Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 10-25-2010, 11:54 PM   #1
ctc3b

Default eBay Selling Manager

Anyone else's selling manager re-vamped to look completely useless? Mine doesn't have any info (view, watchers, bids, etc..)
Old 10-26-2010, 12:33 AM   #2
Rick

Yup, some times mine has the info, sometimes it doesn't. Seems like they are revamping the majority of the site there. Hopefully for the better.

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 08:11 AM   #3
dthimesch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
Yup, some times mine has the info, sometimes it doesn't. Seems like they are revamping the majority of the site there. Hopefully for the better.
for the Buyer....
Old 10-26-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthimesch View Post
for the Buyer....
Yeah, they've got Buyer Protection now, what else can they do? Maybe they'll start a program where they can come screw you over in person & call it Buyer Highway Robbery. lol

GET CASH FOR MORE CARDS! HUNDREDS OF SATISFIED SELLERS - ALWAYS IMMEDIATE PAYMENT!
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:51 AM   #5
hairysasquatch

One earlier thread made reference to eBay staff randomly raping sellers' dogs, a new program for 2011, I think.
hairysasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote