Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #401
saintsfan67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avjp87 View Post
No idea when it's coming. He said tonight, i'm sure he'll message me on facebook. But i'm going out for a bit so this can be a cliffhanger
SOOOOOOOOOOOO Your sayin an old Nail Biter Then?????
Old 01-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #402
bboi30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterPattie View Post
We still have a long way to go to beat gman's scammer thread in terms of posts and views:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...of-inside.html

But, the night is still young.
Ooo..Brought out an oldie but goodie there. I think this one has more conspiracy edge to it though. I was reading & jabbing points with redsoxx for a few hours on it. Fun read for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8rzfan View Post
I'm not defending him, I just think that maybe there is another resolution. Everytime something bad happens to someone the first thing they think about is $$ and suing/pursuing legal action.

Papiis needs to be punished, but why not start out by speaking with his parents first. Maybe a resolution can be reached that way. If that doesn't work then fine, do what you have to do. Scammer and manipulator? Yes he is, but he hasn't done as much damage as some scammers have done.
Says the person who has knowledge of every single trade/purchase/sale he has ever made both here & on ebay.

How the hell do you know the extent of what he did or didn't do, & who he scammed or didn't scam. For all everyone knows he scammed a boatload of people here too & no one may have known about it until now & they may be looking back into their past dealings with him.

Not saying he didn't do good trades/purchases/sales either, but come on. I hope he gets burned & just gives the man his collection for being a total dbag. Not like he pulled it off once for 1 card he may have liked (that would be more like a mistake & apology & move on). This here was elaborate, well executed (executed being the operative word here) & done many times. He also pulled some crap here with people so please stop acting like he is 7 & needs a spanking.

He is going to go to college for f**k sake & needs this lesson to teach him that scamming people never pays off in the end & Karma is a b***h that likes to dance often.

MY PC NFS/NFT: http://www.zistle.com/bboi30/collections/baseball
Old 01-06-2012, 06:25 PM   #403
redsoxx11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
What would an epic thread be like if Redsoxx2011 wasn't fighting with somebody?
Well you wouldn't have anyone to forum stalk, so I guess it would be filled with your sadness.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #404
chipmaster

He's still not banned?

WTF?

Mods: Is there a reason he's not banned? Inquiring minds want to know
Old 01-06-2012, 06:30 PM   #405
Macken
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipmaster View Post
He's still not banned?

WTF?

papiis01
Inactive Account

Looks inactive to me
Old 01-06-2012, 06:31 PM   #406
chipmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by g8rzfan View Post
( . Y . )

BOOBIES
Boobies are fantastic, and help everyone come together (not literally) in harmony. UNfortunately, said Boobies do not help in this instance. You could have Dolly Parton in her prime, and MunchiestheMonkey wouldn't look twice at it, because I know he's furious, and would like to snap off papiis01's neck.....

I do commend you for trying

thxkby!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #407
chipmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken View Post
papiis01
Inactive Account

Looks inactive to me
Inactive isn't banned
Old 01-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #408
saintsfan67
Banned

Quote:
He's still not banned?

WTF?

But hes live on Facebook and Catch the next issue of ScammersRus
Old 01-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #409
Macken
Banned

Quote:
Inactive isn't banned
well this guy hasnt logged on in 2 years and isnt inactive..

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: #1 Lofa Tatupu

they just banned him and user the default inactive user title i think
Old 01-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #410
chipmaster

Quote:
well this guy hasnt logged on in 2 years and isnt inactive..

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: #1 Lofa Tatupu

they just banned him and user the default inactive user title i think
No, this is banned:

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: Blake

This one was WELL deserved too
Old 01-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #411
WilsonValdez

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan67 View Post
i can help you with That Andrew
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
As can I
Feel free to pm me...I await your input, almost as much as I await "The Apology Part II: This Time It's Serious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy View Post
I have a better suggestion

Find a new forum to chat on.......

OHSNAP!!!!!!!!!!
Great now I have a second member to add to my ignore list (along with Houdini...resident master troll of BO 2011). Go back under your Western PA rock, you troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
anyone with with sox and 11 in their name.

some bad juju goin on with that combo
Sorry, but myself and Redsoxxxx2011 are actually really good friends. I would never ignore him; he is actually coming over this weekend for tea and grading talk!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:36 PM   #412
Macken
Banned

Quote:
No, this is banned:

Well you cant change your own user title,so there was some kind of modification done to his account that prob stops him from posting but allows him to view ...
Old 01-06-2012, 06:37 PM   #413
JamiMadrox
Banned

Is this the blake i think it is?????

Quote:
No, this is banned:

Old 01-06-2012, 06:38 PM   #414
JamiMadrox
Banned

u get my PM bud???

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonValdez View Post
Feel free to pm me...I await your input, almost as much as I await "The Apology Part II: This Time It's Serious!

Great now I have a second member to add to my ignore list (along with Houdini...resident master troll of BO 2011). Go back under your Western PA rock, you troll.

Sorry, but myself and Redsoxxxx2011 are actually really good friends. I would never ignore him; he is actually coming over this weekend for tea and grading talk!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:44 PM   #415
cking

Some one please copy and paste the apology somewhere so I can read it later, as I am sure this will be deleated by the time I get home from work.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:47 PM   #416
chipmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamiMadrox View Post
Is this the blake i think it is?????
Am I a psychic?

Was the blake you are thinking about a dick, cocky college kid who was blowing his college funds on cards?
Old 01-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #417
JamiMadrox
Banned

It was more a general question asked to those that would know the answer. NOT YOU.
PS no reason to be a dickface......

