Blowout Cards Forums
pokemon

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2012, 08:19 AM   #101
danimal

It's officially a scam now. The guy doesn't have time to reply to pms but does have time to start clearing up his tracks. Photobucket is now private.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOkBadGuy
Just noticed his ebay acct is no longer registered and comc acct are empty. Glad I looked through the last few pages of this thread before I sent any money, Christmas bonus hits today and I was about to drop a few k on lots. Thanks for the heads up everyone!
If you are talking about the eBay and COMC accounts listed on his blowout profile, those are not real. His eBay account is still active. His photobucket, however, has been set to private and appears empty.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #102
37Jetson

Go back in your hole.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
Yeah exactly...the blowout buddy system came back and bit everyone in the a$$.Not shocked that all of his best blowout pals are nowhere to be found ??? Can't quite talk up your boy on this one huh?
Old 12-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #103
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacardi2 View Post
Also if you received a package from Haiku and or have his PO box or address you will need to help other members out with the local PD in that area and open a internet fraud case.
Why? That's a little drastic let PayPal work it out. And who knows, maybe the address on the mailer was a fake return address? Either way, I'd never vie anyone's address out
Old 12-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #104
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Thank you for doing that for me
Old 12-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #105
dusty1218
Banned

I'm extremely shocked no one saw this coming. I was going to post on his thread on the baller lots, but it isn't my place. Just so you guys know, all he has to do is simply deliver you a package. Does not matter what is in it. If he wants to send you 200 base cards, that's what you get. You were all dumb enough to buy mystery lots so you get what you get no matter the value. He raised nearly $20,000 during those sales. Good luck getting your money back, especially those who sent gift
Old 12-17-2012, 08:30 AM   #106
penny1fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
Thought u ignored me? If not please do... Your a perfect example of the buddy system that potentially leads to this kind of BS.This clown had all of you begging for headphones and slurping his sludge meanwhile just pulled one of the most notorious scams on the forums and this is your response? Point your blame and hatrid towards me?..because it will get all of these members their money back.Thanks for making my comment valid
Old 12-17-2012, 08:31 AM   #107
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Thought u ignored me? If not please do... Your a perfect example of the buddy system that potentially leads to this kind of BS.This clown had all of you begging for headphones and slurping his sludge meanwhile just pulled one of the most notorious scams on the forums and this is your response? Point your blame and hatrid towards me?..because it will get all of these members their money back.Thanks for making my comment valid
Didnt make anything valid, I'm backing haiku as well until the speculation becomes proof
Old 12-17-2012, 08:34 AM   #108
ebacardi2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrethomasfan View Post
Why? That's a little drastic let PayPal work it out. And who knows, maybe the address on the mailer was a fake return address? Either way, I'd never vie anyone's address out

>> Drastic?? So let him do it again and not be prosecuted? Paypal is a bank they will only send him to collections they will do nothing against the fraud.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:34 AM   #109
ManInTheMirror
Banned

scan incoming...
Old 12-17-2012, 08:34 AM   #110
penny1fan
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for doing that for me
Wait? What did he just do to your hole? Yikes... Please keep your stuff private guys.Did you ever end up getting that pretty pink Pierre Thomas card you cried about? Or did you find one for $0.99 that nobody on the boards purposly bis up on you? Thought you were leaving!?
Old 12-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #111
wheeler281

Quote:
Didnt make anything valid, I'm backing haiku as well until the speculation becomes proof

say people get refunds then everything is ok?

He "groomed" a couple you and it paid off. That is the whole point of it. The double standard/buddy system is deafening.

If he returns the cash It is basically a 20k loan 2 weeks before Christmas. Nobody will answer why not hit the refund button now if you were the seller . You do not need claims to be filed?

"Pressure is something you feel when you do not know what you are doing" - Chuck Noll
BUYING HIGH END STEELERS & RICKEY HENDERSON
Old 12-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #112
ebacardi2

Quote:

JA................... Backing a Scammer? Good Luck With That. Try reading all the 2 threads and you will see he will not issue refunds,ignores all PM's,deleted his photobucket and ebay account.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #113
mickdapug

smells like beans in here..WSMB ....on a much larger scale!!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #114
vwnut13

People were paying $4700 for mystery lots? lol
Old 12-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #115
penny1fan
Banned

Quote:
>> Drastic?? So let him do it again and not be prosecuted? Paypal is a bank they will only send him to collections they will do nothing against the fraud.
Haiku sold him his precious Drew Bree's card that is his avatar for like $10 so he is gonna back him...never mind the fact that this was just another plotted attempt to gain others trust for this massive scam.Buddy system brings denial and backing.People on Blowout are simply judge by popularity and not for actions
Old 12-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #116
RonManci
Banned

Quote:
Also if you received a package from Haiku and or have his PO box or address you will need to help other members out with the local PD in that area and open a internet fraud case.
USPS will take the complaint and the Postal Police will be assigned. Not the local PD.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #117
festus

unless this p.o.s. flees the country he'll get his. if he thinks he's safe hiding behind his computer he's more of a moron than anyone that "gifted" payments to him.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:44 AM   #118
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Haiku sold him his precious Drew Bree's card that is his avatar for like $10 so he is gonna back him...never mind the fact that this was just another plotted attempt to gain others trust for this massive scam.Buddy system brings denial and backing.People on Blowout are simply judge by popularity and not for actions
I did get my pink Pierre and also my avatar lol
Old 12-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #119
gatordeve86

i like how there is a scammer in here so adamant on haiku being a scammer and calling for his head... where was your head when you got busted?
Old 12-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #120
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
JA................... Backing a Scammer? Good Luck With That. Try reading all the 2 threads and you will see he will not issue refunds,ignores all PM's,deleted his photobucket and ebay account.
What's his eBay username?
Old 12-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #121
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordeve86 View Post
i like how there is a scammer in here so adamant on haiku being a scammer and calling for his head... where was your head when you got busted?
Who is the scammer in here?!?! PM me
Old 12-17-2012, 08:46 AM   #122
bern024

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickdapug View Post
smells like beans in here..WSMB ....on a much larger scale!!
First pull up on the Google.
Old 12-17-2012, 08:47 AM   #123
Jnb0123

I thought this guy was GOD according to several members:/ guess not!!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 AM   #124
pierrethomasfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnb0123 View Post
I thought this guy was GOD according to several members:/ guess not!!
He is...just give him a chance to explain. He had something tragic happen in his family so he's not gonna be just reading a card forum all day
Old 12-17-2012, 08:49 AM   #125
gatordeve86

Quote:
Who is the scammer in here?!?! PM me
he knows who i am talking about.. thats good enough
Closed Thread