Blowout Cards Forums
April Showers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 08-10-2010, 11:10 PM   #1
TSJCT

Default $850 LOT of JUNK from Evanlongoriafan BEWARE

I was not going to post this but he refuses to offer a refund. I paid $850 for the lot and it came in a buble mailer with about 6 of the 25 cards in holders and the rest TAPED between 2 top loaders and were all over the place in the buble mailer. You dont ship cards like this if they were in good shape when you ship them. He knew the cards were damaged before he shipped them and thats the reason he shipped them in the manner he did. He says his mom will not allow him to refund the money. I will post all the pics to show the damage! Dinged Corners/Creases on the front/Major Etching/and on and on. He is now telling me that all of the cards are like that and have Creases between the patches. WELL WHY DIDNT HE PUT THAT IN THE THREAD WHEN HE WAS SELLING THEM! I would not have paid $100 for this Lot much less $850 for the lot containing CREASED Cards. Anyway judge for yourself by the pics ill post.

Guess the cards come standard with the Pieces in the Middle FOLDED over. The last #2 part is FOLDED over Completely.

One of the Higher Cards with a BENT TOP LEFT CORNER! Guess they come that way.

Creases in between the Letters.

damage bottom left corner and Creases between letters again

That is a HUGE DENT below the Glove
Ill Post more later

here is one of the Six out of 25 that came in a Holder and this is what they are supposed to look like!! Thats why it was in a holder and all the others were not!! The ones damaged were damaged before shipping or they would have been in a holder also.

This card looks pretty good doesnt it?? WELL LOOK AT THE PIC BELOW OF THE SAME CARD A LITTLE CLOSER

If you look to the left side it has PACKAGE MARKS ALL THE WAY DOWN THE SIDE it was packaged that way but i guess that happened during shipping also!! THe marks have the same amount of space between them. I have only seen this done from the factory during packaging. This whole lot is full of this kind of stuff

Last edited by TSJCT; 08-10-2010 at 11:46 PM.
TSJCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
evanlongoriafan
Banned

The creases in between the patches are what I was talking about. A lot of the cards are that way. Please give me complete scans of all the cards.
evanlongoriafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
TSJCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlongoriafan View Post
The creases in between the patches are what I was talking about. A lot of the cards are that way. Please give me complete scans of all the cards.
Oh i will post all of them i promise! And what about the damage NOT ONLY The Creases??? Are the CORNERS supposed to be BENT like that???
Old 08-10-2010, 11:21 PM   #4
evanlongoriafan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSJCT View Post
Oh i will post all of them i promise! And what about the damage NOT ONLY The Creases??? Are the CORNERS supposed to be BENT like that???
No. They are not. That happened during shipping. THIS PACKAGE WAS INSURED!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
BAMBAM

File a paypal claim under items not as described if you paid that much for a bunch of dinged cards. "Mom" or not, paypal should side with you on this one and get you your money and you just return him the lot.

ALWAYS BUYING '97 LEGENDS AUTOS OR H.O.F. AUTO NEEDS
BAMBAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:25 PM   #6
joan1173

To be honest, out of all the exquisite baseball cases i have seen open. never have i seen creases like that!
joan1173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:29 PM   #7
fisk-factor75

His mom won't let him.....lol Classic! In my opinion if the cards were damaged during shipping, and you did not ship the HIGH DOLLAR CARDS securely you should refund the person's money...if you don't you are a SCAMMER!
Old 08-10-2010, 11:30 PM   #8
evanlongoriafan
Banned

I have a PM being sent to you right now.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:36 PM   #9
peekaboo

Mommy or no mommy

the paypal police will refund the money as the items are not as described, sorry just my 2 cents

THEN JUST TELL HIM WHEN HE SELLS THIS KOBE HE SHOULD REFUND YOU THAT MONEY FOR STARTERS

http://cgi.ebay.com/2009-10-Absolute...=US_Basketball

IT SHOULD HAVE READ LIKE THIS

You are bidding on a 2009-10 Panini Absolute Memrobilia Kobe Bryant Marks of Fame 3 clr, 5 break patch Auto 2/5!!! THIS COULD BE IN 2 OR 5 PIECES WHEN IT ARRIVES AS WELL

These cards are in NrMt-Mt condition or better. IF NOT CREASED IN HALF WHEN IT ARRIVES TO YOU

I accept PayPal ONLY! cAUSE MY MOMMY SAID SO

Payment is due within 3 days(72 hours) after the auction closes OR MY MOMMY WILL CALL YOUR MOMMY.

Shipping to the US is FREE!!!! Shipping to Canada is $15 for Priority Mail.

The faster you pay the faster I ship, IN A BUBBLE MAILER WITH OUT PROTECTION!

Good luck!

Last edited by peekaboo; 08-10-2010 at 11:39 PM.
peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:43 PM   #10
evanlongoriafan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
Mommy or no mommy

the paypal police will refund the money as the items are not as described, sorry just my 2 cents

THEN JUST TELL HIM WHEN HE SELLS THIS KOBE HE SHOULD REFUND YOU THAT MONEY FOR STARTERS

2009-10 Absolute Kobe Bryant 3 clr Patch Auto 2/5 - eBay (item 280545396632 end time Aug-11-10 17:32:59 PDT)

You are bidding on a 2009-10 Panini Absolute Memrobilia Kobe Bryant Marks of Fame 3 clr, 5 break patch Auto 2/5!!! THIS COULD BE IN 2 OR 5 PIECES WHEN IT ARRIVES AS WELL

These cards are in NrMt-Mt condition or better. IF NOT CREASED IN HALF WHEN IT ARRIVES TO YOU

Payment is due within 3 days(72 hours) after the auction closes OR MY MOMMY WILL CALL YOUR MOMMY.

