Blowout Cards Forums
2017 black Friday wave 9

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping

Notices

Ebay/COMC/Online Selling/Shows/Paypal/Shipping Share online or show selling experiences. Ask questions about eBay, Paypal, COMC, shipping, etc...

Old 11-12-2017, 03:55 PM   #2726
cking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3124508 on COMC View Post
You have to cancel your current one and start a new one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipe79 View Post
I would recommend doing this at night, it may take a few hours for it to go live and update.
ok, thanks.........
Old 11-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #2727
SPCRD

So i just sent in 2 different batches of 475 cards each. One of the services was the 2017 select service to process newer cards within a month. Got an email a couple days ago stating my select service has been changed to basic service because a 2015 card was found in the lot of 475.. i called comc today asking what the problem was and talked to a guy named Chris who said (1) 2015 card was found in the lot of 2017 stuff so now the process time is 2 months and they can’t do anything about it.. are you kidding me?
Old 11-13-2017, 05:48 PM   #2728
Swipe79

It is what it is...they specifically state that the cards must be 2017 only for that service. I would guess they stick to their guns on it to keep people from trying to sneak in a few cards here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPCRD View Post
So i just sent in 2 different batches of 475 cards each. One of the services was the 2017 select service to process newer cards within a month. Got an email a couple days ago stating my select service has been changed to basic service because a 2015 card was found in the lot of 475.. i called comc today asking what the problem was and talked to a guy named Chris who said (1) 2015 card was found in the lot of 2017 stuff so now the process time is 2 months and they canít do anything about it.. are you kidding me?
Old 11-13-2017, 06:49 PM   #2729
SPCRD

Quote:
It is what it is...they specifically state that the cards must be 2017 only for that service. I would guess they stick to their guns on it to keep people from trying to sneak in a few cards here and there.
I mean they can keep the 2015 card lol.. I donít even care just wanted it processes a little quicker
Old 11-13-2017, 07:04 PM   #2730
Swipe79

It won't matter - I had the same thing where I had a 2016 Aaron Judge that I missed when sorting my pile of stuff for Select service. It pushed it all back a week.

Quote:
I mean they can keep the 2015 card lol.. I donít even care just wanted it processes a little quicker
Old 11-13-2017, 09:35 PM   #2731
1yunggun

On a positive note, I recently sent in about 600 cards for basic processing and only had 15 rejected. On top of that, nearly 2/3 of those cards have already processed with the deadline being 12/18!!
Old 11-14-2017, 12:14 AM   #2732
geoffyb

Just purchased several cards on comc. They took my money but the cards aren't in my inventory. About $90 worth. The cards are still available from the sellers.

Edit: looks like it finally showed up as pending offers. took like 20 minutes for that to show up

Last edited by geoffyb; 11-14-2017 at 12:18 AM.
geoffyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:40 AM   #2733
Swipe79

Did you actually purchase the cards of make an offer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoffyb View Post
Just purchased several cards on comc. They took my money but the cards aren't in my inventory. About $90 worth. The cards are still available from the sellers.

Edit: looks like it finally showed up as pending offers. took like 20 minutes for that to show up
Old 11-14-2017, 12:45 AM   #2734
geoffyb

I made several offers. At the time I assumed they were accepted because nothing showed as pending for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
geoffyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:53 PM   #2735
crazy4kinsler

How long does it take for them to get the cards and have them listed? I have a box of roughly 400 or so cards I've been trying to sale here to no avail. Heck, I was trying to give them away and couldn't so figured I'd send them to COMC and list them for a quarter apiece. At least I'd get something for them.

I know COMC has their Black Friday deal. If I send today or tomorrow, will they be available for people to purchase on Black Friday?
Edit: Nevermind. I see it takes a month. A MONTH!!! What are those morons doing that it takes them a month?

I've never sent anything to COMC, so I wouldn't even know where to send it first off. But I can probably google their address and send it there. The other part of when it would be available was my main question.

Last edited by crazy4kinsler; 11-14-2017 at 02:58 PM.
crazy4kinsler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:04 PM   #2736
ga5150

I'm not sure I would send them a box of 400 cards and sell them for .25 each when it costs .30 to process each one.

I think you should check the submit items page on their website for further details on how to submit.
https://www.comc.com/AddingYourCards

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4kinsler View Post
How long does it take for them to get the cards and have them listed? I have a box of roughly 400 or so cards I've been trying to sale here to no avail. Heck, I was trying to give them away and couldn't so figured I'd send them to COMC and list them for a quarter apiece. At least I'd get something for them.

I know COMC has their Black Friday deal. If I send today or tomorrow, will they be available for people to purchase on Black Friday?
Edit: Nevermind. I see it takes a month. A MONTH!!! What are those morons doing that it takes them a month?