Quote:
Am I a psychic?

Was the blake you are thinking about a dick, cocky college kid who was blowing his college funds on cards?
Old 01-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #418
ManInTheMirror
Banned

Lord have mercy!
Old 01-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #419
avjp87

Send a message via AIM to avjp87

Nicks apology

Dear members of Blowout Forums ,
I am very sorry for the act that I committed and for what I had done to munchies. I am not a troublemaker by any means but I let my guard down when I did what I had done to munchies. I am by no means a person who starts trouble or looks for something bad to do. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed that I could do this to a member of a community that we all are supposed to share in not a community where we hurt others and make them feel like they are an outcast. I am sorry for what I have done and I regret doing it. I knew my choice was wrong and was very stupid but I did it anyway. With my choice comes a consequence which I must take up because I did this selfish act. I am a man of faith and my parents have not raised me in a way where I hurt others and treat them like they are inferior to me. I am a devout Catholic, which is why I said “God Bless”. I did not say that just to cover up for me but I said it because I am Catholic and have faith in my religion.
I missed the mark and only cared about myself. I did not care about others but myself. I got myself into this mess and I deserve the consequences. I am dearly sorry for what I have done and I feel like I not only hurt munchies but the people in the card collecting community. You guys had faith in me as a good collector but I did something so stupid that I do not deserve your trust anymore.
Munchies, I owe you the biggest apology. I was wrong in what I did and I regret doing it. I did it and I feel that I let everyone down in the community. I know what you are going through in your condition as I had a grandfather who had a condition like yours where he was in a wheelchair all day and struggled to live day by day. I feel as though I treated you with no respect and treated you as if you were inferior to me. Munchies, I would like to send my regrets to you as I am very sorry for this act I committed. I would like to be in contact with you through avjp87 to get this situation resolved and complete.
Sorry for all the trouble I caused and for what I had done to this community,
Thanks and God Bless,
Nick
Old 01-06-2012, 06:52 PM   #420
chipmaster

Good enough for me!

I forgive you

ps - saved the text in case this gets deleted
Old 01-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #421
Macken
Banned

^^ any pastors or priests on?

this could be considered an official confession and he has a clean slate right?
Old 01-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #422
WilsonValdez

Quote:
Nicks apology

I am very sorry for the act that I committed and for what I had done to munchies. I am not a troublemaker by any means but I let my guard down (I let my guard down? BWHAHAHAHA)when I did what I had done to munchies. I am by no means a person who starts trouble or looks for something bad to do. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed that I could (get caught doing this)do this to a member of a community that we all are supposed to share in not a community where we hurt others and make them feel like they are an outcast. I am sorry for what I have done and I regret doing it. I knew my choice was wrong and was very stupid but I did it anyway. With my choice comes a consequence which I must take up because I did this selfish act. I am a man of faith and my parents have not raised me in a way where I hurt others and treat them like they are inferior to me. I am a devout Catholic, which is why I said “God Bless”. I did not say that just to cover up for me but I said it because I am Catholic and have faith in my religion But I do not feel I have to abide by the teachings of my religion, only give it lip service..
I missed the mark and only cared about myself. I did not care about others but myself. I got myself into this mess and I deserve the consequences. I am dearly sorry for what I have done and I feel like I not only hurt munchies but the people in the card collecting community. You guys had faith in me as a good collector but I did something so stupid that I do not deserve your trust anymore.
Munchies, I owe you the biggest apology. I was wrong in what I did and I regret doing it. I did it and I feel that I let everyone down in the community. I know what you are going through in your condition as I had a grandfather who had a condition like yours where he was in a wheelchair all day and struggled to live day by day. I feel as though I treated you with no respect and treated you as if you were inferior to me. Munchies, I would like to send my regrets to you as I am very sorry for this act I committed. I would like to be in contact with you through avjp87 to get this situation resolved and complete.
Thanks and God Bless,
Nick
God bless!

Why this all rings hollow to me, is that it wasn't like "oops I shill bid one time", this was a consistent and concerted effort to mess with this guy. That's where "I'm sorry I didn't think what I was doing" holds little to no water with me.

(and with that, I'm going out...please don't still be deleted/locked when I get home later tonight! PLEASE!)

Last edited by WilsonValdez; 01-06-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:56 PM   #423
mmbtvs
unregistered

Quote:
Nicks apology

I am very sorry for the act that I committed and for what I had done to munchies. I am not a troublemaker by any means but I let my guard down when I did what I had done to munchies. I am by no means a person who starts trouble or looks for something bad to do. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed that I could do this to a member of a community that we all are supposed to share in not a community where we hurt others and make them feel like they are an outcast. I am sorry for what I have done and I regret doing it. I knew my choice was wrong and was very stupid but I did it anyway. With my choice comes a consequence which I must take up because I did this selfish act. I am a man of faith and my parents have not raised me in a way where I hurt others and treat them like they are inferior to me. I am a devout Catholic, which is why I said “God Bless”. I did not say that just to cover up for me but I said it because I am Catholic and have faith in my religion.
Thanks and God Bless,
Nick
Old 01-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #424
37Jetson

Not without 4 Our Fathers, 3 Hail Marys and 2 Lit Candles....

Quote:
^^ any pastors or priests on?

this could be considered an official confession and he has a clean slate right?
Old 01-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #425
tnarg

Quote:
Nicks apology

Thanks and God Bless,
Nick
Dear Nick,
Either way you flip it you're still a sloppy trash bag.
Sincerely,
Tnarg
Closed Thread