Blowout Cards Forums
This just in

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback & Hobby Scams Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2018, 10:06 AM   #201
Earlsnake07

Quote:
Originally Posted by tier1dc View Post
deltapi did buy the 1st case of Impeccable Football from BlowoutMatt today.
Was just coming to say that.........OP - probably from the profits he made by NOT selling you the card

Old 10-12-2018, 10:08 AM   #202
Boo

Old 10-12-2018, 10:12 AM   #203
IowaCubs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earlsnake07 View Post
Was just coming to say that.........OP - probably from the profits he made by NOT selling you the card

Probably. Which is BS. I don't even care about that anymore. It's more the lying, changing ebay name, made up story of selling to another member on here, and him coming in here saying this is my "rhetoric". Then, getting NOTHING. Off as a free man and no one will ever see this thread. Hence, why we are keeping it bumped - but eventually it will fall away. It's apparent that nothing is going to be done here even with all of the information given that I can.
Old 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM   #204
Cavaliercards

Quote:
Originally Posted by tier1dc View Post
deltapi did buy the 1st case of Impeccable Football from BlowoutMatt today.
That's great and wont sway Houdini

Follow us on Twitter AND Instagram: @Cavaliercards
Old 10-12-2018, 03:29 PM   #205
Siberian13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Old 10-13-2018, 09:38 AM   #206
IowaCubs1

Going back and reading PMs it’s weird.

DeltaPi said - nothing I can do - it was on my sale thread last week.
Then I ask who he sold it to and He said LeeDawg. LeeDawg then says they don’t deal on the site - only offline.

Just more proof that this dude is trash.
Old 10-13-2018, 01:19 PM   #207
IronMonkey415
Banned

So it looks like they are all in cahoot with each other.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:04 PM   #208
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
So it looks like they are all in cahoot with each other.
That’s fine they both now have targets on their backs. And their reps of BOTH being liars will now follow them. We will all make sure of it. Ya know since were a “mob”. Mark my words this one will fix itself..

Their silence proves their guilty and someone I can only assume is also an idiot is telling them not to say anything here...

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 10-13-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old 10-14-2018, 12:34 PM   #209
SleeperCards

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaCubs1 View Post
Going back and reading PMs it’s weird.

DeltaPi said - nothing I can do - it was on my sale thread last week.
Then I ask who he sold it to and He said LeeDawg. LeeDawg then says they don’t deal on the site - only offline.

Just more proof that this dude is trash.
They live in different states, so regardless of where the supposed transaction took place there should be a record of it. If they can't provide dated proof then it should be lights out for both of them.
Old 10-15-2018, 05:29 AM   #210
mcgahee21nfl
Inactive Account

I guess the initial question is if you renege on a deal will you be banned?

I guess not. But sometimes you will be?

The mob coming for his ban is scary. The pushing of the line "we need to protect the community" is also scary.

The community needs no more protection from this guy than anyone else, IMO.

I think this thread offers all of the "protection" one could possibly need.

This isn't to defend him, it's only to say that he reneged on a deal. Probably the most minor infraction that one should have a negative for. Should all members who have had an issue be banned? Maybe, I don't know. I'd hope not though. At least not in the current climate.

If you back out of a deal, or never send the cards you agreed to send should Blowout Mods or a the Blowout Mob force you to complete the deal or else you'll be banned?

For a long time now the answer to THAT seems to be a resounding YES.

But that's where the issue has gotten, and I think its really grey area. The precedent does seem to have been set that he would get banned. But it's also gone both ways.

I've had Houdini come @ me in threads and tell me that I "should've been banned" from issues a while ago when I was in Vegas, and defaulted on two deals. One I made up for, the other was someone who was a scammer so I didn't. This all stemming from a situation where I told the mods the reasoning and needless to say there was a real life or death issue. That was probably him just being abusive but at the same time there is truth to the aggressiveness in which people have been banned in situations where they don't send.

At first I was 100% on board with no ban, taking all of those situations into consideration. But now taking into account that he has went out of his way to lie and not do anything to solve the issue at all, a ban seems very very clear.

I think when dealing with one another on this forum there needs to be at least an act of courtesy showed to one another. If you don't send, you should get a negative. That much is clear. The deal never ends there though. The accused here should've been doing everything they can to work with the OP. If they would've actually sold it to someone else, or there was something that happened that the 2 sides simply couldn't agree on, these could be things that just a negative would be warranted. But he kept the card. He stole it. He lied to steal it. He covered up his lies to steal it. He didn't in any way on any type of human level try to do the right thing. From the looks of it there has been many chances.

Pending all of that is true. I have no clue how he's still here.

TLDR
- Backing out a deal should get a negative not a ban.
- Absolving yourself of all wrongdoing and need to make good by lying does.
- No clue how he hasn't been banned.

Last edited by mcgahee21nfl; 10-15-2018 at 05:34 AM.
Old 10-15-2018, 07:22 AM   #211
IowaCubs1

He also changed his eBay name after 10 years out of the blue....
Old 10-15-2018, 09:01 AM   #212
mcgahee21nfl
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavaliercards View Post
Blowout banned one of their better customers as noted above. That disproves the theory real quick.
No it doesn't. He was banned long after he was a good customer and had already turned into a bad customer by then.
Old 10-15-2018, 09:24 AM   #213
mcgahee21nfl
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I could not disagree with this more strongly. I had never heard of this member prior to this thread and I want him banned. There is no prior animosity and I don't give two squirts about what "the mob" thinks. These are my personal feelings based on the facts that have been revealed in this thread.

