Blowout Cards Forums
Wave Wed

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2018, 10:32 PM   #201
ILOVEBEER
Member
 
ILOVEBEER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron2 View Post
Was literally about to post this lol.

3rd year now and can’t read coverage.
I can't see him being the #2 back-up for long especially if Chad Kelley does anything remotely good.
__________________
Nothing in this country is guaranteed, but hard work will take you far if you are willing to do it.
ILOVEBEER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:35 PM   #202
aaron2
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Virginia beach
Posts: 1,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEBEER View Post
I can't see him being the #2 back-up for long especially if Chad Kelley does anything remotely good.
If Kelly remotely looks like a Pro QB, Paxton gets cut.
aaron2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:40 PM   #203
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,237
Default

I bet the Broncos are mad they didn't pay to keep Sloter on their active last year. He would be the best option they have for a 2nd stringer at QB.
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:49 PM   #204
aaron2
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Virginia beach
Posts: 1,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
I bet the Broncos are mad they didn't pay to keep Sloter on their active last year. He would be the best option they have for a 2nd stringer at QB.
It’s weird how many players from these two teams have changed to the other team.
aaron2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:12 PM   #205
aaron2
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Virginia beach
Posts: 1,455
Default

Nice toss by Kelly.
aaron2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:33 PM   #206
seabass97166
Member
 
seabass97166's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 9,594
Default

Josh Rosen a bit behind his fellow first rounders. Obviously means little this early but he looks real green.
seabass97166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:35 PM   #207
ILOVEBEER
Member
 
ILOVEBEER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Denver
Posts: 4,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron2 View Post
If Kelly remotely looks like a Pro QB, Paxton gets cut.
Kelly looks impressive.
__________________
Nothing in this country is guaranteed, but hard work will take you far if you are willing to do it.
ILOVEBEER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:35 PM   #208
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,237
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass97166 View Post
Josh Rosen a bit behind his fellow first rounders. Obviously means little this early but he looks real green.
I mean, Josh Allen didn't exactly look good, at least to me. The only two that played well were Baker and Darnold.
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:38 PM   #209
aaron2
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Virginia beach
Posts: 1,455
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEBEER View Post
Kelly looks impressive.
Probably jumps Paxton next week I would hope
aaron2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:45 PM   #210
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,237
Default

Beautiful throw by Sloter
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 11:52 PM   #211
Siberian13
Member
 
Siberian13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 24,306
Default

Chad Kelly really looked good. Playing against the weaker guys but still nice throws.
Siberian13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:00 AM   #212
CC_123
Member
 
CC_123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 16,237
Default

Sweet run by Sloter! Hopefully he will jump Siemian on the depth chart
__________________
I collect Eric Decker,, Maxx Williams, Bobby Jackson, Glen Perkins, Vikings Contenders Autos!
Looking for 2013 Prizm Eric Decker Numbered Refractors
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150768054@N07/albums/with/72157680856431204
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 09:45 AM   #213
HeadstrongRSS
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: WI
Posts: 460
Default

It's become the cool thing to hate on Josh Allen like it was Goff. But those that watched it all saw a dude, green, have a few bad passes, but a few ultra-elite plays as well. I was worried after all the social media uproar that he was terrible...Locker 2.0...I invested some in Josh because Bakermania has his prices inflated right now. But im not worried now that I watched. You can't trust socials. Many are invested in being right with predraft opinions, look at 1-2 plays as evidence. And he had a beautiful bomb dropped. Dude belongs. A sure star? No. But deserving of the ridicule? No.

https://youtu.be/GddAVnajf7E

If you watch that, and say definitively he's garbage, I wonder about your ability to judge talent and be objective.
HeadstrongRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 08:27 PM   #214
rman112
Member
 
rman112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Svenborgia
Posts: 11,849
Default

More Jalen Ramsey nonsense.

Very easy player to dislike.
rman112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:44 PM   #215
majestik101
Member
 
majestik101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Smelly California
Posts: 16,481
Default

Ruh Roh


Ian Rapoport - Verified account @RapSheet

Something to watch for…. Saquon’s leg is wrapped.


