Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 100

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 02-20-2015, 05:32 PM   #376
TarjetasBéisbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray27Ray52 View Post
Calm down my man. My post was almost entirely drenched in sarcasm.

Except for the seemingly unexplored belief that Haiku and his co horts were former or current military.
Sorry, missed the sarcasm because it wasn't so obvious. Interesting belief you have there...Haiku...doddski the new scammer with different mailing addresses...Camp Zama Japan...interesting twist.
Old 02-20-2015, 05:37 PM   #377
fenwaykid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idol View Post
Where you at Kroy11?!? Apparently you might have some information you'd like to share about Robert aka Sabastian. Since you know him personally...
Jesus H. How many people involved here??
fenwaykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 05:44 PM   #378
callou2131

Should there be a thread in the football section to see if any more info can he gathered or would that be considered off topic. Is there 1 main guy who has a few people around the country mail bad boxes so they are all from Different states?
Old 02-20-2015, 05:50 PM   #379
Idol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroy11 View Post
I'll throw my opinion in on this as well.

I also just recently completed a HUGE trade deal with Doddski. Over $5000 in value and it went flawlessly. We shipped one day express overnight with insurance and both had our packages in hand next day. Not a more honest person on the site to deal with in high end IMO. I hope all this gets worked out in your favor man because you definitely don't deserve this. I believe anyone whose anyone that has dealt with you in the past would say and agree with everything I said above as well.

???? waiting and what was in that deal?
Old 02-20-2015, 06:05 PM   #380
berkey33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Oh no, there may be a postal inspector involved now. That's not good news for the team of scammer and scammer.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...=ra480977544us

wow. good work houdini and mod crew.
berkey33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:09 PM   #381
fenwaykid

Just noticed this...Kroy11 and Doddski's $5000 deal (which is on Kroy11's itrader summary) has two very odd and seemingly worthless posts (likely bumps) by none other than:

Kalakas

and

Shawnnt

Take a look:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/f...-must-see.html
Old 02-20-2015, 06:17 PM   #382
BostonNut

Ahhhh....I got it!

It's a scammers ring! They are ALL in on it in order to defraud the USPS! Kalakas and Shawnt are part of the scam.

Who cares what address is on the label when all parties involved don't care where it ends up. As long as the package is insured and USPS is on the hook they can all split up the proceeds when USPS refunds them.

Has a detailed list of ALL cards been listed? No? That's because the box really WAS filled with base cards from the start!

Did I just solve it?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwaykid View Post
Just noticed this...Kroy11 and Doddski's $5000 deal (which is on Kroy11's itrader summary) has two very odd and seemingly worthless posts (likely bumps) by none other than:

Kalakas

and

Shawnnt

Take a look:

Proud owner of JBLR post and reply #10,000!
Forum Unity needs work.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:20 PM   #383
fenwaykid

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonNut View Post
Ahhhh....I got it!

It's a scammers ring! They are ALL in on it in order to defraud the USPS! Kalakas and Shawnt are part of the scam.

Who cares what address is on the label when all parties involved don't care where it ends up. As long as the package is insured and USPS is on the hook they can all split up the proceeds when USPS refunds them.

Has a detailed list of ALL cards been listed? No? That's because the box really WAS filled with base cards from the start!

Did I just solve it?!?

And in the thread Kalakas posts at 3:30 PM - which is likely very early in the morning in Japan, no???
Old 02-20-2015, 06:23 PM   #384
xbignick

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwaykid View Post

Kalakas

and

Shawnnt

Take a look:

If you're going there, there doesn't seem to be a reason for them to call him out on the forum.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:23 PM   #385
death2redemptions
Banned

Quote:
Ahhhh....I got it!

Did I just solve it?!?
You sir have officially earned your BODA badge! Now you just need to learn the secret handshake....
death2redemptions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:25 PM   #386
cinnakaok

anyone else notice that the ebay profile in shawnt's info is selling cards that are shipping from Clarksville, Tennessee and only charging 2.99(obviously if it was coming from Japan shipping may be a bit higher). So if he is in Japan how are cards being shipped from TN?
Old 02-20-2015, 06:26 PM   #387
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
If you're going there, there doesn't seem to be a reason for them to call him out on the forum.
Not 100% on that.

I can think of a few. Like a fall out? Maybe to lay the ground work for these other packages going missing? Who knows but there are reasons.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:29 PM   #388
IowaCubs1

This is is a got dang mess
IowaCubs1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:32 PM   #389
Gibberish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
Oh lordy, Sh!t just got all for realz up in this mother fugga.......
I prefer the Poolhall junkies Version

Johnny Doyle: Oh, did I stutter? Everybody gone all quiet and #@#@#@#@? About a minute ago it was like an evening at the Apollo up in this mother#@#@#@#@er, now all of a sudden it's quiet as a church..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27tinman View Post
Quick.....everyone run and hide! The grammar police are here!

Sentence structure........don't be an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnt View Post
Hey man I see that this is prob the best way I can get a hold of you or get your attention since your deleted your email that we used to make the deal with my cards I sent you over a month ago. Any chance you are going to pay me the remaining $4900 dollars you owe me that you made off of selling and trading my Brady cards before you start dealing with anyone else on this forum. I sent you my cards first because supposedly person with better rating gets to receive first based off forum practices. Kalakas also sent you over 20k worth of cards and we both have yet to receive what you owe. Great reputation and thank you sooooo much for ripping off soldiers who fight for your freedom. Have great day and hope you make tons of money and great trades off of what's left of kalakas and my cards!
You should be banned as well, that shady crap with your cousin and leaving feedback. It's called padding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalakas View Post
Kroy the luck cards you recieved from doddski where mine in deal I had with him. There is more to the story and shawnt and I have given all the evidence (pics and sworn statement from Post office clerk) to doddski. I have got nothing but broken promises and gave him more than enough time to make this right while the whole time he was trading or selling off my cards. There is more to the story and shawnt and I are working with mods to show that we not guilty.
You should be banned as well for giving your cousin feedback. You do a deal, where ? Sitting in the car then leave feedback ? Same "base", same difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnie25 View Post
Glad to see the truth came out and we know now that servicemen can be trusted. I know both of these guys and I can truly vouch for their honesty and integrity when dealing with cards. I have done many deals with them and will continue to. Again very happy that the truth came out.
And, finally, you should be banned as well. You re-played the serviceman card, have feedback from someone I THINK was pulling a scam the scammer deal and your only feedback is from one of the guys whom padded another's feedback. You also " Know" these guys, not " I have done a deal with XXX and it was flawless" You stink bad, bad enough for me to even have no "look at the proof side" issue with rule 13

Would have not banned 1, but all 4.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:34 PM   #390
xbignick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Not 100% on that.

I can think of a few. Like a fall out? Maybe to lay the ground work for these other packages going missing? Who knows but there are reasons.
Yeah but they pitted themselves against each other instead of perhaps making USPS at fault so they could claim insurance. Not saying the cousins are 100% clean but if you're throwing the red flag up, it'll mean others dealing with OP would be on the lookout and hurt other scams, like Idol asking to see the package as a result of this.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #391
BostonNut

In case one of them gets pinched.

The others can then play the victim card.

They needed to pit at least one scam that involved all of them just in case.

Dang gummit...I solved it. Where is my BODA badge???

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbignick View Post
Yeah but they pitted themselves against each other instead of perhaps making USPS at fault so they could claim insurance. Not saying the cousins are 100% clean but if you're throwing the red flag up, it'll mean others dealing with OP would be on the lookout and hurt other scams, like Idol asking to see the package as a result of this.
Forum Unity needs work.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:43 PM   #392
TarjetasBéisbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnakaok View Post
anyone else notice that the ebay profile in shawnt's info is selling cards that are shipping from Clarksville, Tennessee and only charging 2.99(obviously if it was coming from Japan shipping may be a bit higher). So if he is in Japan how are cards being shipped from TN?
When you ship from any military base anywhere in the world it is the same as shipping to or from a U.S. city, Japan would probably go to San Francisco and charges would be made from there. He was probably stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY (located astride the Kentucky-Tennessee border) before his current assignment.

