Banned

Default Knicks' Anthony waits for Garnett by team bus

LOL Wwe

Knicks' Anthony waits for Garnett by team bus
tristan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 AM   #2
penny1fan
Banned

"Look at me imma gangster" "no imma gangster dogg..." Pathetic that kids are looking up to these clowns
penny1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:37 AM   #3
alexcampos

Quote:
Originally Posted by penny1fan View Post
"Look at me imma gangster" "no imma gangster dogg..." Pathetic that kids are looking up to these clowns
Really?

I didn't see it that way......and trust me, I'm not the type to defend ANY Knicks players.

I think he definitely wanted to provoke Garnett but nothing serious.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:49 AM   #4
penny1fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexcampos View Post
Really?

I didn't see it that way......and trust me, I'm not the type to defend ANY Knicks players.

I think he definitely wanted to provoke Garnett but nothing serious.
These guys are suppose to be professionals...this stuff is just hood rat BS,I use to like Garnett but have grown sick of watching him patrol the court as if he is a hardened thug? Which is it an overpaid athlete or street thug?Carmelo knew the media and cameras would be there so he had to look all ghetto.Stern should suspend both for a game.Anyone remember when Stern would constantly pick on Iverson simply for how he dressed and lack of professionalism? This is no different.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:57 AM   #5
bettydaw1970

I didnt see the game...wow 6-26 for melo..i think id want to wait for someone after the game too..
KG is always a chippy player too..

i collect basketball patch cards..
bettydaw1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:58 AM   #6
penny1fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettydaw1970 View Post
wow 6-26 for melo..i think id want to wait for someone after the game too..
lol KG is always a chippy player too..
Haha I think I'd wait around for the arena to clear so I could put up some extra jump shots!
Old 01-08-2013, 07:40 AM   #7
IamRalpho

Quote:
These guys are suppose to be professionals...this stuff is just hood rat BS,I use to like Garnett but have grown sick of watching him patrol the court as if he is a hardened thug? Which is it an overpaid athlete or street thug?Carmelo knew the media and cameras would be there so he had to look all ghetto.Stern should suspend both for a game.Anyone remember when Stern would constantly pick on Iverson simply for how he dressed and lack of professionalism? This is no different.
Suspend Garnett for what? Melo is the one who went towards the locker room then went after the bus.

Why do you suspend Garnett for that? Because it was a chippy game on the court? Then you'd need to suspend 99% of the NBA if that were the case

I do not ask for much, but please leave feedback if everything goes well with our deal.
IamRalpho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:47 AM   #8
penny1fan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRalpho View Post
Suspend Garnett for what? Melo is the one who went towards the locker room then went after the bus.

Why do you suspend Garnett for that? Because it was a chippy game on the court? Then you'd need to suspend 99% of the NBA if that were the case
I mean to say just Carmelo,your right Carmelo is the clown who took it personal and took it too far.Stern should also even think about a few games...just nonsense wanna be thuggish behavior.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:56 AM   #9
BostonNut

Quote:
You're talking about the entire NBA here...
Proud owner of JBLR post and reply #10,000!
Forum Unity Complete!
BostonNut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:58 AM   #10
oshmeehan

I am sure Melo was "held back". If he really wantex to do something he would have easily been able too. I wouldnt hsve minded either since both Melo and KG are a couple of dbags
Old 01-08-2013, 08:14 AM   #11
blastman

These grown men need to get their act together.
blastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 08:27 AM   #12
Sikkcaden

So two competitors who clearly have a ton of passion for the game having a verbal altercation makes them "thugs" and "gangsters"? "Look all ghetto"? Perhaps I'm throwing a race grenade here, but that sounds kind of racist....

I never hear those terms when two white MLB players or Hockey players fight...that's just "part of the game"?

Where was calling Kevin Love a thug when he decided to step on Luis Scola's groin? No wait, I already know the answer.....

But back on topic, I love seeing the passion. I'm tired of everyone being best friends in the NBA. If these two play in the playoffs it's going to be a doozy!
Old 01-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #13
pac213up

I think this is a hurdle for Carmelo to get to the next level. You cannot have an opponent take you out of the game mentally like KG did last night. The post game nonsense will be dealt with by the NBA.

I like Sullingers take on the game. "That's testy? That's testy?" he asked. "I've seen way worse stuff in the '80s and I wasn't even born in the '80s. So, if that's testy, I didn't see it."
Old 01-08-2013, 08:49 AM   #14
supertoad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikkcaden View Post
So two competitors who clearly have a ton of passion for the game having a verbal altercation makes them "thugs" and "gangsters"? "Look all ghetto"? Perhaps I'm throwing a race grenade here, but that sounds kind of racist....

I never hear those terms when two white MLB players or Hockey players fight...that's just "part of the game"?

Where was calling Kevin Love a thug when he decided to step on Luis Scola's groin? No wait, I already know the answer.....

But back on topic, I love seeing the passion. I'm tired of everyone being best friends in the NBA. If these two play in the playoffs it's going to be a doozy!
And that's the best post of the thread guys.
supertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:14 AM   #15
IamRalpho

Quote:
Originally Posted by pac213up View Post
I think this is a hurdle for Carmelo to get to the next level. You cannot have an opponent take you out of the game mentally like KG did last night. The post game nonsense will be dealt with by the NBA.

I like Sullingers take on the game. "That's testy? That's testy?" he asked. "I've seen way worse stuff in the '80s and I wasn't even born in the '80s. So, if that's testy, I didn't see it."
That and what he calls defense is just pushing and grabbing people.

I do not ask for much, but please leave feedback if everything goes well with our deal.
Old 01-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #16
kukawbubuh19

Quote:

Omg +1 luv this post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:22 AM   #17
Cocheese45

Quote:

Couldn't have said it any better.
Cocheese45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #18
IamRalpho

Steve Novack is a gangster, I mean you need to be a really tough dude to rock red lipstick in an NBA game

Old 01-08-2013, 09:47 AM   #19
monkeymcgee

Only thugs I've ever seen in the NBA were the Mason/Oakley Knicks. And most people liked them for it (unless they were playing against your team).
monkeymcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 09:48 AM   #20
fullmetal
Banned

Punch and run
fullmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #21
dasiegel

This isn't a race issue first of all and it isn't an entire NBA issue. I was at the game last night and Melo clearly just couldn't hit a shot, KG is by far the most annoying and irritating player in the NBA and he totally got in Carmelo's head. The Knicks lost, he was pissed and he made a bad decision trying to act toguh when it didn't matter. He should just circle the calendar for the next game against Boston and try to whoop dat azz. Melo maybe should be fined by the league. Boy did the refs miss some calls last night though and they did not have control of either team's players so i partially blame them.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:42 AM   #22
murrke03
Banned

So wait just so I get it right. Wade is dirty but kg and melo were just a little chippy last night? Haha
murrke03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #23
Sikkcaden

Quote:
Originally Posted by murrke03 View Post
So wait just so I get it right. Wade is dirty but kg and melo were just a little chippy last night? Haha
*remembers back to D Wade pushing Collison in the back*...*remembers D Wade kicking Sessions in the groin*....

Valid comparison
Old 01-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #24
pepsiporch
Banned

Your not playing the bobcats melo

I love Boston's style of play
pepsiporch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:55 AM   #25
dasiegel

I generally like the Knicks style of play but they got out "toughed" last night.