Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
Is that a ballet rail?
She’s too fit for Hallco, we know that.
Siberian13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:06 AM   #27
Siberian13

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaCubs1 View Post
"I forgot about the card and Panini didn't contact me" - deflecting to Panini about something you forgot.

"That's the thing - I requested a replacement" - So, you didn't actually forget.

I think this one is on you. You should know what you have in redemptions. Also - changing the story that fast? Yikes.
Everyone should know what redemptions they have. Even if you have as many as Probstein has listings and can't keep up with them

But these companies should do a better job. People have called in and done their part and have been told they are not making X card. If that's the truth, then the company should start the replacement process for those cards immediately by notifying all that have those X redemptions won't/can't be filled by email. It's called "customer service" which they all lack because they don't care. Then they give away redemptions they have to others for replacements when they know the redemptions are still in boxes. It's pretty pathetic but as Cavy says, they all do it and all suck
Old 01-16-2018, 10:18 AM   #28
rmw10

I'll piggyback off of this thread because I don't think I need to create one of my own.

I bought a redemption last month because I saw the card showed up on their fulfilled list on their blog. It's now been a month since I entered the code and there's been no movement. How long does it typically take for them to actually send a card out once it's actually in stock?

I typically stay away from redemptions for this reason, but figured I was safe being that I bought the redemption after they had already received the signed cards back from the player. Just curious if anyone has any input.
rmw10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:31 AM   #29
Siberian13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmw10 View Post
I'll piggyback off of this thread because I don't think I need to create one of my own.

I bought a redemption last month because I saw the card showed up on their fulfilled list on their blog. It's now been a month since I entered the code and there's been no movement. How long does it typically take for them to actually send a card out once it's actually in stock?

I typically stay away from redemptions for this reason, but figured I was safe being that I bought the redemption after they had already received the signed cards back from the player. Just curious if anyone has any input.
Depends. If you bought Leveon Bell redemption, even though they are live, you won't get it since they gave them away as replacements. If it's another player that's low end, they probably still have them but you have to still wait 4-8 months I guess.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:35 AM   #30
rmw10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian13 View Post
Depends. If you bought Leveon Bell redemption, even though they are live, you won't get it since they gave them away as replacements. If it's another player that's low end, they probably still have them but you have to still wait 4-8 months I guess.
It's a Marlon Humphrey from a 2017 product released in November. Looks like they received the cards back from Humphrey early December. I put the redemption code in on Dec. 14 and nothing to this point.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:39 AM   #31
BGT Masters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoriteGuy View Post
So which is it....you forgot the card...or you made many request.

Sounds like your being a drama queen, possibly just making something up. Like, for example, you haven't even noted what the card was.

Screen shot....or go away. You have lost credibility.
I read his initial statements as he had a redemption that wasn't fulfilled and put in a request many years ago. He has since forgot about never getting the card since his last contact with them years ago.

I didn't see a change in the story at all. My reading comprehension skills aren't always top notch though so I could be wrong.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:42 AM   #32
Siberian13

Quote:
It's a Marlon Humphrey from a 2017 product released in November. Looks like they received the cards back from Humphrey early December. I put the redemption code in on Dec. 14 and nothing to this point.
Yeah I bet you still have to wait the 4 months or 8 months selection you chose when redeeming it. Makes zero sense
Old 01-16-2018, 10:44 AM   #33
rmw10

Quote:
Yeah I bet you still have to wait the 4 months or 8 months selection you chose when redeeming it. Makes zero sense
Doubting that since there are/were live cards on ebay.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:47 AM   #34
Siberian13

Old 01-16-2018, 10:48 AM   #35
Siberian13

Quote:
Doubting that since there are/were live cards on ebay.
Maybe they called in? I saw on another thread that the same thing happened and they told him he had to wait the 4 months. Customer service is pretty good over there, so maybe
Old 01-16-2018, 10:53 AM   #36
smalltown

Ok. So I figured i'd contact Panini via email CSR and see how long it takes to get my 2 outstanding redemptions dealt with. One of which is 2 years and one is 1 year outstanding. At 8:20am i send an email to all three of these:

Yessica
ymurillo@paniniamerica.net

Robert
remrich@paniniamerica.net

Ccrim@paniniamerica.net

At 9:29am I recieve a reply with three options.
At 9:32am I reply for further clarification.
At 9:36am I get my clarification.
At 9:37 i choose my option.
At 9:41am CSR confirms and the redemptions are taken care of.
At 9:41am I thank them for their time.