Last edited by TarjetasBéisbol; 02-20-2015 at 06:50 PM.
TarjetasBéisbol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:44 PM   #393
natbornkiller

wow i did not look at this thread over the last few day a boom it exploded
something strange is
why all the sudden after around 160 "positive " transactions
does the op all the sudden decide to become a scammer

shades of he who shall not be named -just saying
Old 02-20-2015, 06:45 PM   #394
cinnakaok

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
When you ship from any military base in the world it is the same as shipping to a U.S. city, Japan would probably go to San Francisco and charges would be made from there. He was probably stationed at Ft. Campbell, KY (located astride the Kentucky-Tennessee border) before his current assignment.
makes sense thanks
Old 02-20-2015, 06:48 PM   #395
dthimesch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnakaok View Post
shawnt has a wife and house in the states, wife could very well be shipping out the auctions. There is also an army base in Clarksville, TN. So honestly your points don't seem very strange to me.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:51 PM   #396
kroy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idol View Post
???? waiting and what was in that deal?
The deal me and Doddski made was our first big deal together. We both had around the same feedback so we both agreed to ship next day with insurance and overnighted. I called and talked with him over the phone about it and once we both came to an agreement and virtually shook hands we both had our cards in hand the next day and ended as a flawless transaction.

I traded him basically my life collection of higher end stuff which was about 14 or 15 cards (I'm only 20 so take it easy on me) for 3 High end Luck autos which were the Pink chrome auto 9.5/10, contenders variation 9.5/10, and Luck /10 NT 9/10 because he is who I PC. I got all the cards and he got all my cards I sent him the next day. Every transaction I have ever done with Doddski has gone flawless and that's all I can say because I don't want to get dragged down into this. I stated my deal with Doddski for everyone to see as I have nothing to hide.
kroy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 06:52 PM   #397
TarjetasBéisbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthimesch View Post
shawnt has a wife and house in the states, wife could very well be shipping out the auctions. There is also an army base in Clarksville, TN. So honestly your points don't seem very strange to me.
I must have missed where he said his wife was in the states but I doubt his wife would ship anything. As some people have pointed out the wives don't want to deal with our hobby. A service member can take a spouse to Camp Zama Japan.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:09 PM   #398
BostonNut

Just the contrary...wouldn't you want to be doing anything you could to clear yourself?

What address did you ship to? Do you still have the phone number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroy11 View Post
The deal me and Doddski made was our first big deal together. We both had around the same feedback so we both agreed to ship next day with insurance and overnighted. I called and talked with him over the phone about it and once we both came to an agreement and virtually shook hands we both had our cards in hand the next day and ended as a flawless transaction.

I traded him basically my life collection of higher end stuff which was about 14 or 15 cards (I'm only 20 so take it easy on me) for 3 High end Luck autos which were the Pink chrome auto 9.5/10, contenders variation 9.5/10, and Luck /10 NT 9/10 because he is who I PC. I got all the cards and he got all my cards I sent him the next day. Every transaction I have ever done with Doddski has gone flawless and that's all I can say because I don't want to get dragged down into this. I stated my deal with Doddski for everyone to see as I have nothing to hide.
Forum Unity needs work.
Old 02-20-2015, 07:13 PM   #399
kroy11

Quote:
Just the contrary...wouldn't you want to be doing anything you could to clear yourself?

What address did you ship to? Do you still have the phone number?
The address I shipped to was the one in question in South Carolina and he sent me pictures of my cards the next day and I sent him pictures of his. I don't have to clear myself from anything, I made a huge $5K deal with the guy that went flawless and we both had eachothers cards in hand the next day. Sorry everyone that my deal with him went good I guess.
kroy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:13 PM   #400
dthimesch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarjetasBéisbol View Post
I must have missed where he said his wife was in the states but I doubt his wife would ship anything. As some people have pointed out the wives don't want to deal with our hobby. A service member can take a spouse to Camp Zama Japan.
my wife ships things for me when I am unable to do it.