Blowout Cards Forums
AD Golden Auction 100

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > WWE & WRESTLING

Notices

WWE & WRESTLING Post your WWE/Wrestling Cards Hobby Talk

Old 11-20-2011, 10:11 PM   #76
mnvikingstwins

Punk!! I wonder how long the Cena/Rock match goes before a heel turn or interference
mnvikingstwins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:22 PM   #77
mnvikingstwins

Time for the biggest entrance of the night
Old 11-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #78
blingbrian

not a bad ppv but certainly not an amazing one as i expected. kinda predictable. what do u think mnvikings?
Old 11-20-2011, 11:02 PM   #79
mnvikingstwins

Weak ending to the match on an elbow
Old 11-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #80
blingbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
Weak ending to the match on an elbow
yeah. i really thought someone was gonna interfere with the count being either john cena or r-truth. but neither happened lol. think it ended a little too early. now i wonder if the rock is gonna disappear again for a few months
Old 11-20-2011, 11:20 PM   #81
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbrian View Post
yeah. i really thought someone was gonna interfere with the count being either john cena or r-truth. but neither happened lol. think it ended a little too early. now i wonder if the rock is gonna disappear again for a few months
Probably. Run off with his victory, come back at Rumble, Cena ends the night with an FU, and then go into their match at Mania. Is it still going to be a best of 3 ending at Summerslam? Saw that a month or two ago, it makes both the first two, especially second, meaningless.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:21 PM   #82
GoJays

Boy that was total crap. Why the hell did Cena not interfere and turn heel? Punks win was legendary. One of the best wins of the year. But overall I really hated it. And why did Cena come out before Rock? Cena would've got twice the hate if he had come out after Rock. Oh well.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:24 PM   #83
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
Boy that was total crap. Why the hell did Cena not interfere and turn heel? Punks win was legendary. One of the best wins of the year. But overall I really hated it. And why did Cena come out before Rock? Cena would've got twice the hate if he had come out after Rock. Oh well.
I was somewhat shocked it ended on a People's elbow and nothing else. Lame finish without microphones, apparently lip reading is trending on Twitter and that's why. Also they can have #BootstoAsses tshirts, and Booker T still says, "He'll kick his you know what". They apparently don't care the greatest about PG by showing long modelling segments before the divas matches like they did.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #84
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnvikingstwins View Post
I was somewhat shocked it ended on a People's elbow and nothing else. Lame finish without microphones, apparently lip reading is trending on Twitter and that's why. Also they can have #BootstoAsses tshirts, and Booker T still says, "He'll kick his you know what". They apparently don't care the greatest about PG by showing long modelling segments before the divas matches like they did.
What shocked me more was the horrid confrontation between rock and Cena post-match. I can't believe they didn't have a verbal confrontation at all. Just a bit of them talking without mics, then a rock bottom. The WWE, again, chose the worst possible ending to the match, and the worst possible post-match confrontation available.

Btw anyone catch CM Punk's a$$ shot? Couldnt help but laugh when that happened
Old 11-20-2011, 11:54 PM   #85
sesmarine04
Banned

They aren't going to turn Cena heel. It just won't happen.
sesmarine04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:55 PM   #86
WalterAZ31
Banned

i had reservations about buying the PPV before, and while it wasn't completely horrible, and had some nice moments. It was, aside from maybe Punk winning, predictable as always

its bad for WWE, when The Rock can come in and look pretty much better than anyone they have on their entire roster

Del Rio as champion couldnt' have been more boring, he is BORING, plain and simple, putting the title back on Punk was smart. DelRio is an ok worker, but completely vanilla, horrible on the mike, he is playing a character we have seen a million times. The cocky rich guy. WOWOWOOWOWOW

the 5 on 5 traditional match arguably should have went last. IMO. I don't think it would have had any problem following the rock. or ATLEAST 2nd to last match

also bad for business, was the fact that aside from The Rock, the best "pop" of the night was when Zach Ryder came out and did his finisher on Ziggler just 20 min into the PPV
WalterAZ31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:58 PM   #87
WalterAZ31
Banned

also, talk about a complete loss of a storyline. Nash and HHH. I guess they want to milk the TLC PPV around their feud?? but at this point, does anyone really care?? Talk about an afterthought

also, i feel as though it was the perfect moment for Nash to come out and attack Punk postmatch. IMO, i think Punk would be able to carry a match with Nash better than HHH. i would actually pay to see WWE title match between PUnk and Nash w laurenitas . ATLEAST THE PAST STORYLINES WOULD MAKE SENSE

And atleast that would be sorta fresh. We've seen Nash/HHH feud before...................YAWN
Old 11-21-2011, 12:04 AM   #88
sesmarine04
Banned

Anyone think the SinCara injury was real?
Old 11-21-2011, 12:10 AM   #89
natbornkiller

ppv sucked other than punk match
does punk have to carry every ppv
cena cant wrestle
rock looked juiced ..test him for steriods
let me guess marc henry vs big show in a (fill in the blank) match at the next ppv
Old 11-21-2011, 12:12 AM   #90
blingbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesmarine04 View Post
yes. he will be out again for 6-9 months. he was out last time bc of a drug policy abuse or whatev. but this time he is injured. i didnt see it but ill look for it later.

