Blowout Cards Forums
2018 football

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Old 09-29-2015, 11:59 AM   #151
hairyharold
Banned

very possible for sure...i tried over a dozen different ways and it didn't budge. the truth is out there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarka3 View Post
my front and back doors sometimes lock themselves (not the deadbolts, just the locks on the knobs) depending on how you open/twist the knob to go out, and if you twist the knob when you close the door.

not saying that's what happened to you, but that happens to me quite a bit.
hairyharold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:17 PM   #152
IronMonkey415

Any more stories to share?

🙈 - 🙉 - 🙊
Bound by blood. Divided by fate. Driven by destiny
IronMonkey415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:34 PM   #153
CasperMcLovin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMonkey415 View Post
Any more stories to share?
no.............
CasperMcLovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 10:09 PM   #154
IronMonkey415

I'm too early right?

First it was the pumpkin topic and now this, I just get too excited during Halloween season.

🙈 - 🙉 - 🙊
Old 10-14-2015, 02:18 PM   #155
Cactuspies

REPORT: Arizona Man is Scaring People With Drone Ghost For Halloween | Best Of The Web on 102.5 KNIX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkNnzmWviHA#t=20
Patriots 5 time Champs
catching up to johnmabry47: 62 members on ignore
Cactuspies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 02:55 PM   #156
IronMonkey415

No story on my end yet.

Been walking out in the wood at night hoping to see something strange I could share with you guys.

🙈 - 🙉 - 🙊
Old 04-11-2017, 10:32 PM   #157
gorillaz

One of my favorite threads. Needs to be rebumped.
gorillaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 10:54 PM   #158
tolrobb

Quote:
No story on my end yet.

Been walking out in the wood at night hoping to see something strange I could share with you guys.
Did you find anything? Did a cucuy try and get you?
Old 04-11-2017, 11:37 PM   #159
houdini
admin

I visit my little girl at night a lot.

Sometimes I hear voices and sometimes I feel like I am not alone, but I am never scared because my little girl is there and nothing can scare me when I am visiting her.

So one late night I am walking back to my car and it is pitch dark. I hear footsteps on the path in front of me but I cannot see anyone.

I walk to the mustang and reach inside the front door window and click on the headlights. About 20 feet in front of my car there is an older gentleman standing in the road (road runs through the cemetery). He is dressed in a dark 3 piece suit - which is odd. He also is wearing a black bowler hat - which is odder. And there are absolutely no cars other than mine in the cemetery - which is odder still.

So I get in the car and decide to drive up and have a closer look. After I get in and start the car, I notice he is now much farther away and walking away from me. I drive towards him slowly so as not to scare him.

As I get closer, I realize his suit is very old - like something maybe from the 40s or so. (I am no expert on these things, but the suit appeared to be something that they would wear in movies from the 40s.) It wasn't dirty exactly, it just appeared to be very old.

The man continued to walk away from me and I just had the very strong impression that I should leave him be. I stopped driving towards him and took a left to leave the cemetery by a side road.

In the year or so since, I have seen him again from a distance. I let him be.

I never got a sense of danger from him and I feel safe and at home in the cemetery - even in the middle of the night.

I have no doubt that he is a wandering spirit - maybe even a guardian of those resting there.

Absolutely sincere too by the way.
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 08:04 AM   #160
CoryM

Can't belive I started this thread in 2013 and it's still getting bumped! I never even did share my experience which made me start this thread but I've enjoyed reading all the posts
CoryM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 09:17 AM   #161
stoutscards

When I was in my early 20's all of my friends were in a car wreck while we were home together for Spring Break. One of them lived. There were many strange things that happened after that but the weirdest happened about 5 years after they died. I was doing road construction and was working the night shift. The following morning my friend that live, and I were going to go to the Hall of Fame game in Canton with a couple other people.

While at work, we had got told that some of the orange barrels back up the interstate had been knocked over. My boss, in his truck, and me in mine had circled the interstate and came back up the other side to stand them all back up. We had got them all but one and it was up the road a bit. I had pulled down and threw the barrel in the back of the truck and backed up to where the base was and where the barrel went. It was about 1:00 am so it was dark. I had pointed my headlights at the base so I could see to snap it back on. When I went to get out of the truck I got real weak and had a very eerie feeling come over me. I leaned back against the truck seat for a minute while standing outside the truck with the door open. After a couple of seconds I gathered myself and went around in front of the truck to fix the barrel. I had bent over and fixed it and when I stood up there was a person standing within arms reach of me. They had on jeans and a long sleeve shirt, even though it was the middle of summer, and a ball cap. Their face was not clear. I jumped in the truck and sped up to my boss to see if he had seen anyone when we pulled up to that area. He told me that he hadn't and that if there would have been someone walking in the shoulder we would have hit them with a truck while driving on it. I freaked out, thinking that it resembled one of my friends that had died. I right away called my friend that had lived and said "you aren't going to believe what just happened to me" Before I could even get the rest out, he asked if it had something to do with Jason. I said yes, how do you know. He said, because I just got woke up from a deep sleep and his ghost was standing in my room. He described what he saw as dressed the exact same as the image I had saw.

