Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 11-21-2018, 10:36 PM   #201
Southpas2013
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaliercards View Post
I disagreed with him on his FOTL Comments and even more when he really did have a vested interest, but stood up for him here and know the OP was wrong. Many of us felt that way

Ya saw his comment after you defended him , he slammed you pretty hard

# ruthless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Southpas2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2018, 10:39 PM   #202
Cavaliercards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpas2013 View Post
Ya saw his comment after you defended him , he slammed you pretty hard

# ruthless

Saw it and would still defend him in this thread.
His comment was a typical reaction and not very original.

Follow us on Twitter AND Instagram: @Cavaliercards
Cavaliercards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 12:10 AM   #203
Southpas2013
Banned

Default Crabby Seller “mcgahee21nfl”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaliercards View Post
Saw it and would still defend him in this thread.

His comment was a typical reaction and not very original.

From what I’ve read about him, sounds like a typical him #crabby

Southpas2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 01:45 AM   #204
corndog
BODA

Location: From a table in McDonalds, with lovely fake flowers on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southpas2013 View Post
From what I’ve read about him, sounds like a typical him #crabby
Doesn't matter what you read about him - he wasn't in the wrong.
You are the one who started a completely unnecessary thread.
Old 11-22-2018, 10:05 AM   #205
obadger

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
BOOM!!!!! Enough said. /thread
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:22 AM   #206
Verufian

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
He won’t get it. Enough people have said negative things about Mcgahee that this joke thinks he’s justified.
Verufian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:26 AM   #207
deansayso

Learn to multi quote brotato chip
deansayso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:37 AM   #208
shrevecity

Only thing OP has accomplished from this thread was ensuring he is added to many BBLs.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 11:42 AM   #209
JeffG1954

Yes, this 100%.....
JeffG1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 01:43 PM   #210
NonSportsCardForum
Banned

God Bless.............
NonSportsCardForum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 02:20 PM   #211
3124508 on COMC
BODA

Why does every post need a hash tag?
3124508 on COMC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2018, 05:16 PM   #212
TheLastDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Don’t mean to dent your armor sir knight however he was busted lying and ran from this forum. Perhaps go find ye maiden.
Wait...wait...wait....nah, I still don't give a damn what you think and never will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDcardguy24 View Post
Are we reading the same thread? Almost every page is full of people taking McGahee's side over the OP on the message issue.

If you really want to know why McGahee left the boards you should check out the prizm FOTL threads he posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrevecity View Post
Actually nearly everyone says the OP is the one who overreacted, which given the subject surprised most people. I think that is what gave this one legs more than anything.
No, it's not so much that people are taking the OP's side, it's the fact that the prevailing thought still is, "OP is wrong...BUT it's McGahee". McGahee may be a giant gaping suckhole, but in this case, he wasn't wrong. This is black and white.

I myself was expecting something asinine when I first read the thread title, and then when I saw what was actually said, I had expected every post that followed to be some variation of "this is the dumbest thread ever", "lock this bull", "OP is wrong", etc.
TheLastDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 02:25 PM   #213
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastDude View Post
Wait...wait...wait....nah, I still don't give a damn what you think and never will.

No, it's not so much that people are taking the OP's side, it's the fact that the prevailing thought still is, "OP is wrong...BUT it's McGahee". McGahee may be a giant gaping suckhole, but in this case, he wasn't wrong. This is black and white.

I myself was expecting something asinine when I first read the thread title, and then when I saw what was actually said, I had expected every post that followed to be some variation of "this is the dumbest thread ever", "lock this bull", "OP is wrong", etc.
Still was busted lying so all that typing you just did was for nothing. Good job homie. Keep defending the liar it looks good on you.
Old 11-24-2018, 01:28 AM   #214
Orangejello727

