April Showers

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 02-21-2018, 12:07 PM   #76
Soxrule111

Quote:
Originally Posted by vollybal View Post
I have been watching and just got off the phone with Ebay again...They told me they are taking care of it and if it does not get removed in 30 minutes to call back...What fun!
Looks gone now to me.
Soxrule111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #77
browning51

Isn't this type of garbage some sort of fraud worthy of a bit of jail time, I mean honestly. there is so many of these dirtballs out there. trimmers, scammers, partial refunders, "the bubble mailer was empty" guy, my kid bought it on accident. Makes me wish we could just go back to the LCS days, drive around the state looking for a certain card would be much more fun.
browning51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:04 PM   #78
vollybal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soxrule111 View Post
Looks gone now to me.
Yep, It was gone about 15 minutes after I got off the phone.
vollybal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2018, 01:25 PM   #79
tonedef2oo8

Post this losers name and address it will help with people searching for this clown in the future. That’s why all the name changes. But he can’t change his real name lol
Old 02-21-2018, 01:57 PM   #80
mikecamp99

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Post this losers name and address it will help with people searching for this clown in the future. Thatís why all the name changes. But he canít change his real name lol
I do have some info from the case he opened against me though:

Name: Mark Rosenfield
Email: mark071690@aol.com
Address: 362 Elliott St. Beverly MA 01915
Old 02-21-2018, 04:21 PM   #81
Andy5

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Mark...rly-MA/uqxyr9e
Andy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 12:22 PM   #82
mikecamp99

Update on my situation. Card arrives in the mail yesterday and it's from the buyer. I open it up and it's a Fultz refractor.... with bunch of surface damage that wasn't on the card I sent him. Looked back at the pictures I took and nothing there showing what's on the card I received.

Called PayPal this morning and basically just got the, "we'll document it in your case and let you know when it's resolved." I've talked to two people now and have told them he's been banned from eBay and other sites for doing this to other people, but I have to play the waiting game which can take up to 30 days because it's a chargeback. I'm really hoping I don't get screwed on this, never have I ran into this before so it's leaving a sour taste in my mouth with PayPal right now.
Old 02-27-2018, 01:33 PM   #83
mfisher27

Since surface is sometimes hard to see in the pics, are you able to scan what he sent and compare the borders to the one you sold?

Not defending him in any way, just saying this might be a good thing to show PayPal in your defense that he didn't send back what you sent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecamp99 View Post
Update on my situation. Card arrives in the mail yesterday and it's from the buyer. I open it up and it's a Fultz refractor.... with bunch of surface damage that wasn't on the card I sent him. Looked back at the pictures I took and nothing there showing what's on the card I received.

Called PayPal this morning and basically just got the, "we'll document it in your case and let you know when it's resolved." I've talked to two people now and have told them he's been banned from eBay and other sites for doing this to other people, but I have to play the waiting game which can take up to 30 days because it's a chargeback. I'm really hoping I don't get screwed on this, never have I ran into this before so it's leaving a sour taste in my mouth with PayPal right now.
Old 02-27-2018, 04:56 PM   #84
AlabamaSlamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfisher27 View Post
Since surface is sometimes hard to see in the pics, are you able to scan what he sent and compare the borders to the one you sold?

Not defending him in any way, just saying this might be a good thing to show PayPal in your defense that he didn't send back what you sent.
This. I think a few other people used the different dimple patterns to show how the card they received back did not match what was originally sent. Best of luck.

https://610sportscards.smugmug.com/The-Collection
IG: @610sportscards
AlabamaSlamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 07:18 PM   #85
JMarchand1981

Quote:
I do have some info from the case he opened against me though:

Name: Mark Rosenfield
Email: mark071690@aol.com
Address: 362 Elliott St. Beverly MA 01915
Pretty nice neighborhood...
Old 02-27-2018, 09:46 PM   #86
tonedef2oo8

Quote:

Post both pictures here, Iím sure someone may be able to help you compare the two cards here
Old 02-28-2018, 11:36 AM   #87
mikecamp99

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Post both pictures here, Iím sure someone may be able to help you compare the two cards here
Thanks, I'll upload them tonight when I get home. The one I sold was taken with my phone, the one I received I'll scan in and we shall see.