AD Golden Auction 1 WEEKLY defualt

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > GRADING

Notices

GRADING For all grading talk - PSA, BGS, SGC, etc

Old 11-21-2017, 09:49 AM   #151
Doublexthebeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by advan24r View Post
I've submitted mine back in August..it was received on 8/18. I'm still waiting...lol Guess it will be a christmas gift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4sportcardguy View Post
Mine received 8/4 so I'm there with ya buddy I'm estimating from the waits so far as dec 20th or so. I'm afraid you might be after the new year but let's hope for the best

Mine was logged in on 7/7 and I am still waiting. I would have to add up the business days but off the top of my head without figuring exact I would be around 92-95 days. That is with me taking out the full week of the National which BGS does not count on the business days. Its crazy to think that I am getting real close to 5 months.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:13 AM   #152
Scottish Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublexthebeast View Post
Mine was logged in on 7/7 and I am still waiting. I would have to add up the business days but off the top of my head without figuring exact I would be around 92-95 days. That is with me taking out the full week of the National which BGS does not count on the business days. Its crazy to think that I am getting real close to 5 months.
That is indeed crazy. Good news is by the time you get them back, you can send them in for reholdering since they will be considered "vintage" at that point.
Scottish Punk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 10:20 AM   #153
Doublexthebeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish Punk View Post
That is indeed crazy. Good news is by the time you get them back, you can send them in for reholdering since they will be considered "vintage" at that point.
Right. I guess you have to find the good in all situations.

I just did the math on the number of business days.

July- 12 days
August- 23 days
September- 20 days
October- 22 days
November- 15 days(counting today which has just started)

Total is 92 Business Days
Old 11-21-2017, 10:51 AM   #154
4sportcardguy

Quote:
Right. I guess you have to find the good in all situations.

I just did the math on the number of business days.

July- 12 days
August- 23 days
September- 20 days
October- 22 days
November- 15 days(counting today which has just started)

Total is 92 Business Days
How large was your submission? Supposedly they are working on July submissions now so yours may pop in the near future. Alas I am hoping for a Christmas miracle for my 8/4 received submission
4sportcardguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 02:24 PM   #155
Doublexthebeast

Quote:
How large was your submission? Supposedly they are working on July submissions now so yours may pop in the near future. Alas I am hoping for a Christmas miracle for my 8/4 received submission
It was just under 100 cards total. I have a little over 100 cards at PSA now that was checked in on September 28th. I am thinking that both orders will complete around the same time.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:18 PM   #156
4sportcardguy

Quote:
It was just under 100 cards total. I have a little over 100 cards at PSA now that was checked in on September 28th. I am thinking that both orders will complete around the same time.

I sent in 180 card bulk 8/4 received bgs. This wait is getting redic. How long are bulk orders taking for psa? May we all get a Christmas miracle and get several black labels for our wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2017, 06:19 PM   #157
lisu

Quote:
I sent in 180 card bulk 8/4 received bgs. This wait is getting redic. How long are bulk orders taking for psa? May we all get a Christmas miracle and get several black labels for our wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bulk orders are around 45 business days if you have over 100 cards for PSA. I've gotten all my orders back from my submissions in July/August from PSA.
lisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 06:28 PM   #158
Doublexthebeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisu View Post
bulk orders are around 45 business days if you have over 100 cards for PSA. I've gotten all my orders back from my submissions in July/August from PSA.
One of my friends got his PSA bulk order of around 125 cards back 2 weeks ago. The order was checked in around September 20th.

PSA will sometimes go over but they also get done early which never happens with BGS.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:48 PM   #159
tmgrnzx9r

Quote:
Was your 10 day guarantee done in time?
Sorry for late response. Yes, it was finished on 10th day.
tmgrnzx9r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 08:26 PM   #160
lisu

Quote:
One of my friends got his PSA bulk order of around 125 cards back 2 weeks ago. The order was checked in around September 20th.

PSA will sometimes go over but they also get done early which never happens with BGS.
Agreed, I had a 25 card 10 day order get logged on 10/13, and it popped on 10/19.

But all of my PSA bulk orders of 100 cards+ have popped between 30 business days to 45 business days.
lisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 09:06 PM   #161
Doublexthebeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisu View Post
Agreed, I had a 25 card 10 day order get logged on 10/13, and it popped on 10/19.

