Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASKETBALL

Notices

BASKETBALL Post your Basketball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 12-29-2012, 07:29 PM   #226
Knicker_Please

Dwyane Wade Throws Mike Bibby's Shoe Into First Row - 2012 NBA Playoffs - YouTube

are you KIDDING me! lol

wanted to clear the court of debris my A$$...bibby is right there, could have gotten it back easily and put it on...
Knicker_Please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:33 PM   #227
bdoody42

Basically this thread has become heat fans versus the rest if the league. I find it very amusing that heat fans stand up for wade basically no matter what but if another player did the same things they would be saying the player was dirty..... We each have our own favorite team that's normal and fine, but don't so bias that you don't see things clearly. That's a pity.
Old 12-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #228
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
Basically this thread has become heat fans versus the rest if the league. I find it very amusing that heat fans stand up for wade basically no matter what but if another player did the same things they would be saying the player was dirty..... We each have our own favorite team that's normal and fine, but don't so bias that you don't see things clearly. That's a pity.
seriously, i mean i don't even hate that play so much (the shoe throw) its kind of funny and mike bibby sucks but to say its not bush or dirty or however you want to say it is just not true lol. he did it to gain an advantage no question about it. if it was the other way around and bibby did it to wade id say, 'that was funny but bush league, but screw it lol'

whats next, pj brown flipping charlie ward into the stands wasn't dirty lol...

i mean i realize most of the 'heat' fans have no idea what im talking about but still...
Old 12-29-2012, 07:39 PM   #229
bdoody42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicker_Please View Post
seriously, i mean i don't even hate that play so much (the shoe throw) its kind of funny and mike bibby sucks but to say its not bush or dirty or however you want to say it is just not true lol. he did it to gain an advantage no question about it. if it was the other way around and bibby did it to wade id say, 'that was funny but bush league, but screw it lol'

whats next, pj brown flipping charlie ward into the stands wasn't dirty lol...

i mean i realize most of the 'heat' fans have no idea what im talking about but still...
I can root for my team and love them just as much as any other fan, but I am not going to come in here and say KG deserves the sportsmanship award.... There are some very knowledgeable heat fans but some just give the others bad names.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #230
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateadams2 View Post
Earlier you were defending them for flopping, that flopping is not dirty. To justify it your answer was "flopping is not dirty when compared to elbowing someone in the face". It is apples to oranges. It's not doing bodily harm to someone. No. It is however just as dirty in the sense of basketball. It changes the momentum of a game, it gets opposing players in foul trouble, it can put a team in the penalty leading to free throws by your best FT shooters. Yes it is dirty. Let me guess though, even after the video I posted about proof they don't flop or do anything dirty. Right?
I think you need to grow up and get over your little crusade tantrum.

I didn't defend them for flopping. I didn't say wades 'kick' was okay an unintentional. Get over yourself an please get the facts right.
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:19 PM   #231
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
See heres the problem. You think I'm standing up for wade no matter what he does. I'm not. The problem in this thread is you and others just assuming that an throwing tantrums about made up stuff. Get the facts straight.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:25 PM   #232
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
Dwyane Wade Throws Mike Bibby's Shoe Into First Row - 2012 NBA Playoffs - YouTube

are you KIDDING me! lol

wanted to clear the court of debris my A$$...bibby is right there, could have gotten it back easily and put it on...
I've seen this a lot of times. Wade tossing his shoe while bibby still has the ball. How many times have you see a player continue playing with one shoe. Wade had no idea bibby was passing the ball and then going to put his shoe on.

It has nothin to do about an advantage. It's a clear non communicational issue in which one guy was doing one thing the other was doing the other. It's not a big deal. The fact is that fans who try to play this off as dirty and the worse thing ever are ridiculous.

It's not a big deal you are acting like wade ripped his shoe off slapped him in the face and threw it into the 30th row.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #233
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
I've seen this a lot of times. Wade tossing his shoe while bibby still has the ball. How many times have you see a player continue playing with one shoe. Wade had no idea bibby was passing the ball and then going to put his shoe on.

It has nothin to do about an advantage. It's a clear non communicational issue in which one guy was doing one thing the other was doing the other. It's not a big deal. The fact is that fans who try to play this off as dirty and the worse thing ever are ridiculous.

It's not a big deal you are acting like wade ripped his shoe off slapped him in the face and threw it into the 30th row.
It's not that big of a deal I already said that.

But it was obviously bush league and I don't really think that's arguable. We'll just have to agree to disagree, not have a 30 page flame war.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #234
nateadams2

Quote:
pittman doesn't count.

i answered the question. figures you can't except being wrong. maybe you should learn how to answer questions yourself.

and flopping is not dirty...
Flipping is not dirty???? Exhibit one
nateadams2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #235
nateadams2

Quote:
Elbowing someone in the face is dirty.

Flopping is lame but not near that level.
Dumbest comparison ever
Old 12-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #236
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
It's not that big of a deal I already said that.