Too many good traders being run off the site because of ultra sensitive tissues taking offence to someone else's thoughts and opinions. OBO stands for "or best offer". If you dont see it anywhere, that should answer your question OP
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:49 AM   #215
Firerunner4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangejello727 View Post
Too many good traders being run off the site because of ultra sensitive tissues taking offence to someone else's thoughts and opinions. OBO stands for "or best offer". If you dont see it anywhere, that should answer your question OP
Perhaps you should read, he wasn’t run off because “ultra sensitive tissues”. HE WAS THE ULTRA SENSATIVE TISSUE. He got caught up lying, and when called out he took his ball and went home
Old 11-24-2018, 07:42 AM   #216
shrevecity

Quote:
It was not this thread that make him take his ball and leave.
shrevecity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:02 PM   #217
mc1

So many people in their feelings. From the sensitive po lil seller, to the sensitive buyer that likely lowballed and had to create a thread. Po’ lil seller couldn’t take the criticism in other threads and left crying to run back to momma.
mc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2018, 01:10 PM   #218
purejd86p

Quote:
Did you even bother to read the thread? My guess is NO!
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 01:05 AM   #219
tonedef2oo8

Quote:

Good traders who got busted lying and left ? As it’s been pointed out this topic had nothing to do with him running away. Him being busted attempting to artificially inflate a auction and then lied about it after being busted. While I will admit his attempt was almost child like and probably accomplished nothing, he still lied and then ran away when confronted with this. This topic had nothing to do with it.

Try reading the whole topic before defending a liar.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 11-25-2018 at 01:08 AM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 12:26 PM   #220
Orangejello727

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Good traders who got busted lying and left ? As it’s been pointed out this topic had nothing to do with him running away. Him being busted attempting to artificially inflate a auction and then lied about it after being busted. While I will admit his attempt was almost child like and probably accomplished nothing, he still lied and then ran away when confronted with this. This topic had nothing to do with it.

Try reading the whole topic before defending a liar.
I did read the whole topic. The point I was making went way over your head and others. Half this board is lies. But this mob mentality on here turns a blind eye under the buddy system when they get caught. You guys just happen to call out the lies of the people you either despise or simply do not agree with when it comes to their opinions. Purejd86p is a prime example. He follows me around just to make negative comments at me, hence why I just ignore him. His MO is purely to take jabs at me for purpose of doing it no matter what the subject is.

Just incase you still do not understand my point... Everyone around here lies, has an agenda and hates other peoples opinions. You just happen to choose who to persecute and who to turn a blind eye to. Unfortunately you chose him in this thread, event hough this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. It was about a dummy buyer who got his feelings hurt when someone didnt want to make concessions for him. Learn how to filter your material.
Orangejello727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 05:08 PM   #221
houdini

Quote:
I did read the whole topic. The point I was making went way over your head and others. Half this board is lies. But this mob mentality on here turns a blind eye under the buddy system when they get caught. You guys just happen to call out the lies of the people you either despise or simply do not agree with when it comes to their opinions. Purejd86p is a prime example. He follows me around just to make negative comments at me, hence why I just ignore him. His MO is purely to take jabs at me for purpose of doing it no matter what the subject is.

Just incase you still do not understand my point... Everyone around here lies, has an agenda and hates other peoples opinions. You just happen to choose who to persecute and who to turn a blind eye to. Unfortunately you chose him in this thread, event hough this thread has absolutely NOTHING to do with it. It was about a dummy buyer who got his feelings hurt when someone didnt want to make concessions for him. Learn how to filter your material.

You told me you would not post in this section.

NO ECHECKS ACCEPTED!
YouTube Link
Shipping Info
International Shipping
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:01 PM   #222
purejd86p

Quote:

You got me!
purejd86p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:37 PM   #223
tonedef2oo8

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
You told me you would not post in this section.
It ok. Half or even maybe all of blowout members are pathelogical or compulsive liars. Some don’t even mind admitting it. [/sarcasm}

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 11-25-2018 at 06:41 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 07:10 PM   #224
Stifle

Location: I've met great collectors throughout MI and N. Indiana / CHI.

This received a lot of "run" for a disagreement on a listed item. To each their own in how they enjoy the hobby.
Stifle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 08:34 PM   #225
ReggieEvansPC

Quote:

And yet, here you are. You're no more entitled or greater than any other member on this board.
ReggieEvansPC is offline   Reply With Quote