2013

and here:

Robert Anthony Snyder Arrest History

Quote:
That arrest was for an out of county warrant.

Last edited by doddski; 02-12-2015 at 02:53 AM.
doddski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:17 AM   #2
kalakas

You send my two luck NTs? You have and sold most of my cards already. LMK
kalakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 02:36 AM   #3
da_bears

Check me for the PTT
Old 02-12-2015, 02:49 AM   #4
shawnt

Hey man I see that this is prob the best way I can get a hold of you or get your attention since your deleted your email that we used to make the deal with my cards I sent you over a month ago. Any chance you are going to pay me the remaining $4900 dollars you owe me that you made off of selling and trading my Brady cards before you start dealing with anyone else on this forum. I sent you my cards first because supposedly person with better rating gets to receive first based off forum practices. Kalakas also sent you over 20k worth of cards and we both have yet to receive what you owe. Great reputation and thank you sooooo much for ripping off soldiers who fight for your freedom. Have great day and hope you make tons of money and great trades off of what's left of kalakas and my cards!
shawnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 04:20 AM   #5
JMPKCP
Banned

Subscribed.
JMPKCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 06:44 AM   #6
primetimeblake

Popcorn ready.

I am enjoying collecting a lot more now that I have cut way back.
primetimeblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:28 AM   #7
tnarg

Oh this sounds good. I better direct idol to this thread as well.
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 07:44 AM   #8
rednecksims

Send a message via Yahoo to rednecksims

Is haiku back?

David
Old 02-12-2015, 07:55 AM   #9
ronlabo

#@#@#@#@#@#@es get stitches must be a friend of JPirog
From the Halls of Montezuma To the shores of Tripoli; We fight our country's battles In the air, on land, and sea; First to fight for right and freedom And to keep our honor clean; We are proud to claim the title Of United States Marine.
ronlabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:02 AM   #10
Mikegioseffi

Location: From Boston but married southern bell so I'm stuck in Nashville

Wonder where this thread will end up
Brady contenders auto bgs 8.5/10

Last edited by Mikegioseffi; 02-12-2015 at 08:18 AM.
Mikegioseffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:49 AM   #11
gios12345

Oh boy, here we go again....popcorn, blanket, 3D glasses...drink in hand...check
gios12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:51 AM   #12
tnarg

Quote:
For what it's worth dealt with doddski few times never an issue.
Whereas shawnT is the guy who tried to sell me my own tom Brady contenders auto by stealing a picture from my photobuckt.
I'm a little partial

Why did you edit your original post?
tnarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:53 AM   #13
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
That is a VERY good question...
ManInTheMirror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 08:54 AM   #14
JMPKCP
Banned

Quote:
Wonder where this thread will end up
For what it's worth dealt with doddski few times never an issue.
Whereas shawnT is the guy who tried to sell me my own tom Brady contenders auto by stealing a picture from my photobuckt.
I'm a little partial
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnarg View Post
I believe shawnt was vindicated in that situation you are referring to, no? He had accidentally switched pics. But mods handled it and shawnt was proven to have done nothing wrong except sell a card he didn't have in hand yet.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...gs-graded.html

Quote:
so after getting messages back and forth from doddski it seems he did sell him a 8.5/10 brady just not that one. he sent the wrong picture , mine instead of his.
the reason he had my picture in the first place is we were trying to work a deal for my card last week.
seems like this really was a big mis understanding and no one is getting scammed at all.
aside from trying to sell before having card in hand, not sure anyone did anything else wrong.
although im sure th lynch mob will see things differently, i think both these guys are solid.
and ive dealt a few time swith doddski, i can vouch for him for sure
Old 02-12-2015, 08:56 AM   #15
cjdelaney3

Quote:
I believe shawnt was vindicated in that situation you are referring to, no? He had accidentally switched pics. But mods handled it and shawnt was proven to have done nothing wrong except sell a card he didn't have in hand yet.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...gs-graded.html

Actually shawnt did nothing wrong other than trust doddski and posted a card available the day before it was set to arrive. He just posted the picture that doddski provided him, which was Mike's picture.
Old 02-12-2015, 08:58 AM   #16
JMPKCP
Banned

Quote:
Actually shawnt did nothing wrong other than trust doddski and posted a card available the day before it was set to arrive. He just posted the picture that doddski provided him, which was Mike's picture.
Yeah, that's what "vindicated" means...
Old 02-12-2015, 09:01 AM   #17
Mikegioseffi

Figured there was no reason to post that here. So I edited. Kid got a warning about trolling the other day and trying to be "careful"

Plus I have no idea what the truth is in this situation.
Just gonna shut my mouth
Old 02-12-2015, 09:04 AM   #18
Mikegioseffi

*i got warning.
Not sure why my auto correct changed it to kid
I not Jo
Old 02-12-2015, 09:08 AM   #19
JMPKCP
Banned

