Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > GENERAL INFORMATION AREA > Group Case Breaks > Get To Know Your Group Break Hosts

Notices

Get To Know Your Group Break Hosts Each host has an opportunity to post a thread about themselves, their breaks, and why you should join their breaks. You can also post to join their PM list to get a PM every time they host a new break.

Old 10-14-2016, 03:37 PM   #1
Autocentral

Default Autocentral

Autocentral

Why should anyone join your breaks?
People should join my breaks because I take care of your cards like they are my own. So often are cards damaged by not being treated right and I try to eliminate all possible was for a card to get damaged from when it is pulled from the pack until it arrives in your mail box. I also understand that we are all busy and I always keeps in mind those who cannot watch the break live. I provide detailed picture breakdowns within 30 mins to an hours after a break is complete.

What do you do differently?
I try to provide people with breaks that everyone will do well in and get a good bang for their buck. I also try to ship things in a very timely fashion and insure all packages arrive safe and sound.

What sports/products do you specialize in?
I specialize in all sports with an emphasis on memorabilia products as I had a pretty good streak with Tristar breaks.

How long have you been breaking?
I've been breaking for nearly three years, when I find time to do it. It was easier to break in college, now with a job that demands a lot of travel I really have to schedule the breaks right.