Blowout Cards Forums
bronx blaster aaron judge

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS

Notices

RACING, GOLF & OTHER SPORTS Post your Other Sports Cards Hobby Talk

Old 10-22-2017, 10:55 PM   #29551
Wolves4Life

This match is a good trainwreck. It's already Wargames mode.
Wolves4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 10:56 PM   #29552
fazzle

Even Vince Russo thinks this crap is overbooked
fazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 11:03 PM   #29553
duwal

Seriously??
duwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 11:05 PM   #29554
fazzle

The only thing I care about from the main event....was that an official face turn for Braun? Or will the WWE continue to defy common sense and insist that he's a heel no matter how much the fans love him?
Old 10-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #29555
Wolves4Life

Main event was put together in a short time. For how it came off it worked. The slow build to Angle had to happen cause no way in hell Angle could of went the full match.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:15 PM   #29556
fazzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolves4Life View Post
Main event was put together in a short time. For how it came off it worked. The slow build to Angle had to happen cause no way in hell Angle could of went the full match.
I think this just shows how strong the WWE hype truck is (and how much nobody cares about TNA) because he was just wrestling for TNA less than 2 years ago, and was their world champ 3 years ago.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:18 PM   #29557
Wolves4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazzle View Post
I think this just shows how strong the WWE hype truck is (and how much nobody cares about TNA) because he was just wrestling for TNA less than 2 years ago, and was their world champ 3 years ago.
Kurt didn't draw the attention to TNA like they had hoped. He did for awhile but I think them flipping channels like the weather changes hurt the company big time.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:23 PM   #29558
fazzle

Quote:
Kurt didn't draw the attention to TNA like they had hoped. He did for awhile but I think them flipping channels like the weather changes hurt the company big time.
Hogan/Bischoff coming into TNA whatever year that was (2010 or so?) was what really killed the company. They were building some legitimate momentum in both viewership and booking quality, and then they decided to go all in on Hogan, and it killed everything. They went to Monday nights and got completely embarassed, and all their good booking was instantly thrown away in favor of pushing Hogan and Pals. They've never been able to recover since.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:35 PM   #29559
mikecamp99

Many people considered this a one match show. Well it certainly was.... thankfully for the last second switch to Balor vs Styles because that was definitely match of the night. That main event was awful. Very slow, didn't make any sense at all. 5-2 most of the match, heels completely dominating then all of a sudden a comeback? Really?? Just stupid, thank God for Styles vs Balor because I really wanted to shut this show off.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:46 PM   #29560
fazzle

My take on the show was that AJ/Finn was fantastic, everything else wasn't really *bad* but just kinda there taking up space, and then the main event was freaking terrible.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:48 PM   #29561
Wolves4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecamp99 View Post
Many people considered this a one match show. Well it certainly was.... thankfully for the last second switch to Balor vs Styles because that was definitely match of the night. That main event was awful. Very slow, didn't make any sense at all. 5-2 most of the match, heels completely dominating then all of a sudden a comeback? Really?? Just stupid, thank God for Styles vs Balor because I really wanted to shut this show off.
The main event would of been way different if Reigns didn't get sick. So you can't blame anyone.
Old Yesterday, 12:09 AM   #29562
mikecamp99

Quote:
The main event would of been way different if Reigns didn't get sick. So you can't blame anyone.
Sure I can. I blame the bookers for booking a slow, boring main, non-sense main event. The whole do 5 straight minutes of 5-2 beat down and then all of a sudden Rollins/Ambrose fire up somehow, to Kane and Braun turning on each other for no reason, to the heels committing murder throwing Strowman in the garbage truck, to the heels dominating all match long and then the last 2 minutes the baby faces all of a sudden comeback and win. Yea, I can blame the bookers or whoever put this crapfest match together.

If Roman was there you are right it would of been different.
Old Yesterday, 02:27 AM   #29563
snajuice

Took my kids last night to TLC, they enjoyed it...I guess that's what matters
snajuice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM   #29564
dbackschamp2001

Quote:
I don't think it would've been much different. They still did the expected Shield spots. The only thing that would probably have been different is that Reigns would've stayed out for the whole match, and instead of a 5 on 2 beat down most of the match, it would've been a 5 on 3 beat down.

That said, I don't think it was a bad match. It was just pretty predictable. The whole show was predictable. Overall, the show would've made a for a good episode of Raw.
dbackschamp2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #29565
Jericho

TLC was kind of meh to me. Glad Emma looked so good in her match and they didnt make it a squash. AJ/Finn was good (And I never care for Finn's matches). Thought the main event was slow and went far too long.
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #29566
Jericho

Survivor Series is Raw vs SD, so of course on RAW they have SD's AJ Styles in the opening match. lol Thought the PPV was a one off with him? Well he's looking good in this match, would love AJ vs Cesaro.
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM   #29567
natbornkiller

just saw a commercial, they are going to drag shield/ miz cesaro shamus until at least new years ......
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM   #29568
tnvolfan16

that ending was bad. in all honesty SD cannot come up with 5 guys who even come close to 5 Raw can come up with. I mean AJ Styles is really about all they have that could make it on Raw.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM   #29569
Wolves4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnvolfan16 View Post
that ending was bad. in all honesty SD cannot come up with 5 guys who even come close to 5 Raw can come up with. I mean AJ Styles is really about all they have that could make it on Raw.
Zayn/Owens/Styles/Nakamura/Ziggler could all make it on RAW and be stars on RAW if creative gave them that chance.
Old Yesterday, 11:40 PM   #29570
BoxBreaker72

Obviously Angle and Shane will be added to the match at this point.

Lackluster show once again though IMO from what I SAW.
BoxBreaker72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:45 PM   #29571
Wolves4Life

I wonder if this angle was going to happen next week but got sped up because of Owens.