Dan Duggan Verified account @DDuggan21

Play may have come with a cost: Barkley’s left leg is now wrapped. May have tweaked something extending for the pass
majestik101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:42 PM   #216
escapegoat
Member
 
escapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: WA State
Posts: 1,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestik101 View Post
Ruh Roh


Ian Rapoport - Verified account @RapSheet

Something to watch for…. Saquon’s leg is wrapped.


Dan Duggan Verified account @DDuggan21

Play may have come with a cost: Barkley’s left leg is now wrapped. May have tweaked something extending for the pass
Saw that on espn

did he have injuries in college?
__________________
Looking for '14 Topps Chrome 1963 mini pulsars /50 for the set!
escapegoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:02 PM   #217
Siberian13
Member
 
Siberian13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 24,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestik101 View Post
Ruh Roh


Ian Rapoport - Verified account @RapSheet

Something to watch for…. Saquon’s leg is wrapped.


Dan Duggan Verified account @DDuggan21

Play may have come with a cost: Barkley’s left leg is now wrapped. May have tweaked something extending for the pass
He’ll be fine. Put some tussin on it and shake it off.
Siberian13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 08:11 AM   #218
jcardstore
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 9,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadstrongRSS View Post
It's become the cool thing to hate on Josh Allen like it was Goff. But those that watched it all saw a dude, green, have a few bad passes, but a few ultra-elite plays as well. I was worried after all the social media uproar that he was terrible...Locker 2.0...I invested some in Josh because Bakermania has his prices inflated right now. But im not worried now that I watched. You can't trust socials. Many are invested in being right with predraft opinions, look at 1-2 plays as evidence. And he had a beautiful bomb dropped. Dude belongs. A sure star? No. But deserving of the ridicule? No.

https://youtu.be/GddAVnajf7E

If you watch that, and say definitively he's garbage, I wonder about your ability to judge talent and be objective.
Terribly inaccurate with a huge arm won't get you anywhere in the NFL. Have fun investing though!
__________________
You ain't no man, you a mouse in a rat hole
jcardstore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 12:09 PM   #219
cinnakaok
Member
 
cinnakaok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 9,099
Default

Anyone else starting to think Darnold starts week 1 for the Jets. He’s getting most of then1st tram reps it seems
__________________
The Jeremy Kerley Collector
192 Different Kerley's with 16 1/1's
cinnakaok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 01:48 PM   #220
escapegoat
Member
 
escapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: WA State
Posts: 1,311
Default

orlando scandrick released. should get a flier somewhere quickly
__________________
Looking for '14 Topps Chrome 1963 mini pulsars /50 for the set!
escapegoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:19 PM   #221
Siberian13
Member
 
Siberian13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 24,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnakaok View Post
Anyone else starting to think Darnold starts week 1 for the Jets. He’s getting most of then1st tram reps it seems
Trade Teddy for anything they can get.

Darnold the starter week 1 or early on anyways.

McCown holding a clipboard making good money.
Siberian13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:21 PM   #222
TWard
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Memphis
Posts: 9,916
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapegoat View Post
orlando scandrick released. should get a flier somewhere quickly

I’d take him on the Colts for cheap.
TWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:43 PM   #223
escapegoat
Member
 
escapegoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: WA State
Posts: 1,311
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian13 View Post
Trade Teddy for anything they can get.

Darnold the starter week 1 or early on anyways.

McCown holding a clipboard making good money.
i really hope seattle can land Teddy.

6-7 years of russell wilson under center with the worst Oline in the league and our best backup has been Tavaris Jackson lmao.
__________________
Looking for '14 Topps Chrome 1963 mini pulsars /50 for the set!
escapegoat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:31 PM   #224
Siberian13
Member
 
Siberian13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 24,306
Default

DeVante Parker broken finger
Siberian13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 07:34 PM   #225
starfox
Member
 
starfox's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcardstore View Post
Terribly inaccurate with a huge arm won't get you anywhere in the NFL. Have fun investing though!
I think you missed on this kid. He had a good game last week. I see the ability.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
starfox is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.