2018 bowman chrome

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 11-22-2015, 07:44 PM   #201
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by titletowncards View Post
From page one of this thread.............

Good game for the Pack, I think the Vikings are still pretty good. I liked the pushing and talking, reminds of the good old days of this game.
I love seeing the jawing. Brings back the memories. While I think the officials helped the Packers out, they didn't help the Packers 17 points much. Packers played better than the last 3 weeks and I'll hand them credit. But be ready, week 17 we are coming to your house and getting the W for the division! We will be ready and I hknow yall will be too. I have a good feeling that game will decide the division.
CC_123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 07:45 PM   #202
GreatAlbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC_123 View Post
I'll tell you how we have 7 wins, we weren't playing a team and the refs and we had better play calling and a better game plan. Today Norv put the offense in position to lose. He went away from AP and went away from what was working, which was the slant pass. He made horrible play calling which put us in 3rd and long often. Packers defense was swarming but you have to make adjustments, which Norv didn't. 7-3 still puts us in a tie at the top of the NFL North and still keeps us in good position to make the playoffs. I don't think Atlanta and Seattle are all that great this year and they are very beatable. I can see the Vikings dropping the game against st Arizona and they'll have another tough game with Green Bay but it wouldn't shock me if we went 11-5 or 10-6. Either way it should be good enough to make the playoffs. I predicted 10-6 coming into the season and a wild card spot.
I say 9-7 probably best case for ya bud. At AZ, GB, ATL I think are definite losses for you. Seattle at home is probably a loss as well. Unless you get 150 out of AP, the rest of the year looks pretty rough.

I know we are all homers in some way, but yours has been showing for eight pages. Be real, man up, and don't blame a 17 point spread on one guy, especially a coach. Fans have gotten so far away from blaming the people who execute the plays.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:46 PM   #203
lionsfan20

Quote:
At least I'm not hearing gunshots at night like Detroit Have fun cheering for that pathetic team you call the Lions. Talk to me when you have more than 3 winning seasons in the last 20 years.
Lol I live in Omaha Nebraska I don't hear many gunshots at night. I could care less about the crime rate in Detroit. Keep trying lol.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:46 PM   #204
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownbears22 View Post
He is so angry lol. 100% chance at a ban by the time the season ends and they are 8-8 or 7-9.
I won't have a ban. I'm smart enough about what I say and how I phrase things. I've handed the Packers credit. Again, I still think the officials helped, but they didn't help 17 point differential. I'm looking forward to week 17 and I think it'll be for the division. Norv had the play calling of an OC that was looking not to lose, not one that was looking to win. Vikings will respond and snag a W over Atlanta next week
Old 11-22-2015, 07:47 PM   #205
lionsfan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownbears22 View Post
He is so angry lol. 100% chance at a ban by the time the season ends and they are 8-8 or 7-9.
Yes I see a possible vacation from blowout in the future as well lol.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:48 PM   #206
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatAlbert View Post
I say 9-7 probably best case for ya bud. At AZ, GB, ATL I think are definite losses for you. Seattle at home is probably a loss as well. Unless you get 150 out of AP, the rest of the year looks pretty rough.

I know we are all homers in some way, but yours has been showing for eight pages. Be real, man up, and don't blame a 17 point spread on one guy, especially a coach. Fans have gotten so far away from blaming the people who execute the plays.
The play calling was pathetic and he went away from what was working. It makes a big difference. And not being a homer, I saw 10-6 before the season and still believe it'll happen. I don't see us losing to Atlanta without Freeman and with the way Ryan has played this season. They also have an awful defense.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:50 PM   #207
dherm360

wow that was the first time I saw the Vikings play this year, Packers offense is god awful and moved the ball up and down the field on that D
dherm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:01 PM   #208
Athey49

Quote:
At least I'm not hearing gunshots at night like Detroit Have fun cheering for that pathetic team you call the Lions. Talk to me when you have more than 3 winning seasons in the last 20 years.
Athey49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:02 PM   #209
Homerun

It's official.

CC_123 has overtaken Nyfancam01 as the most annoying person on the football board.

Congratulations. That takes talent.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:11 PM   #210
lionsfan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athey49 View Post
Lmao this was my exact reaction to that post. Thanks for the perfectly placed gif!
Old 11-22-2015, 08:13 PM   #211
skipfreely

I'm glad Vikes loss, treat this like 49ers and go out and kick ass!
Old 11-22-2015, 08:19 PM   #212
matt060488

Quote:
matt060488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:19 PM   #213
DalliLlama11

Quote:
The play calling was pathetic and he went away from what was working. It makes a big difference. And not being a homer, I saw 10-6 before the season and still believe it'll happen. I don't see us losing to Atlanta without Freeman and with the way Ryan has played this season. They also have an awful defense.