Report: Sin Cara Out 6-9 Months With Injury, Surgery Required | WrestleZone
Old 11-21-2011, 12:15 AM   #91
GoJays

Quote:
It seems pretty convincing, so I'd imagine he's actually hurt. Every man in the match looked pretty shocked when it happened, and not "shocked" shocked, but real shocked. It also wouldn't make sense for the WWE to "injure" him 2 months after he was "injured" for a month (suspended for drugs). I imagine it was real.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:17 AM   #92
sesmarine04
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blingbrian View Post
yes. he will be out again for 6-9 months. he was out last time bc of a drug policy abuse or whatev. but this time he is injured. i didnt see it but ill look for it later.

Report: Sin Cara Out 6-9 Months With Injury, Surgery Required | WrestleZone
I didn't think it looked that bad but the way the cameras were shying away from it and the wrestlers all kinda froze, it seemed real. I was just waiting for them to put him against Mysterio. O well. lol
Old 11-21-2011, 12:19 AM   #93
sesmarine04
Banned

On a different note: anyone know when/ if the Undertaker is coming back?
Old 11-21-2011, 12:21 AM   #94
GoJays

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
cena cant wrestle
let me guess marc henry vs big show in a (fill in the blank) match at the next ppv
Rock looks juiced? Did you see mason Ryan? Now HE is juicing!

Punk along with MSG carried the PPV no doubt. If the PPV had been anywhere else (except Chicago or Toronto) the show would be dubbed as one of the worst of the year.

Henry/Show NEEDS to end, but alas it won't. Unless Barrett gets put into the main event title scene, I can honestly see the feud going until the Royal Rumble.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:23 AM   #95
GoJays

Quote:
On a different note: anyone know when/ if the Undertaker is coming back?
He may not come back at all, but if he does it'll probably be at either Elimination Chamber or on a raw about 5-7 weeks before WM 28.
Old 11-21-2011, 12:25 AM   #96
WalterAZ31
Banned

Quote:
it was

he botched his spot (like always)

offiicals helped him to the back and that was that

if WWE had any sense, they would just axe him from the roster, he is useless, botches spots in every match, he gets ZERO reaction when he comes out . Its like a movie that bombed, plain and simple
Old 11-21-2011, 12:26 AM   #97
sesmarine04
Banned

Quote:
He may not come back at all, but if he does it'll probably be at either Elimination Chamber or on a raw about 5-7 weeks before WM 28.
I'm definitely counting on WM because I already have tickets. I don't care about the rock/cena match. I want to see 20-0. Did anyone see where he shaved his head?
Old 11-21-2011, 12:48 AM   #98
GoJays

Quote:
I'm definitely counting on WM because I already have tickets. I don't care about the rock/cena match. I want to see 20-0. Did anyone see where he shaved his head?
I can't see him not showing up for wrestlemania being that it would be win number 20, but there still is a serious possibility he won't be there. The reason he didn't come back tonight I believe is because there is nowhere to put him in. Normally he'd come back and feud with a veteran he's fought with in the past (edge, Kane) but there was no chance to put him in, other than MAYBE with mark henry, but I still see him continuing to feud with big show.

He could also still be injured, but I can't see the undertaker taking this much time off unless he's either retiring or it's a gimmick. It'll probably end up being the latter over the former.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:01 AM   #99
wakigatame

Quote:
Originally Posted by natbornkiller View Post
cena cant wrestle
Cena can't wrestle, and yet he did just that tonight. That's hilarious. I do agree with you on the note that the show sucked other than Punk's match.
wakigatame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:26 AM   #100
mnvikingstwins

Quote:
Rock looks juiced? Did you see mason Ryan? Now HE is juicing!

Punk along with MSG carried the PPV no doubt. If the PPV had been anywhere else (except Chicago or Toronto) the show would be dubbed as one of the worst of the year.

Henry/Show NEEDS to end, but alas it won't. Unless Barrett gets put into the main event title scene, I can honestly see the feud going until the Royal Rumble.
Didn't they announce Mason Ryan at like 280 pounds in the 5v5 match? Undertaker and/or Kane should be back soon enough, one of them can carry the feud of big guys for the title.