It still gives me chills to type it and it has been 15 years ago.
stoutscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:59 PM   #162
dbo808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davesportscards View Post
People will probably think I'm nuts after all of this. Given my experience at my Grandparents old house and what I've been experiencing for the last year. But here it is.

June of 2012 my GF and I moved in with her parents due to financial reasons. Anyways, ever since we moved in I've been seeing something. No one else has. It was usually late at night, but it has become more frequent.

My GF's mom moved out a couple weeks ago and her dad is home all of 2 nights a week, and my GF goes to College Mon-Thur and works Thur-Sun. Well I recently lost my job due to health issues and I am home all day every day now. And now that I'm home alone all the time I've noticed this thing or whatever it is, is making it's presence known during the day as well. I know in about 3 hours I will see it again. Like clockwork every night at around 3:30 in the morning it walks past me to my left. I really don't know why. I've experienced (as I mentioned above) a lot worse, so it really doesn't phase me anymore. I know now that I am very susceptible to whatever these entities are.
It's pretty much become apart of my life I guess. Last week I was getting out of my chair to go to the bathroom and wouldn't you know it, a frickin white figure walks right past my doorway right in front of me. It's become so common to me now that I just say out loud "Yup", I didn't even stop, I went through the doorway and to the bathroom. Every now and then though for no reason I get chills and can feel the hair on my neck go straight up. That's usually how I know it's within a few feet of me. It doesn't feel dangerous or evil though, so I feel safe about it being here. I really don't mind it, I just would like it to not keep appearing to my left and walking by my doorway in the middle of the day.

I can usually tell if a house has some form of paranormal energy present. I know that sounds crazy, heck I think it sounds crazy. I've gone to family members or friends houses to hang out and every now and then I get an odd sensation upon entering some of their homes. I immediately get light headed and have to pause. I usually equate that with there being some form of energy being present. I don't know how else to explain it.
Way back before I was even born my mom told me my grandmother (who is still here but slowly going shes in her 90s) had gotten tuberculosis and was in the hospital for months. While there my grandmother said she could see ghosts in the hospital. She said that the ghosts acted like normal people and at first glance you would never think they are ghosts. I should ask her while shes still here to go into better detail but my grandmas English isn't the best either (very broken English shes Japanese).
dbo808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 03:48 PM   #163
Bostonsports1

So this might be a long read but cool either way. I have experienced random/weird things before, but nothing else I remember as much as this.

In Rockport MA there is a old Inn me and my fiance stay at from time to time. It is supposedly haunted but I didn't really think anything of it. One of the times we go there we are in bed and have the TV as she likes to sleep with it on. Well both of us end up falling asleep and at one point we both wake up wondering who turned off the TV. We thought it was odd but didn't think much of it. Next night, same thing happens, we both fall asleep and TV is off later in the night. We asked the staff their if the TVs have timers or something, but they said no, and they were old TVs anyways. I wasn't too freaked out by this, just thought it was odd and spooky.

Fast forward to another time we are staying at the Inn but in a different room. The first night we are watching TV in bed, awake, and the TV suddenly turns off by itself. This time were both a bit freaked out from the other time. But we both manage to get to bed anyways.

Night 2 of the same stay as above, this room is odd as it has a outside bathroom across the hall. She is in the bathroom getting ready and I am sitting at the end of the bed watching TV. The door to the room is slightly open since she is in the bathroom in the hall. Suddently, out of the corner of my eye I see something in the corner of the room close to the door. What is see is what I can only describe as blue smoke sort of floating in the corner near the floor, its about 2 feet long and 1-1.5 feet tall. Right when I focus on it, it sort of moves and then just kinda leaves them room through the crack in the door. It wasn't a fast movement either, just sorta floated away.

That I cannot explain and coupled with the TVs makes me thing I really did see something. It was also like 7pm and I was showered, awake and ready to go out, not half asleep or anything. We still go to the Inn.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:09 PM   #164
2ssYankees7cf

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryM View Post
Can't belive I started this thread in 2013 and it's still getting bumped! I never even did share my experience which made me start this thread but I've enjoyed reading all the posts
You feel comfortable sharing what you saw that day, now? Or no? Just curious what it was.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:30 PM   #165
IronMonkey415

I hear cats outside making noises that sounds like a human baby crying.

🙈 - 🙉 - 🙊
Old 04-12-2017, 05:01 PM   #166
Cactuspies

the other night my wife had a similar occurrence like mine.

she was asleep in the bedroom with the tv on. she woke up to some noises and shadows in the room and the screen was gray but it said on it that "we are coming for you"

I heard her scream since I was just on the other side of the wall. I blamed all the murder mystery shows she watches and said to rewind the tv to see if that was really there or if it was a nightmare or that she needs to start watching cartoons at night.

It's not the first time she came screaming out of the room thinking she saw something in there.

