AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 01-22-2018, 01:44 PM   #126
bojesphob

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirTommyWinAlot View Post
your speculation is so far fetched. You hate the Pats and hate their success so you automatically try to pass your conjecture as fact. You should work for BSPN.
You misunderstand me, none of this is driven by emotion, I *don't care* about the Patriots success, nor the Patriots as a team. Am I tired of hearing about them all the time? Absolutely, just like I got to the point where I was tired of hearing about Brett Favre (who is one of my top 5 favorite players), Peyton Manning, and how I'm starting to get with Rodgers (another one of my top 5 favorite players). Time for some new blood.
bojesphob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:55 PM   #127
hofcollector2

So Aaron Rogers is sitting on his as at home and because of that The NFL, is rigged. Lmao, this is good. They must have decent smoke in Ohio.
hofcollector2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 01:57 PM   #128
BostonNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlabamaSlamma View Post
13 more days of this thread.

cantwait.gif
I just hope we get another Trixstar wish upon a meteor meltdown again this year!
Proud owner of JBLR post and reply #10,000!
Forum Unity Complete!
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:04 PM   #129
bojesphob

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofcollector2 View Post
So Aaron Rogers is sitting on his as at home and because of that The NFL, is rigged. Lmao, this is good. They must have decent smoke in Ohio.
They must, because I was saying this back in September (which I've linked to already) that this was the drama they were selling this year. I also called the Super Bowl comeback at the beginning of the playoffs last year because Brady was going to "stick it to the man" because that's the story they were pushing last year. So, apparently that gives me some limited pre-cog abilities? Maybe I can convince my wife to go with me and make a couple of bets on the Super Bowl that Brady is going to win with the MVP again, cause that's the story line they seem to be going with this year. I mean, you can't have everybody talking about GOAT if he loses again, right?
Old 01-22-2018, 02:12 PM   #130
Bassplayah101

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojesphob View Post
No, BRADY fought it tooth and nail. Kraft accepted it, and tried to "convince" Jones to accept his punishment like he did.

http://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patr...nfl-punishment

But, yeah, I'm ignorant for remembering how it went down LOL
Yeah, sure.. nothing more to it than some article on the internet. What do I know..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Bassplayah101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 02:17 PM   #131
bojesphob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassplayah101 View Post
Yeah, sure.. nothing more to it than some article on the internet. What do I know..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Ah, so since there's no news on legitimate news sites about Kraft fighting the punishment (Brady, yes, Kraft no), that means that he fought tooth and nail, right?
Old 01-22-2018, 07:03 PM   #132
CC_123

Just read that Eagles fans were holding a Vikings fan down and taking turns peeing on him before the game. Absolutely disgraceful.

So that brings the tally to (from videos I've seen, news stories I've read, and stories across social media that have been posted):

-Throwing unopened beer cans at Vikings fans (one hitting a 4 year old child)
-Shouting vulgar words at Vikings fans and making sexual assault remarks at female Vikings fans
-Jumping Vikings fans before the game
-Throwing batteries at Vikings fans before the game and during the game, busting some fans open
-Threatening Vikings fans with baseball bats and one fan getting struck with a bat in the back while with his 9 year old
-Eagles fans fighting police prior to the game
-Throwing batteries/beer at the Vikings team bus as it attempted to leave the stadium
-Philadelphia PD not helping Vikings fans when asked, but instead made remarks about "how we need a real QB" and then walking away laughing
-Holding a Vikings fan down and taking turns peeing on him prior to the game
-Making an inappropriate sign about a 100 year old grandma after the game

Despite that, Minnesota fans have STILL set up a GoFundMe campaign for under priveldges children in Philadelphia, with the goal of $38,000.

Overall, Incredibly classless from Eagles fans and why I believe that 99% of Eagles fans do not deserve a Super Bowl title. Absolutely disgusting acts by those in Philadelphia. This is why I am pulling for the Patriots to win, even though I absolutely despise them and Brady.