What I find curious about this is why there was no followup by shawnt or doddski to this exact post:
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...ml#post8633956
Quote:
Originally Posted by doddski View Post
Man on man was this blown completely out of proportion and I don't even know where to begin. I will start by saying that Shawnt is by no means a scam artist or trying to beat anyone. From my experience with him he is a fair and honest trader and has followed through on everything involving the deals we have made. As Mike stated in the message above, we were in talks last week about a deal involving his brady. I downloaded the card in the midst of our deals to check the seriel number and so forth. When shawnt requested a scan of his card, i accidentally attached the scan of mikes card that I had previously downloaded. It was not at all done purposely and no one here is trying to scam anyone. It was an honest misunderstAnding. He will hopefully receive his card today and all confusion from this thread can be put to rest. I have made numorous high end deals on this forum with multiple members and there has never been as issue. This was all just a giant misunderstanding. I can vouch that Shawnt is an honest member of this forum and this mistake was not his fault. He shipped first and PP was sent instantly upon completion of our deals.
It's been like 3 weeks! If doddski paid immediately via paypal, and shawnt didn't receive his card the next day or shortly after, why wait three weeks to come forward?
Old 02-12-2015, 09:31 AM   #20
cjdelaney3

Quote:
Yeah, that's what "vindicated" means...
What I'm saying is he didn't accidentally switch pics. He was given the wrong pic by doddski. I wasn't saying you were wrong, just saying that doddski f'd him on that whole thing too.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:46 AM   #21
JMPKCP
Banned

Lol, we were saying the same thing...I just forgot quotation marks.

"He had accidentally switched pics"
should've read...
He had "accidentally switched" pics.

Punctuation saves lives!
Let's eat, Grandpa ---- Let's eat Grandpa!
Old 02-12-2015, 09:57 AM   #22
SPCRD

Wow hard to trust people trading these days.. I'm curious to who's actually honest
Old 02-12-2015, 10:14 AM   #23
IowaCubs1

Subscribinggggggg
IowaCubs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:19 AM   #24
addicted36
Banned

So two members sent this guy 25000 in cards and got nothing for them and he still has perfect iTrader?
addicted36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:35 AM   #25
doddski
Banned

OK, here we go again it seems......Whats going on here Is that I had made a larger deal with the 2 ops In question. I received their cards and then shipped out my end of the deal. When they received the package they claimed that it was tampered with and contained nothing but base cards. I actually believed them at first. But the more time that went on and how they continued to persist that I needed to immediately reimburse them on this deal and that they didn't need to wait for the PO to finish their investigation on the matter. it became clearer and clearer that they were trying to rush me into sending them either more cards or their money back. As more time passed, even the PO starting leaning me in the direction that they believed I was the victim and in the middle of a potential scam. There was for sure something fishy with the entire way that this went down. Especially considering that the post office didn't even mark that the package was delivered or signed for until days after the initial complaint and accusations. Also that the weight of the packages they claimed to receive did not match the weight that was recorded, by the PO, upon shipping. That alone proves that the tampering took place, after being shipped. The investigation is not complete yet and I am trying not to falsely accuse anyone. But I am believing now that I did fall victim to a potential scam. I have made so many high end deal on this forum and have never had 1 issue in the past. My 159 feedbacks with 100% positive rating should show something. I have absolutely no interest in ripping anyone off. I cant believe that in the beginning, I believed what they were telling me and refused to believe that any soldiers in our armed forces would be capable of doing something like this. But as I said previously. The more time that passed, facts started leaning in the opposite direction that I truly was falling victim to a scam. At that point I started backing off communicating as much with them and started to refuse the thought that they were innocent in this as well. I find it very to believe that anyone within the PO touched my packages. I am now 100% believing that they indeed received their merchandise. Left the PO, took out the cards and shoved a bunch of base cards into the boxes claiming that is how they received them. I told them just last night that, at this point, I am not committing to reimbursing them anything until the post office completed their investigation and that they would receive a refund if the PO concluded their investigation with an insurance claim paid out. Here is my explanation, to the best of my ability, in this matter. I have made blowout admin aware of everything that has taken place from the beginning. I do not understand how it seems so many people actually enjoy getting involved with others drama, lol . So with that said, I will log out and if everyone wishes to believe the lies being told about what happened, that is their right. But im not going to continue going back and forth defending myself when I did nothing wrong. If that means walking away from the forum because people want to question my business practices. Then that is what I will do. Its just a shame, because I have completed so many successful deals on this forum and built some great relationships on here. All I am guilty of, in the end of this, was standing my ground with the refusal to sit back and allow myself to be scammed. Good day everyone and I am done and going to try and stop stressing myself about this matter. I held up my end of deals by shipping out the cards that I was supposed too. Anyone who believes otherwise is absolutely silly, if you ask me.
doddski is offline   Reply With Quote