So I guess my bedroom is haunted in some way.
Patriots 5 time Champs
Old 04-12-2017, 05:33 PM   #167
dbo808

Ouija board 2 experiences from 2 different friends of mine.

Typical Ouija board story friends gather at his house pull out board and blah blah blah. Well now he has a little girl that runs around his house and has been there since high school till now. He said she is not mean or evil just runs around giggling from time to time. Only scary part is she is a little mischievous and likes to creep up on people from behind. I personally have not seen or heard her but have had multiple friends that have as well as his parents in fact I think they named her but I cant remember it.

Second story is much darker. A girl I knew back in the day her parents just bought a brand new town home in a newer area that just got developed. They planned to rent it out so they wanted fresh paint on the walls after having lived in it for a couple years. Two of my friends are painters so they ended doing that house as a side job. Early Saturday morning one of my friends is in the bathroom masking it off when he sees a dark brown figure standing behind him and he freaks out and bolts out the bathroom. He doesn't tell my other friend who is working with him who he goes into a bedroom to start masking and sees a brown figure walk past the door. They both finished painting the house in record time and get the hell out. One of them later asks the girl if she had any weird stuff happen in the house. She goes on to say one night she did the Ouija board and since that night theres a dark brown figure that has appeared off and on ever since. They didn't say that the figure had done anything but the vibe it gave off was not a good one. She said multiple times she would wake up to the brown figure lurking over her lol.

A lot of my friends were or are painters and they painted for a company that did a lot of federal jobs so they painted a lot of the military housing here. Some of those houses are old to very old and they have tons of weird and creepy stories that they've told me.
dbo808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:40 PM   #168
hairysasquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactuspies View Post
the other night my wife had a similar occurrence like mine.

she was asleep in the bedroom with the tv on. she woke up to some noises and shadows in the room and the screen was gray but it said on it that "we are coming for you"

I heard her scream since I was just on the other side of the wall. I blamed all the murder mystery shows she watches and said to rewind the tv to see if that was really there or if it was a nightmare or that she needs to start watching cartoons at night.

It's not the first time she came screaming out of the room thinking she saw something in there.

So I guess my bedroom is haunted in some way.
This makes it seem like you don't spend much time in your bedroom....
Old 04-12-2017, 07:01 PM   #169
Cactuspies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
This makes it seem like you don't spend much time in your bedroom....
haha, right? I walked into that one. She goes to bed really early. I'm usually up until 11pm or so. I don't really think anyone needs more than 4 hours of sleep.
Patriots 5 time Champs
Old 04-12-2017, 11:35 PM   #170
Hess687

My parents took he to a legit haunted house when I was a kid. It was known for storing slaves back during the days when the underground railroad was present. The story goes when the slaves were being hid in the basement an oil lamp turned over killing them all.

When I was waiting in line to visit this haunted house, which they turned it into later in its life, they mentioned the top floor was closed off to the public. Seconds after mentioning that, an apparition appeared in the top floor window for a split second, which I saw.

Now one would say this was nothing more than special effects, but legitimately the top floor was closed off and I know what I saw. It has been mentioned in many articles the apparition of Alexander Hannah and an unidentified woman have been seen peering out the window of the top floor and to this day, I swear this is what I saw.

It's been 25 years and that has still stuck with me. You won't convince me otherwise. I'd love to spend the night in a haunted house just to see if anything occurs.
Hess687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:47 AM   #171
Gordo

Quote:
I hear cats outside making noises that sounds like a human baby crying.
We have two outdoor cats and there are at least two or three more around. There's a ton of raccoons around here too. Sometimes at night I hear extremely loud, primal growls. They sound like Bruce Lee but in vicious, gut wrenching cat/coon growl tone. Fighting for territory. Sounds freaky as all get out.

Great thread by the way.
Gordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 06:31 PM   #172
jrod7290

When I was living in my condo I would get the random sensation like I wasn't alone. I would say out loud "this is my home now" no idea why I said that but it seemed to work (I wouldn't feel creeped out anymore) I also had instances where I would be reading before bed and the lamp on my dresser would stop working. I would get up and walk over and as soon as I reached for it, it would work again.

The weirdest one was I was walking from the kitchen area to the couch and saw a shadow on the wall, moving in the opposite direction of the direction I was walking. When I had put the place up for sale the realtor said "did you know the previous owner had committed suicide there?" I had no idea until she told me, after I told her what I had seen she wouldn't go back alone haha.
jrod7290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 08:10 PM   #173
hairysasquatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrod7290 View Post
after I told her what I had seen she wouldn't go back alone haha.
She deserved it for not disclosing that fact.
Old 01-21-2018, 10:22 PM   #174
barbs35
Banned - PBM

Long time lurker. I always liked this thread. I get that opinions may differ on validity, but fun nonetheless. I tend to believe what I have seen is legit. Love to get this thread revived!
barbs35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 05:53 PM   #175
7nohitter

more stories. I have none, wish I did.
Although I can hear the stories being told by lighthouses and old, abandoned buildings. No lie.