6 emails and literally 12 minutes and the redemptions are taken care of. Now I realize that some requests may be more complicated than mine. And take a little more back and forth. But this was really not a difficult process.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:55 AM   #37
Siberian13

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalltown View Post
Ok. So I figured i'd contact Panini via email CSR and see how long it takes to get my 2 outstanding redemptions dealt with. One of which is 2 years and one is 1 year outstanding. At 8:20am i send an email to all three of these:

Yessica
ymurillo@paniniamerica.net

Robert
remrich@paniniamerica.net

Ccrim@paniniamerica.net

At 9:29am I recieve a reply with three options.
At 9:32am I reply for further clarification.
At 9:36am I get my clarification.
At 9:37 i choose my option.
At 9:41am CSR confirms and the redemptions are taken care of.
At 9:41am I thank them for their time.

6 emails and literally 12 minutes and the redemptions are taken care of. Now I realize that some requests may be more complicated than mine. And take a little more back and forth. But this was really not a difficult process.
Sometimes it's who answers the phones. I agree email is the way to go. Makes it all digital and in black/white.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:18 AM   #38
Clarka3

got a few from around then from Panini that i'm waiting on- holding out hope that the players will sign (Dre Kirkpatrick and Derek Wolfe contenders).

i, and any level-headed collector, know that the players not signing is the issue (though, i've seen the argument that they shouldn't be in the checklist if they haven't inked a deal yet to sign etc and there's merit- but some guys ink the deal and then just don't sign in a timely fashion like Julio Jones).

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:20 AM   #39
IndySportsCards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollard7 View Post
So I just called them because I was curious about one of my redemption request from about 6 months ago that I havent received. While im on the phone I thought id ask about my account. The lady proceeded to tell me I have a redemption request from 2013!!!!! I still havent got my card that I put a request in 5 years ago!!!!!! Not only that but just the fact that they never contacted me in 5 years! How do they get away with stuff like that???
Has anyone else had problems like this with them??
Yeah, I had about 10 redemptions that were 5 years old, so I finally broke down and called them, which is an ordeal in itself. I hate being put on hold for 20 mins. When they asked what I wanted as replacements, I said, just send me garbage because that's what you're going to do anyway.

They sent me some unlicensed baseball. yippie.

I sell all redemptions anymore.
Old 01-16-2018, 11:20 AM   #40
Siberian13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
got a few from around then from Panini that i'm waiting on- holding out hope that the players will sign (Dre Kirkpatrick and Derek Wolfe contenders).

i, and any level-headed collector, know that the players not signing is the issue (though, i've seen the argument that they shouldn't be in the checklist if they haven't inked a deal yet to sign etc and there's merit- but some guys ink the deal and then just don't sign in a timely fashion like Julio Jones).
Wonder if they ever told anyone that Julio was never ever going to sign and had them do replacements?
Old 01-16-2018, 11:23 AM   #41
DalliLlama11

Quote:
Its done in waves. The card may have gotten back to them 3 weeks ago, but in those 3 weeks theyve only sent out Baseball week 1, NBA week 2, and NFL week 3. They don't usually send out sports together for whatever reason. If its been that amount of time with it being made but no movement, I'd expect it to either ship in the next week or so. Or that it was used as a filler for some other replacement (which would be dumb seeing as hes not a super in demand player).
Old 01-16-2018, 11:43 AM   #42
Clarka3

Quote:
Wonder if they ever told anyone that Julio was never ever going to sign and had them do replacements?
i couldn't tell you since i never had one for him. they probably wouldn't proactively do it, but if somebody called to inquire maybe they would have.