I've never sent anything to COMC, so I wouldn't even know where to send it first off. But I can probably google their address and send it there. The other part of when it would be available was my main question.
ga5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 03:14 PM   #2737
Swipe79

I would do a little research before I send in to them without thinking it through or getting a basic understanding of the process.

It doesn't actually take them a month (assuming you're talking about only 2017 products). They start showing up within a week or two...they process thousands and thousands of cards every month and yours are added to the back of the line. They scan front and back, identify the card, and place it in your account for pricing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4kinsler View Post

Old 11-14-2017, 04:36 PM   #2738
teosdesserts

Quote:
So i just sent in 2 different batches of 475 cards each. One of the services was the 2017 select service to process newer cards within a month. Got an email a couple days ago stating my select service has been changed to basic service because a 2015 card was found in the lot of 475.. i called comc today asking what the problem was and talked to a guy named Chris who said (1) 2015 card was found in the lot of 2017 stuff so now the process time is 2 months and they canít do anything about it.. are you kidding me?
Same, but had 2 2016 cards by accident.....this is insane. I sent a batch of standard along with the 2017 and they wouldn't just transfer them.....
teosdesserts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 11:08 PM   #2739
37Jetson

This sale is a revenue grab because they make 3% instantly on each sale. I wonder how much it will weaken Black Friday Sales. It will be interesting to see if they charge the 3%
On the Black Friday sale.

I have been having a good month for sales with my first 14 day sales equally my entire Octobe total.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:32 AM   #2740
pfb11

Mine has been doing decently, but I just paid a bunch in shipping from them, so I upped the discount on most of this first page
Old 11-15-2017, 07:31 AM   #2741
adamdavidson47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 37Jetson View Post
This sale is a revenue grab because they make 3% instantly on each sale. I wonder how much it will weaken Black Friday Sales. It will be interesting to see if they charge the 3%
On the Black Friday sale.

I have been having a good month for sales with my first 14 day sales equally my entire Octobe total.
Yeah I'm kind of regretting taking part in it, but meh. I did make some sales, but nowhere near what I usually do on black Friday or Spring Cleaning.

Hopefully Black Friday is completely free.

Edit: I looked at my sales and I take it back, I've sold quite a bit lol

Check out my COMC for great deals!!

Last edited by adamdavidson47; 11-15-2017 at 09:05 AM.
adamdavidson47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 08:10 AM   #2742
wethenorth

1996-97 Flair Showcase - Class of Ninety-six #4 - Kobe Bryant
Courtesy of COMC.com

no condition note? hmmmm...
Old 11-15-2017, 09:04 AM   #2743
adamdavidson47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wethenorth View Post

1996-97 Flair Showcase - Class of Ninety-six #4 - Kobe Bryant
Courtesy of COMC.com

no condition note? hmmmm...
Maybe they are Kobe's finger prints!! DNA 1/1!!!

Old 11-15-2017, 11:24 AM   #2744
yoyosh

Anyone ever had a card go missing from a shipment? I don't want to say "stolen", but a card you know you sent to COMC that didn't get rejected OR pop up for pricing?
I'm getting a little nervous over here about a card
yoyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 11:41 AM   #2745
Swipe79

I keep a list of what I send for this reason. I had a redemption get misplaced once, but that was it.

Have you seen the Submission Processing Completed e-mail from them indicating your batch is done? If it is a rare or numbered card, see if it has popped up for sale in someone else's account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyosh View Post
Anyone ever had a card go missing from a shipment? I don't want to say "stolen", but a card you know you sent to COMC that didn't get rejected OR pop up for pricing?
I'm getting a little nervous over here about a card
Old 11-15-2017, 01:08 PM   #2746
yoyosh

the batch hasn't shown as completed, but it's worrisome to see 150 cards from the same set pop up but not the most valuable (by far) card.
We'll see!

Quote:
I keep a list of what I send for this reason. I had a redemption get misplaced once, but that was it.

Have you seen the Submission Processing Completed e-mail from them indicating your batch is done? If it is a rare or numbered card, see if it has popped up for sale in someone else's account.
yoyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:18 PM   #2747
paperbags

Does anyone know when the Black Friday sale starts this year? I have looked around, but have been unable to find a start date.
paperbags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:37 PM   #2748
adamdavidson47

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperbags View Post
Does anyone know when the Black Friday sale starts this year? I have looked around, but have been unable to find a start date.
If my memory serves me correctly, I believe at midnight on Friday.

Old 11-15-2017, 03:08 PM   #2749
Swipe79

I just wanted to give a little shout out to James at COMC for some excellent customer service regarding a processing order date. He also mentioned Black Friday (no dates or details) in the e-mail which at least confirms that something is coming.

I would assume we hear about it after the current sale ends.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:38 PM   #2750
3124508 on COMC

Would expect a last minute announcement. They're going to be milking everything then can out of the Autumn sale.
3124508 on COMC is online now   Reply With Quote