But all of my PSA bulk orders of 100 cards+ have popped between 30 business days to 45 business days.

adavis3232 and I sent in a 125+ card bulk order earlier this year. We had the cards back in hand in 9 days. Lol

It was pretty amazing to get that turnaround on a 45 day order. But like you stated, it's usually 30-45 days which I can definitely live with. I just hate this 90+ day BGS crap.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:52 AM   #162
rutgersjpm

Average turn time is now being advertised through the Beckett Forum as 98 business days...

"I will try and update average Non guaranteed time in this thread- current average is 98 business days as of November 20th ( or 4 months if you care to just use normal folk talk) and will only climb as hiring is nil and more people are choosing 10 day or faster taking time away from the slow stuff. Sorry folks"

It's trending in the wrong direction.
Old 12-01-2017, 01:08 PM   #163
socal805
Banned

All those waiting for non-guarantee subs to POP...Have any of you at the very least been able to find your non-graded cards in Beckett's Serial Number system?
socal805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:20 PM   #164
TonySpaghetti

Quote:
Originally Posted by rutgersjpm View Post
Average turn time is now being advertised through the Beckett Forum as 98 business days...

"I will try and update average Non guaranteed time in this thread- current average is 98 business days as of November 20th ( or 4 months if you care to just use normal folk talk) and will only climb as hiring is nil and more people are choosing 10 day or faster taking time away from the slow stuff. Sorry folks"

Thanks, updated first post.
TonySpaghetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 04:57 PM   #165
4sportcardguy

Quote:

It's def trending in the wrong direction my 8/4 order will be 4 months soon so I'm thinking the delay is now more like 5 months. I was hoping for a Christmas miracle for my order but alas I think I might be disappointed.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:25 PM   #166
mhcook

Quote:

Wouldn't 98 business days be closer to 5 months?
Old 12-01-2017, 05:45 PM   #167
rutgersjpm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhcook View Post
Wouldn't 98 business days be closer to 5 months?
At this point we should all be pretty well aware that the folks at Beckett have no idea what's going on
Old 12-01-2017, 06:43 PM   #168
JEA2880

The concept of an "average" waiting time is completely useless at this point and should just be ignored entirely.
***I NO LONGER HAVE THE PREMIUM MICHAEL JORDAN INSERTS FROM YEARS AGO SO STOP PM'ING ME ASKING ABOUT THEM!!! IT'S LIKE RE-LIVING A BAD DREAM EVERY DAY WHEN I GET THESE MESSAGES AND I WILL NOT RESPOND!!!***
JEA2880 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 07:07 PM   #169
4sportcardguy

This has become seriously rediculous. How does this even get resolved?
Old 12-01-2017, 08:24 PM   #170
Doublexthebeast

Guys, forget that 95 day number. My BGS rep told me that they are going to try and have my order completed by December 19th. That would be around 115-120 business days. My order will hit the 5 month total time next week on the 7th. It has really gotten out of hand.

If you don't get your orders by Christmas then it's going to take awhile. Things will really slow down through the holidays and I bet they won't touch non guaranteed orders from December 20th through January 5th.
Old 12-01-2017, 08:26 PM   #171
Doublexthebeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by socal805 View Post
All those waiting for non-guarantee subs to POP...Have any of you at the very least been able to find your non-graded cards in Beckett's Serial Number system?
They don't show there until they are working on your order and grading your cards. That's a good indicator that they are going to be shipping your order soon and the full order grades will pop within a day or two.........usually
Old 12-01-2017, 09:23 PM   #172
socal805
Banned

Quote:
They don't show there until they are working on your order and grading your cards. That's a good indicator that they are going to be shipping your order soon and the full order grades will pop within a day or two.........usually
Thanks for the info!

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk
socal805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:32 PM   #173
4sportcardguy

Quote:
Guys, forget that 95 day number. My BGS rep told me that they are going to try and have my order completed by December 19th. That would be around 115-120 business days. My order will hit the 5 month total time next week on the 7th. It has really gotten out of hand.

If you don't get your orders by Christmas then it's going to take awhile. Things will really slow down through the holidays and I bet they won't touch non guaranteed orders from December 20th through January 5th.
When was your submission received date?
Old 12-01-2017, 09:35 PM   #174
mhcook

Quote:
When was your submission received date?
He posted early that they were logged in on 7/7.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:05 PM   #175
4sportcardguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhcook View Post
He posted early that they were logged in on 7/7.
Wow then I'm screwed if they are telling him dec 19 on a 7/7 sub and mine is 8/4. Oh well so much for a Christmas miracle lol