Good luck!
Very mature. I am 14. My mom has most of my money right now. She told me to see the pictures first. Don't refund anything until we talk to the post office on Thursday. I NEED TO SEE HOW MUCH I'M COVERED FOR!!!!! I sent you a PM Coby.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:47 PM   #11
IndySportsCards

I think we need to have our age listed with our ID's.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:48 PM   #12
TSJCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by peekaboo View Post
Mommy or no mommy

2009-10 Absolute Kobe Bryant 3 clr Patch Auto 2/5 - eBay (item 280545396632 end time Aug-11-10 17:32:59 PDT)

Good luck!
I couldnt agree more Peek!! I was wondering why he was not selling these on ebay and NOW I KNOW WHY!! I have filed a dispute with paypal and ill just let them deal with it. I know which way they will rule
Old 08-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #13
evanlongoriafan
Banned

Quote:
I couldnt agree more Peek!! I was wondering why he was not selling these on ebay and NOW I KNOW WHY!! I have filed a dispute with paypal and ill just let them deal with it. I know which way they will rule
Please read and respond to my PM! This is gonna take a little time. I need to see how much I am covered for.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:51 PM   #14
TSJCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMBAM View Post
File a paypal claim under items not as described if you paid that much for a bunch of dinged cards. "Mom" or not, paypal should side with you on this one and get you your money and you just return him the lot.
I did just that! I tried to work it out with him before posting this but he would have none of that! I didnt want him doing this to anyone else so i had to post this thread.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #15
evanlongoriafan
Banned

Quote:
I did just that! I tried to work it out with him before posting this but he would have none of that! I didnt want him doing this to anyone else so i had to post this thread.
I am deleting my account when this is all settled out. I NEED TO SEE SCANS OF ALL THE CARDS IN THE LOT. I AM INSURED!!!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:10 AM   #16
fisk-factor75

If you were mindful enough to insure the shipment....why would you not protect each and every valuable card in this lot with its own top loader when you shipped it??? I certainly hope you were not having thoughts of defrauding the United States Postal Service. I must let you know even on a good claim it is very difficult to collect on USPS insurance.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #17
TSJCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisk-factor75 View Post
If you were mindful enough to insure the shipment....why would you not protect each and every valuable card in this lot with its own top loader when you shipped it??? I certainly hope you were not having thoughts of defrauding the United States Postal Service. I must let you know even on a good claim it is very difficult to collect on USPS insurance.
YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD!! Only the cards that were in Good Shape were protected. The others were basically just thrown in the mailer and shipped.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:15 AM   #18
evanlongoriafan
Banned

Quote:
Like I said. I'll see what I am covered for. I have scans when I shipped them. Thats why I need scans for every single card. To compare. I AM NOT GOING TO SCAM USPS! It still is there fault for whatever ones were damaged. We are working this out.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:19 AM   #19
coltsfan23

Quote:
It still is there fault for whatever ones were damaged.
The way the items were packaged, it certainly wasn't the post office's fault. It might be hard to win this one against the PO, but regardless, the first thing you should be doing is refunding Coby's money.
coltsfan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 12:20 AM   #20
fisk-factor75

Quote:
Like I said. I'll see what I am covered for. I have scans when I shipped them. Thats why I need scans for every single card. To compare. I AM NOT GOING TO SCAM USPS! It still is there fault for whatever ones were damaged. We are working this out.
No it is your fault for not properly protecting the valuable goods contained in your mailer. Before you paid your postage, were you not asked "anything liquid, perishable or fragile" Cards not in top loaders would be considered fragile....I just can't wrap my hands around the fact that you sold $800 worth of cards and you didn't have enough respect for the member you traded with to top load each valuable card he purchased. Now its everybody else's fault but yours. Own up and refund his $$$!!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #21
evanlongoriafan
Banned

Quote:
No it is your fault for not properly protecting the valuable goods contained in your mailer. Before you paid your postage, were you not asked "anything liquid, perishable or fragile" Cards not in top loaders would be considered fragile....I just can't wrap my hands around the fact that you sold $800 worth of cards and you didn't have enough respect for the member you traded with to top load each valuable card he purchased. Now its everybody else's fault but yours. Own up and refund his $$$!!!!
I AM TRYING TO GET THE MONEY!!!! I don't have $850 laying around right now. I need to get the money. We are working it out.
Old 08-11-2010, 12:28 AM   #22
fisk-factor75

Looks like you'll have some monies coming in about 20 hrs and 32 minutes
Old 08-11-2010, 01:40 AM   #23
Jolietracing

I think it's funny that he keeps sayng that he has to go to the post office to see how much he's insured for. You know that when you buy the insurance.
Jolietracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:07 AM   #24
dogzman

Hideous!! No brainer refund! For someone paying $850 spend the few dollars and make sure the are well package. Noted and wil never buy from this guy that's for sure.
dogzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:11 AM   #25
Nodie27

thanks for the post/heads up....keep us posted