The way we have been playing, I feel like we will lose, but you are very wrong on your analyst. Freeman was out because he got a concussion, he should be able to go Sunday. Ryan has been bipolar and played to the competition, since you guys have a good defense, he should step it up. Our defense is ranked 3rd vs the run... We have given up points because of turnovers.

And you want to talk about terrible calls all game, the Falcons had Dwight Lowery "squeeze" a ball to the ground in the endzone and they called it an INT when it clearly wasn't, even after a review. That took away probably 3 points from us, which ironically, we lost by.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:21 PM   #214
freethrowtommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt060488 View Post
Ya filthy animal.
freethrowtommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:25 PM   #215
Mikegioseffi

Location: From Boston but married southern bell so I'm stuck in Nashville

Packers played pretty solid on both sides of the ball.
Would have liked to see more AP in the 3rd and 4th.
And teddy looked good at times but man that kid has no pocket presence. And the 30 yard backwards scrambles definitely are not helping.
Brady contenders auto bgs 8.5/10
Mikegioseffi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:31 PM   #216
nickha2

We're vikings fans not watching the same game? Ap was getting stuffed at the line of scrimmage the whole first half that's why they started throwing more to Rudolph.
nickha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:31 PM   #217
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerun View Post
It's official.

CC_123 has overtaken Nyfancam01 as the most annoying person on the football board.

Congratulations. That takes talent.
Cool, I'm glad. Add me to your ignore list if I'm so annoying. I actually find it funny when people get so annoyed by someone's words they are typing through a computer screen.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:34 PM   #218
CC_123

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickha2 View Post
We're vikings fans not watching the same game? Ap was getting stuffed at the line of scrimmage the whole first half that's why they started throwing more to Rudolph.
I have said that AP was getting stuffed, but it's not the first time it's happened this season and we kept running him. He's had struggles and then had a huge run because we kept wearing the defense with it. The Vikings lose 100% of the time when Peterson touches it less than 20 times. Vikings win 90% of the time when he touches it 20-30 times. He is the center of the offense. Run it through him and go from there, he is bound to break a run eventually.
Old 11-22-2015, 08:35 PM   #219
BostonNut

Quote:
Cool, I'm glad. Add me to your ignore list if I'm so annoying. I actually find it funny when people get so annoyed by someone's words they are typing through a computer screen.
BostonNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 08:49 PM   #220
CSprings

The Packers outplayed the Vikings plain and simple. Although I wasn't impressed with the officiating, it isn't an excuse.

#1 lesson for Teddy needs to be pocket awareness. He simply cannot hold onto the ball that long and needs to throw it away when there are no open targets. An 18 yard loss on a sack is inexcusable.
CSprings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 09:53 PM   #221
tolrobb

Old 11-22-2015, 10:11 PM   #222
gergs1134

This was a fun read, love all the trolling. I saved it when it was posted and didn't want to come back until the game was over. Can't say I am surprised by most of the commentary. Disappointing loss for the Vikes, but ultimately it is only one game. I am confident Zimmer will have their heads screwed on tight next week. Penalties destroyed any momentum the Vikes had. As much as I like him, Terrance Newman killed the Vikes today.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2015, 11:13 PM   #223
Packer4Rob

Glad to see the pack get back on track. Defense played great, offense better at times, still too many drops, and the O-line struggled again. Losing Hyde and Linsley doesnt help, this team has had so many injuries again this year. Glad we could beat the vikes, though the gap between the 2 teams isnt very far apart. Didnt think we would move the ball against the vikes impressive D, they are still young and only going to get better. All the blaming of bad calls, lucky catches, etc, still wouldnt have changed the outcome. The key i think is getting up on the vikes, takes the ball somewhat out of AP's hands and puts it into Teddy's hands, and he isnt good enough yet in my opinion to lead a team back consistently. He could yet develop into that guy. I also believe maybe the vikes were feeling a bit too much of themselves, handing out Beat Green Bay tshirts and all. Kind of high schoolish. Either way, i think the vikes and packers rivalry is heated back up, and the vikes are definitely on the rise with a good coach, so should be good battles every year. Plenty of season left, hopefully the pack that played today continues to show up, especially the D.
Packer4Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 12:02 AM   #224
titletowncards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packer4Rob View Post
Glad to see the pack get back on track. Defense played great, offense better at times, still too many drops, and the O-line played pretty well.
Fixed it for you.

Cards for trade or sale:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152217137@N08/
titletowncards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 01:04 AM   #225
ninjacookies

Unfortunately, I don't think Teddy and that passing offense are ready to take that next step yet. They have an absolute stud in Diggs that can't be properly utilized...and against good offenses, their inefficiencies are exposed when they're forced to dig their way out of a hole.

Offense actually reminds me a lot of my seahawks, imo. Stellar run game but the passing game struggles severely with any sort of consistency when they find themselves in a hole.
ninjacookies is offline   Reply With Quote