Last edited by CC_123; 01-22-2018 at 07:11 PM.
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:08 PM   #133
preakness

^^^^^

I doubt in duty cops chugging beer

That would make media
preakness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:20 PM   #134
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by preakness View Post
^^^^^

That would make media

I've read that this happened from multiple different avenues. It's not just one person saying these things happened, it's multiple. It may not have, but it won't surprise me if it did. The fact that the PD only arrested 6 people and 3 of them were for selling counterfeit tickets says it all (all of those fans throwing beer, batteries, jumping fans, stopping the team bus by throwing batteries/beer at it while surrounding it, making threats with baseball bats, etc.) should've been arrested but weren't, which is ridiculous and pathetic.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:59 PM   #135
pazerbaijan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
I've read that this happened from multiple different avenues. It's not just one person saying these things happened, it's multiple. It may not have, but it won't surprise me if it did. The fact that the PD only arrested 6 people and 3 of them were for selling counterfeit tickets says it all (all of those fans throwing beer, batteries, jumping fans, stopping the team bus by throwing batteries/beer at it while surrounding it, making threats with baseball bats, etc.) should've been arrested but weren't, which is ridiculous and pathetic.
By "multiple different avenues", do you mean different social media users? After you posted your masochistic watersports fantasy, I searched Google News for stories of incidents surrounding the Eagles game. I could only find corroboration (from local and/or national news sources) for five of them:

1. Eagles fans hurling drinks at the Vikings' bus
2. Vikings fans getting hit by full beer cans
3. Eagles fans yelling obscenities at Vikings fans
4. "**** Millie"
5. Yet another Eagles fan punching a police horse

(Source for 1-3: https://www.twincities.com/2018/01/2...-philadelphia/
Souce for 4: http://www.citypages.com/news/we-fou...ideo/470545663
Source for 5: take your pick; it's all over the national news)

I'd be happy to revise my conclusion if you provided video evidence for any of your other claims (particularly the watersports one), but until then, half of these sound like social media fueling some weird persecution complex.
pazerbaijan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 11:29 PM   #136
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazerbaijan View Post
By "multiple different avenues", do you mean different social media users? After you posted your masochistic watersports fantasy, I searched Google News for stories of incidents surrounding the Eagles game. I could only find corroboration (from local and/or national news sources) for five of them:

4. "**** Millie"

I'd be happy to revise my conclusion if you provided video evidence for any of your other claims (particularly the watersports one), but until then, half of these sound like social media fueling some weird persecution complex.
National media isn't going to cover every thing, you should know that by now in this world. Just admit that Philadelphia fans are absolutely classless (95% of them anyways, I've conversed with some great Eagles fans) and don't deserve a Super Bowl with the way they behaved. And what makes it even worse is they are proud of threatening folks with bats, jumping Vikings fans (videos online of it), throwing batteries and unopened beers at Vikings fans, (with children around, mind you), throwing beer/batteries at the Vikings bus and not allowing them to leave, female Vikings fans being told they will be sexually assaulted after the game, spitting on fans, throwing feathers and confetti into the Vikings fans tailgate food, being vulgar towards a 100 year old life long fan, and much more. Some of it might have not happened (with everything that was recorded, Im fully convinced it all happened), but that shouldn't be the focus. The focus is that TOO MUCH of this type of activity FOR SURE happened. Just because the media didnt cover it all, doesnt mean it didnt happen. All of the acts in masses by Eagles fans is absolutely disgusting and classless.

Last edited by CC_123; 01-22-2018 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-22-2018, 11:51 PM   #137
lionsfan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazerbaijan View Post

4. "**** Millie"

Don't waste your time on him. He is just super salty about the Vikes anal pounding by a backup QB. We all know the eagles fans are rowdy but it is not much different than any other fan base razzing opposing team/fans. Vikes fans seem to be a little more sensitive then others.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2018, 12:31 AM   #138
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsfan20 View Post
Don't waste your time on him. He is just super salty about the Vikes anal pounding by a backup QB. We all know the eagles fans are rowdy but it is not much different than any other fan base razzing opposing team/fans. Vikes fans seem to be a little more sensitive then others.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Again, I am the furthest thing from "salty". I expect things like this to happen every year to the Vikings, they don't necessarily have the greatest track record in NFC Championship games (also, don't act like Minnesota wasn't on their backup QB and missing their star RB). One thing I can say is that at least we can win a post season game and have a shot to do something (we had just as many post season wins this year as the Lions have in the past 47 years!). You have to be invited to the party to be able to dance, sorry you didn't get an invite again. I'm sure its hard being a fan of a team that's went 1-12 in the post season since the NFL merger