Anyone that will back out of an agreed upon deal and then lie and lie over and over isn't someone I want around. It sounds like this fine person is even mocking BO in other places and still not accepting blame. Maybe your hands are tied, I don't really know but it just isn't like you to let such an obvious scum bag remain. Not even a suspension? I can't begin to wrap my mind around that.
+1 on this post. Well written and accurate. I am not sure if some of the mob here does not like him, that could be what houdini meant... one louder than all the rest, but it seems like the majority of people here actually respected and liked deltapi. I know I'm part of the camp.

Also like what GeechQuest wrote and would quote it but its rather long.

The last thing I'm going to add is that I don't see any difference between this type of backing out and simply not sending items. They were paid for. I don't know how many threads there are about backing out in this manner... Seems to be said in this thread that it happens quite often, but I have truly only noticed people agreeing to deals and either not paying for them or the seller being unwilling to sell. But examples of actually having received payment and then making up a bogus story so that they don't have to send? Then refunding? That doesn't happen so often. Last time I remember it was with the dude who pulled the Brandon Ingram 1/1. But in his case he said he changed his mind and wanted to keep it, and then banned because he made up a bogus story about the buyer. Similar to what happened here. To me there is zero difference between receiving a payment and then refunding with a lie attached - got lost in the mail, can't find it - etc.. and receiving payment and lying about where the card went. That is not your "backing out of a deal" that sometimes one can avoid harsh punishment ie dabears.

Last edited by mcgahee21nfl; 10-15-2018 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-15-2018, 12:56 PM   #214
Bowman1951

He's commenting on BlowoutTV right now.

Interesting he hasn't made an actual forum post since this thread but continues to check in.
Old 10-15-2018, 01:40 PM   #215
IowaCubs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowman1951 View Post
He's commenting on BlowoutTV right now.

Interesting he hasn't made an actual forum post since this thread but continues to check in.
If he has any post/threads - this we be posted on them too. By me, or by someone as a warning.
Old 10-15-2018, 08:49 PM   #216
Cavaliercards

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgahee21nfl View Post
No it doesn't. He was banned long after he was a good customer and had already turned into a bad customer by then.
Had not turned into a bad customer as he is still a large volume breaker and buyer of Blowout's.

Follow us on Twitter AND Instagram: @Cavaliercards
Old 10-15-2018, 09:23 PM   #217
Internazionale

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltapi1049 View Post
Not much of an explanation I can give, I messed up, this is my fault and I deserve the feedback. Card was sold and I sold it again, as much as I want to follow through, not much more I can do.

If he wants to run a conspiracy theory thread, he can, that’s his prerogative. I’m out of town on business, I effed up and it’s on me.

I apologized and refunded his payment. I’m sure people have accidentally screwed up before as well. I’m not coming back to this thread, that’s what I got. Take it or leave it. I think my reputation on the boards is a good one and hopefully all the people I have worked with in the past can understand that this is my mistake.

Have a good one guys!
Yeah I just screwed over a member and my reputation of 10+ years is now down the toilet, and my names are all over the internet, and all you can say is Have a good one guys! You are a loser Deltapi.

Instagram - 403ilcaposportscards
Old 10-19-2018, 03:01 PM   #218
ShellShock

I am honestly really curious if there was ever a transaction between him and LeeDawg or was that another lie as well?
Old 10-19-2018, 04:33 PM   #219
Siberian13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I am honestly really curious if there was ever a transaction between him and LeeDawg or was that another lie as well?
Someone could just ask Lee or direct him to this thread. I'm sure he would want to clear his name and not be linked to Delta guy.
Old 10-21-2018, 09:45 AM   #220
IowaCubs1

Bump. Since we have no new info.
Old 10-21-2018, 11:07 AM   #221
Verufian

What benefit is there to Lee or Delta posting, as far as they are concerned? He got his slap on the wrist, he knows he’s not getting banned and Lee can only get in trouble by coming here, posting and either outing himself or delta.

There is no positive reason for them to post at this point. The only thing them posting can do is earn them a ban because they may trip themselves up in this story.

Once BO decided that backing out of a deal and lying about it without proving that the deal happened was acceptable, they have no reason to post here.
Old 10-22-2018, 07:43 PM   #222
escapegoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Once BO decided that backing out of a deal and lying about it without proving that the deal happened was acceptable, they have no reason to post here.
once BO decided or once houdini decided soley on his discretion? either way i’d love to hear from “BO” on this matter. dont hold your breath, i know lol.
Old 10-22-2018, 10:40 PM   #223
Verufian

Quote:
Originally Posted by escapegoat View Post
once BO decided or once houdini decided soley on his discretion? either way i’d love to hear from “BO” on this matter. dont hold your breath, i know lol.
Do you honestly believe Houdini made this decision on his own? I’m pretty sure the mods all discuss issues like this and come to a consensus. He’s just the one who responded to the thread.

I’ll say one thing though. I’ll bet we get an explanation from a mod before we get a reply from Delta or Lee.
Old 10-23-2018, 09:10 AM   #224
IowaCubs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verufian View Post
Do you honestly believe Houdini made this decision on his own? I’m pretty sure the mods all discuss issues like this and come to a consensus. He’s just the one who responded to the thread.

I’ll say one thing though. I’ll bet we get an explanation from a mod before we get a reply from Delta or Lee.
Or we'll get neither.
Old 10-23-2018, 12:40 PM   #225
chippv

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaCubs1 View Post
Or we'll get neither.
Reading through the post I applaud you for warning the community on his selling practices. Where you scammed? No he refunded you so you were not out any cash. Sellers remorse big time here. But you guys are beating a dead horse on this subject. There have been numerous times where someone backed out of a deal for certain reasons (ethical or not) and the mods let it go. It is not a bannable offense so let it go.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk