Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > FOOTBALL

Notices

FOOTBALL Post your Football Cards Hobby Talk

Old 11-30-2015, 12:17 PM   #376
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gergs1134 View Post
Middling defense, RB not named Adrian Peterson, 7 wins (all of these occurred in 2014). Comprende?
I guess a top 7 defense is middling... That is taking into account yards allowed per game, points allowed per game, turnovers forced, strength of schedule, etc.
chitownbears22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:22 PM   #377
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrogge1979 View Post
I'll take winning over stats any day.

I remember when Vikings fans cared about stats over record a couple years ago. It was when AP was destroying the league and the team sucked. Funny how viewpoint changes so quickly...

So you compare individuals on the success of a team? Teddy is the reason the D is allowing 17ppg? He is playing CB, DE, DT, S, LB??? Impressive. MVP!!!

TEDDY > RODGERS

LOOK AT THE STANDINGS SHEEPLE LOL

Last edited by chitownbears22; 11-30-2015 at 12:24 PM.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:27 PM   #378
lrogge1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownbears22 View Post
So you compare individuals on the success of a team? Teddy is the reason the D is allowing 17ppg? He is playing CB, DE, DT, S, LB??? Impressive. MVP!!!

TEDDY > RODGERS

Where did i compare any of that? I simply said i will taking winning over stats. I never said Teddy is that great. He is inconsistent, but he has also made plays when he's needed too.
lrogge1979 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:30 PM   #379
gergs1134

Quote:
I guess a top 7 defense is middling... That is taking into account yards allowed per game, points allowed per game, turnovers forced, strength of schedule, etc.
It was more like 12-15 or worse in most major categories which IS middling.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:31 PM   #380
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Where did i compare any of that? I simply said i will taking winning over stats. I never said Teddy is that great. He is inconsistent, but he has also made plays when he's needed too.
Well the title of the thread is comparing 3 QBs and which is the best. You make a statement saying you will take a winning record, therefore it is very easy to assume that Teddy is the best of the three based off of that. Is it my fault you can't elaborate?
Old 11-30-2015, 12:32 PM   #381
popmaz

It does not matter what anyone on here says or does, chitown will never have anything favorable to say about Bridgewater. The guy could go for 450 and 6 td's against the first ranked defense and he will find something hateful to say. He is just too shortsighted to admit anything good about TB.
popmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:34 PM   #382
gergs1134

Quote:
I remember when Vikings fans cared about stats over record a couple years ago. It was when AP was destroying the league and the team sucked. Funny how viewpoint changes so quickly...

TEDDY > RODGERS

Are you talking about that season that the Bears started 7-1 and the Vikings overtook them for the last wild card spot? Just want to make sure we are talking about the same season.
gergs1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:39 PM   #383
lrogge1979

Quote:
Well the title of the thread is comparing 3 QBs and which is the best. You make a statement saying you will take a winning record, therefore it is very easy to assume that Teddy is the best of the three based off of that. Is it my fault you can't elaborate?
Well maby a bitter bears fan shouldn't comment in this thread then. You obviously can't deal wth the Vikings leading the division.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:39 PM   #384
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by popmaz View Post
It does not matter what anyone on here says or does, chitown will never have anything favorable to say about Bridgewater. The guy could go for 450 and 6 td's against the first ranked defense and he will find something hateful to say. He is just too shortsighted to admit anything good about TB.
He has never done that. If he did anything close to that I would be impressed. Unfortunately he is putting up CP7 stats lol
Old 11-30-2015, 12:46 PM   #385
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Well maby a bitter bears fan shouldn't comment in this thread then. You obviously can't deal wth the Vikings leading the division.
This isn't a Bears thread? Are you touched? You are bringing up the Bears, I have no interest in moving off topic because you can't discuss the topic. Your QB sucks, but the rest of the team is well built. Could you imagine how good they would be with a QB like carr? Vikings would be a SB team!

As for my Bears, I had low expectations coming into the year. They have exceeded them so that is cool.

Vikings fans are like Seahawks fans, but without any of the success...
Old 11-30-2015, 12:52 PM   #386
lrogge1979

Quote:
This isn't a Bears thread? Are you touched? You are bringing up the Bears, I have no interest in moving off topic because you can't discuss the topic. Your QB sucks, but the rest of the team is well built. Could you imagine how good they would be with a QB like carr? Vikings would be a SB team!

As for my Bears, I had low expectations coming into the year. They have exceeded them so that is cool.

Haha, seahawks fans....

I am glad Teddy is our QB! He is learning.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #387
NorseForce

Quote:

What's funny is how bad you say Teddy is, he's the reason the Vikes beat the Bears (game tying TD pass and the pass that put them in field goal range to win). Living in Indiana this reminds me a lot of the Luck/Wilson argument when the Seahawks won the SB. Everyone here was adamant about how much better Luck is and they wouldn't trade him for anyone. That's fine but I'd take Wilson and a championship over Luck and his numbers.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:57 PM   #388
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Haha, seahawks fans....

I am glad Teddy is our QB! He is learning.
Is he learning how to be an electrician or something? whatever it is, it definitely doesn't relate to throwing a ball into an endzone. 8 TDs and 7 INTS in 11 games LOL. He is like Kyle Orton, if Kyle played with his non-dominant arm...

I would blame the WRs but Vikings fans were telling me it was a top 5 group to start the season lol
Old 11-30-2015, 12:59 PM   #389
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseForce View Post
What's funny is how bad you say Teddy is, he's the reason the Vikes beat the Bears (game tying TD pass and the pass that put them in field goal range to win). Living in Indiana this reminds me a lot of the Luck/Wilson argument when the Seahawks won the SB. Everyone here was adamant about how much better Luck is and they wouldn't trade him for anyone. That's fine but I'd take Wilson and a championship over Luck and his numbers.
Luck/wilson??? This is more like Orton/Rodgers... and Theodore is definitely not the Rodgers in that situation.

And congrats to Tedster for throwing a TD pass against one of the worst secondaries in the NFL...I guess that is cool.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:01 PM   #390
lrogge1979

Quote:
Is he learning how to be an electrician or something? whatever it is, it definitely doesn't relate to throwing a ball into an endzone. 8 TDs and 7 INTS in 11 games LOL. He is like Kyle Orton, if Kyle played with his non-dominant arm...

I would blame the WRs but Vikings fans were telling me it was a top 5 group to start the season lol
Why you bring up Kyle Orton? Go make a Kyle Orton non-dominant arm thread if you want to talk about it so bad.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:10 PM   #391
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Why you bring up Kyle Orton? Go make a Kyle Orton non-dominant arm thread if you want to talk about it so bad.
Well it was a talent comparison to describe the players in discussion of this thread. But for your simple mind I made the thread you requested.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:18 PM   #392
lrogge1979

Quote:
Well it was a talent comparison to describe the players in discussion of this thread. But for your simple mind I made the thread you requested.

I never requested it, you must not comprehend very well. You obsession with Teddy and Kyle's non-dominant arm alarms me, you should seek help for that.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:27 PM   #393
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
I never requested it, you must not comprehend very well. You obsession with Teddy and Kyle's non-dominant arm alarms me, you should seek help for that.
Yes you did, here are your words...
Quote:
Old 11-30-2015, 01:28 PM   #394
Siberian13

Quote:
Yes you did, here are your words...
Big hug for you! You need one. It's from everyone on the forum for extra strength
Siberian13 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:30 PM   #395
popmaz

It is like a sign at the zoo......please do not feed the troll.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:32 PM   #396
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
It is like a sign at the zoo......please do not feed the troll.
Troll? I am sorry that Teddy is average and the stats/eye test agree.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:33 PM   #397
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian13 View Post
Big hug for you! You need one. It's from everyone on the forum for extra strength
Bored at work. Conference training is a snooze.

I thought I was on your ignore. Please make that happen again.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:34 PM   #398
lisu

from what I see, Bortles and Carr are progressing well for their sophomore years. The Jags don't have a great team, but they could definitely improve from last year.
lisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 01:39 PM   #399
popmaz

Quote:
Troll? I am sorry that Teddy is average and the stats/eye test agree.
Apology accepted, I realized it was a waste of time trying to argue with someone so obtuse and narcissistic. I get it, Bridgewater sucks. Records and stats mean nothing to you. It is your eye test. Good for you. Keep up the good fight, if you try hard enough you may convince everyone that TB is the worst QB in history
Old 11-30-2015, 01:40 PM   #400
chitownbears22
Banned

Quote:
Apology accepted, I realized it was a waste of time trying to argue with someone so obtuse and narcissistic. I get it, Bridgewater sucks. Records and stats mean nothing to you. It is your eye test. Good for you. Keep up the good fight, if you try hard enough you may convince everyone that TB is the worst QB in history
Pretty sure I said stats/ eye test. Is reading hard? Or is the comprehension part the issue?