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:45 AM   #43
Siberian13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
i couldn't tell you since i never had one for him. they probably wouldn't proactively do it, but if somebody called to inquire maybe they would have.
If they did, shame. If they aren't proactive with stuff like this, shame.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:29 PM   #44
bewareof94

I'm still waiting on a 2012 National Treasures Virtuoso Signatures Demarcus Ware redemption from Panini. I'm still holding out hope for some reason that these will be fulfilled one day, but it's really a thumb in the eye when Panini has DWare autos, both on card and stickers, in various releases every year since 2012 but somehow still can't fulfill this redemption 5+ years later.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:45 PM   #45
RAV2773

Painini is exactly that...a pain in the arse
RAV2773 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:57 PM   #46
nabzy28

Quote:
Originally Posted by bewareof94 View Post
I'm still waiting on a 2012 National Treasures Virtuoso Signatures Demarcus Ware redemption from Panini. I'm still holding out hope for some reason that these will be fulfilled one day, but it's really a thumb in the eye when Panini has DWare autos, both on card and stickers, in various releases every year since 2012 but somehow still can't fulfill this redemption 5+ years later.
I have a Larry Fitz and the only thing I'll ever offer to exchange it for is another ON CARD auto of his from a set like Impeccable, NT or Flawless - similarly numbered /25, or so. I have no problem letting it sit there for another 5+ years.
Will 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 be the year Panini finds Marvin Harrison & Marcus Allen to sign their NFL's Greatest Signatures cards? 05/08/18: Replacements requested. Let's see what happens...
nabzy28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:11 PM   #47
Boo

Quote:
He's not going to sign because he has butter fingers and can't keep the pen in his hand long enough.
Old 01-16-2018, 01:11 PM   #48
jason122883

I have sent multiple emails to Robert and Joe, dating all the way back to October. This is regarding about a dozen redemptions I have from 2013. Joe passes you onto Robert. Robert sucks at responding. So I emailed Joe back. Now he doesn't respond.

I have tried on multiple occasions over the years to get all these replaced. Different avenues. Still sitting there
Old 01-16-2018, 01:15 PM   #49
bigbensbff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaliercards View Post
Because you did not request a replacement.

Topps would have sent you a $1 jersey card and a $.25 autograph and said thanks.

Depending on player they may or may not have signed the cards or like one MLB player for Topps is refusing to sign certain cards because he doesn't like his pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodole13 View Post
Sounds more like something you should keep track of. Don’t get me wrong, Panini has their flaws, but you’re just as responsible for forgetting about your five year old redemption.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaliercards View Post
Exactly.

They don't have time to babysit every redemption and if they did it would result in them pulling a Topps like I said.
It's amazing what people come to accept after years upon years of terrible service.

How about putting the onus on the company that is providing me with a redemption for a "hit" to get me what I paid for?

I busted monumental quantities of wax when i got back in the hobby in 2010 until 2014. At one point I had over 70 redemptions with Panini. I am down to 20 and have requested replacements for them multiple times through the website and email. No response, no replacement on anything to any my inquiries.

Always Buying Football Lots, Buckets, Collections
bigbensbff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:24 PM   #50
socal805

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalliLlama11 View Post
Its done in waves. The card may have gotten back to them 3 weeks ago, but in those 3 weeks theyve only sent out Baseball week 1, NBA week 2, and NFL week 3. They don't usually send out sports together for whatever reason. If its been that amount of time with it being made but no movement, I'd expect it to either ship in the next week or so. Or that it was used as a filler for some other replacement (which would be dumb seeing as hes not a super in demand player).
This is correct ^^^ Might take a week or might take 4 weeks. Depends on the current "wave".
socal805 is offline   Reply With Quote