The fact that you seem to think that how the Eagles fans acted isn't an issue shows your true colors. There is no reason to treat another human being like the Eagles fans did to the Vikings fans just because they align with a different franchise then them. If you think assaulting fans is "razzing" then I feel bad for you. Throwing unopened beers and batteries at fans (with children around, mind you), jumping fans outside of the stadium and in bathrooms, threatening them with sexual assault and bats, spitting on them, pouring beer on them, etc. isn't "razzing". All of those are acts that are considered assault and are arrest worthy. No room for that type of garbage. That is what is wrong with this world, glad to see you're apart of the issue and not the solution.

I would honestly love to get along with you and have nice football conversations, but your obsession with the Vikings, constant attempts at "trolling" (weak attempts at that) when Viking fans say nothing to you (you just butt your way in no matter if the post is directed at you or not), and now acting like what Eagles fans did was just "razzing" makes it pretty much impossible.

Last edited by CC_123; 01-23-2018 at 12:53 AM.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:56 AM   #139
pejc300

Absolutely nobody giving the Eagles a shot, people talking about it's over before it even started...aren't we primed for an upset?
pejc300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:07 AM   #140
RogerGodahell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by preakness View Post
^^^^^

That would make media
It would definitely make someone's phone. Everyone has a camera nowadays and the younger generation all loves using them. Everyone i work with is always sending snapchats and texts. Their phones are glued to them like an extension of their body. A cop chugging a beer would definitely have been recorded.
RogerGodahell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 01:07 AM   #141
LCM1223

Quote:
Originally Posted by pejc300 View Post
Absolutely nobody giving the Eagles a shot, people talking about it's over before it even started...aren't we primed for an upset?
It's deja vu
Old 01-23-2018, 07:32 AM   #142
BostonNut

Quote:
Where?

The Eagles offense couldn't be more perfectly designed to shred NE.
Forum Unity Complete!
Old 01-23-2018, 07:33 AM   #143
BostonNut

Wow....you are not going to back this up with any kind of credible sources?

That's a lot of mud to be slinging....

Quote:
Just read that Eagles fans were holding a Vikings fan down and taking turns peeing on him before the game. Absolutely disgraceful.

So that brings the tally to (from videos I've seen, news stories I've read, and stories across social media that have been posted):

-Throwing unopened beer cans at Vikings fans (one hitting a 4 year old child)
-Shouting vulgar words at Vikings fans and making sexual assault remarks at female Vikings fans
-Jumping Vikings fans before the game
-Throwing batteries at Vikings fans before the game and during the game, busting some fans open
-Threatening Vikings fans with baseball bats and one fan getting struck with a bat in the back while with his 9 year old
-Eagles fans fighting police prior to the game
-Throwing batteries/beer at the Vikings team bus as it attempted to leave the stadium
-Philadelphia PD not helping Vikings fans when asked, but instead made remarks about "how we need a real QB" and then walking away laughing
-Holding a Vikings fan down and taking turns peeing on him prior to the game
-Making an inappropriate sign about a 100 year old grandma after the game

Despite that, Minnesota fans have STILL set up a GoFundMe campaign for under priveldges children in Philadelphia, with the goal of $38,000.

Overall, Incredibly classless from Eagles fans and why I believe that 99% of Eagles fans do not deserve a Super Bowl title. Absolutely disgusting acts by those in Philadelphia. This is why I am pulling for the Patriots to win, even though I absolutely despise them and Brady.
Forum Unity Complete!
Old 01-23-2018, 08:02 AM   #144
deansayso

There was a story ran on KARE in mpls after people got off the plane from Philly sharing stories and some were on there. The one I heard about peeing was eagles fans ripping hats off fans and peeing on the hats
deansayso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:10 AM   #145
AnthonyCorona

Quote:
Originally Posted by deansayso View Post
There was a story ran on KARE in mpls after people got off the plane from Philly sharing stories and some were on there. The one I heard about peeing was eagles fans ripping hats off fans and peeing on the hats
Yeah I heard it was Mike Trout that did the peeing. I've seen it on multiple sources

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2018, 08:44 AM   #146
blackbears86

Quote:

Not this Patriots fan.