But it was obviously bush league and I don't really think that's arguable. We'll just have to agree to disagree, not have a 30 page flame war.
Haha okay so why mention it?

It's not clear bush league. Like I said the shoe was being tossed as bibby still had the ball and really just had rebounded it. Now if bibby was reaching for his shoe you might have a better case.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:39 PM   #237
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
Flipping is not dirty???? Exhibit one
I know. I dont think its dirty.

Do you think it's on same level as elbowing someone in the face?????
Old 12-29-2012, 08:41 PM   #238
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Haha okay so why mention it?

It's not clear bush league. Like I said the shoe was being tossed as bibby still had the ball and really just had rebounded it. Now if bibby was reaching for his shoe you might have a better case.
because i said my piece, you said yours. i don't bring things up to cause 30 page flame wars like you do. as everyone knows, arguing with you never ends well so im deciding to have said my piece and move on instead of having a massive flame war.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #239
nateadams2

That's apples to oranges. So by your logic. As long as nobody gets elbowed in the face nobody should ever get a foul called. That's brilliant thinking
Old 12-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #240
bdoody42

Quote:
See heres the problem. You think I'm standing up for wade no matter what he does. I'm not. The problem in this thread is you and others just assuming that an throwing tantrums about made up stuff. Get the facts straight.
I didnt mention anyone by name because I don't feel like this should go on for a billion pages.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #241
Knicker_Please

Quote:
That's apples to oranges. So by your logic. As long as nobody gets elbowed in the face nobody should ever get a foul called. That's brilliant thinking
same logic as 'why bring something up if you dont want to argue for the next 2 days and 30 pages?'
Old 12-29-2012, 08:45 PM   #242
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
Once again where did I say that?

You clearly can't comprehend what I write. You seem to read one word and hulk up into a ball of anger.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #243
1eyed_jack
Banned

Flopping is not the same as elbowing, but that's not to say they aren't both dirty.

Punching someone is worse than slapping someone, but that doesn't mean slapping someone is ok
1eyed_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #244
hairyangryfella

Lol... yeah Wade was just trying to clear the court of debris that might hurt someone... HILARIOUS!

I guess when Wade was making fun of Nowitzki he was... ...I got nothing. Murrke - what excuse would you use here?

Wade hitting someone in the nether-regions was clearly only because he was... ...trying to clear the floor of debris..? :P

Murrke, you are a troll. Unlike other Heat fans who can actually have an open mind, you are pathetic. Have you ever had an argument with a brick wall? It's kind of like talking to you on the forum. For the benefit of EVERYONE ELSE HERE, please learn to either drop arguments (agree to disagree if you must), or just not post in every single thread that mentions Heat player(s) in a way that you might think is negative. That way threads can be done with and everybody move on to another topic.
hairyangryfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:47 PM   #245
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
I didnt mention anyone by name because I don't feel like this should go on for a billion pages.
So you aren't talking about me?

Or are you just generalizing heat fans without actually having someone as proof?
Old 12-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #246
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairyangryfella View Post
Lol... yeah Wade was just trying to clear the court of debris that might hurt someone... HILARIOUS!

I guess when Wade was making fun of Nowitzki he was... ...I got nothing. Murrke - what excuse would you use here?

Wade hitting someone in the nether-regions was clearly only because he was... ...trying to clear the floor of debris..? :P

Murrke, you are a troll. Unlike other Heat fans who can actually have an open mind, you are pathetic. Have you ever had an argument with a brick wall? It's kind of like talking to you on the forum. For the benefit of EVERYONE ELSE HERE, please learn to either drop arguments (agree to disagree if you must), or just not post in every single thread that mentions Heat player(s) in a way that you might think is negative. That way threads can be done with and everybody move on to another topic.
Once again you bring up other situations that we aren't talking about and then just implant my answer to one specific situation for those making them seem ridiculous and fact when I never said it.

That's my point. You are putting words in my mouth so please stop making stuff up.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:49 PM   #247
Knicker_Please

Quote:

dude, this post is entirely too logical and sensical. are you sure you're in the right place?
Old 12-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #248
murrke03
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1eyed_jack View Post
Flopping is not the same as elbowing, but that's not to say they aren't both dirty.

Punching someone is worse than slapping someone, but that doesn't mean slapping someone is ok
And I've already said I wouldn't classify it as 'dirty'. Maybe people have different definitions of a word. I already said this but for some reason no one can read before they go on a tantrum.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #249
murrke03
Banned

Quote:

Please show me where I said wade kicking sessions was him clearing the floor and okay. Please show me where I said him making fun of dirk was okay? Prove it as true or stop making up lies.
Old 12-29-2012, 08:53 PM   #250
Knicker_Please

Quote:
Please show me where I said wade kicking sessions was him clearing the floor and okay. Please show me where I said him making fun of dirk was okay? Prove it as true or stop making up lies.
you didn't catch the sarcasm there? incase you didnt and arent just being difficult, he said the clearing floor of debris excuse was ridiculous so why not use it again for the nut shot on sessions...