This Eagles defense scare me. They have given up 19 points total this post-season. Their defensive front is excellent and Malcolm Jenkins is a beast. If Gronk can't play the Pats have no shot, and even if he does, this will be another close one.

Offensively they are well balanced and haven't really missed a beat since Foles came in, and we have the Blount "revenge factor" for a little added motivation.

I can actually see the Eagles winning this one.
blackbears86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 08:49 AM   #147
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Wow....you are not going to back this up with any kind of credible sources?

That's a lot of mud to be slinging....
Take the time to do a little searching yourself. I am on my phone and I am not going to sit and try to link everything. Twitter is a useful tool to find some of this information!

We have videos of fans getting batteries and unopened beers thrown at them (I am certain this happened to EVERY Vikings fan that walked through), we have video of the Eagles fans throwing beers and batteries at the Vikings bus and not allowing it to move, we have videos of Vikings fans getting jumped in the parking lot and verified accounts speaking of how they were also jumped in bathrooms, we have pictures of fans busted open from batteries/beers thrown at them, we have several stories of female fans being threatened with sexual assault, we have stories of fans spitting and pouring beer on Vikings fans (one of them Josh Duhamel, and this shouldn't be surprising considering we have videos of Eagles fans pouring ketchup/mustard/beer on a Cowboys fan earlier this season), we have a video of them taunting a 100 year old life long fan, and we have news stories about Eagles fans fighting the PD again, among other things. All of that occurred so what makes you believe more than that couldn't have happened? Its not that far fetched with how classless they were acting in masses.

Also, it doesn't matter if it was only one of those things or all of those things that happened, it shouldn't have occurred. Its absolutely classless and disgusting to treat another human being like that because they align with a different franchise than you. That is what's wrong with the world. In the end it is entertainment and people need to not take it so serious.

Last edited by CC_123; 01-23-2018 at 08:51 AM.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:52 AM   #148
xxmudgexx

Been to philly a few times for games, but i will never go back.
they beat their own fans up
the last game i was at falcons vs eagles a group of fans beat another eagles fan up for wearing a TO jersey (yes an eagles jersey)

Have no problem with the eagles but their fans do not know how to act

theres a huge difference between smack talking and doing what they do
Old 01-23-2018, 09:30 AM   #149
herdfan87

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyCorona View Post
Yeah I heard it was Mike Trout that did the peeing. I've seen it on multiple sources

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
Are you sure it wasn't Bradley Cooper though?
Old 01-23-2018, 09:32 AM   #150
BostonNut

Quote:
Take the time to do a little searching yourself. I am on my phone and I am not going to sit and try to link everything. Twitter is a useful tool to find some of this information!

We have videos of fans getting batteries and unopened beers thrown at them (I am certain this happened to EVERY Vikings fan that walked through), we have video of the Eagles fans throwing beers and batteries at the Vikings bus and not allowing it to move, we have videos of Vikings fans getting jumped in the parking lot and verified accounts speaking of how they were also jumped in bathrooms, we have pictures of fans busted open from batteries/beers thrown at them, we have several stories of female fans being threatened with sexual assault, we have stories of fans spitting and pouring beer on Vikings fans (one of them Josh Duhamel, and this shouldn't be surprising considering we have videos of Eagles fans pouring ketchup/mustard/beer on a Cowboys fan earlier this season), we have a video of them taunting a 100 year old life long fan, and we have news stories about Eagles fans fighting the PD again, among other things. All of that occurred so what makes you believe more than that couldn't have happened? Its not that far fetched with how classless they were acting in masses.

Also, it doesn't matter if it was only one of those things or all of those things that happened, it shouldn't have occurred. Its absolutely classless and disgusting to treat another human being like that because they align with a different franchise than you. That is what's wrong with the world. In the end it is entertainment and people need to not take it so serious.
Forum Unity Complete!