Trending

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 03-17-2018, 08:26 PM   #26
chippv

Quote:
Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post
This. He has a card I was interested in a BGS 9 With a bad corner, Its listed at 60, It sells Raw for about 37. Offered him 40, he came back with 55. It has an 8 corner. and so there it sits for the second 30 days at least, at the same price.
To be fair a raw hasn't sold for$37 since January and the raw refractors are in the low $40's based on recent sales. A base 9 sold for$45. So his price is in line based on refractors go for 1.5-2x base. 16 Bowman was a tough year on grades
Old 03-17-2018, 08:52 PM   #27
callou2131

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippv View Post
To be fair a raw hasn't sold for$37 since January and the raw refractors are in the low $40's based on recent sales. A base 9 sold for$45. So his price is in line based on refractors go for 1.5-2x base. 16 Bowman was a tough year on grades
March 12 a raw sold from schillstein for $41 and looks a lot better than the graded one. March 9th $43 raw, again looks better. Last BGS 9 sold was a purple at $46 Feb 19th
Old 03-18-2018, 05:58 AM   #28
chippv

Quote:
March 12 a raw sold from schillstein for $41 and looks a lot better than the graded one. March 9th $43 raw, again looks better. Last BGS 9 sold was a purple at $46 Feb 19th
I think you are missing my point. A BGS 9/10 is worth more than a raw card. Some people have issues with corners others centering. If you don't like his price just move on.
Old 03-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #29
Andy5

Seller is notorious for cosigning fakes and turning a blind eye. Scum.
Andy5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 12:22 PM   #30
3AND4

I give BigBoyd props for in the last 12 months
24000+ Pos 9 Neuts & 1 NEG!

I dont know BigBoyd at all but that is an amazing ratio.

Also even if his prices are bad ( I dont know either way ) thats a LOT of sales for 1 year so some people must like the prices.
3AND4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 05:13 PM   #31
callou2131

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippv View Post
I think you are missing my point. A BGS 9/10 is worth more than a raw card. Some people have issues with corners others centering. If you don't like his price just move on.
Not missing the point at all. IMO Most would rather buy a raw card that looks great than a graded card with an obvious front flaw. Also if you noticed a purple 9 went for 46 bucks a month ago. Why pay extra for a card that you know is no better than a 9, which is what usually comes out of all packs?
Old 03-18-2018, 05:59 PM   #32
chippv

Quote:
Not missing the point at all. IMO Most would rather buy a raw card that looks great than a graded card with an obvious front flaw. Also if you noticed a purple 9 went for 46 bucks a month ago. Why pay extra for a card that you know is no better than a 9, which is what usually comes out of all packs?
16 chrome was notorious for centering issues so not every raw card is even guaranteed a nine as for eye appeal I agree. I also seen refractors sell as much as purple as it is not very desirable
Old 03-22-2018, 09:54 PM   #33
Y2Hood

Send a message via Yahoo to Y2Hood

Actually dropped in to see if anyone had ever asked about tntnorthnj. On March 15 I bought four cards from this seller and asked for an invoice. I got an invoice for 3 of 4 cards. The next day I requested a total again on all four. I instead got four notifications for unpaid items on March 18. I didn't even realize that could happen before a four day threshold. I realized the seller wasn't combining all four. So I paid $5 shipping on 3 and $2 shipping on the other, just resigned myself to possibly asking around the forums for perspective/advice on dinging the stars.

To the seller's credit I got the package VERY quickly, March 21. BUT I only got the three from the $5 shipping package. I wasn't too surprised as these 3 had a tracking number assigned to them and the other did not. As of now, I have not received the fourth one. I've also received no transmission directly from the seller (and hey, large volume, I get it if there were no other issues).

So yeah, I'm a bit miffed @ $7 shipping for four cards and only getting 3 of them. I can't do anything on the buyer end presently, ETA on remaining card is March 26. Now, if I was going to start formally moaning on eBay the one card that I haven't received is the least bothersome of the bunch.
Old 03-23-2018, 02:07 AM   #34
49ersSF

Good luck ever getting in contact with this guy Y2. He plays this game with everyone. Happened to me twice. He will eventually contact you with some BS response about how he was away. Then when you ask him to correct the shipping charges he mysteriously disappears again. This is definitely a seller that profits off shipping.
49ersSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:07 AM   #35
Y2Hood

Send a message via Yahoo to Y2Hood

I've started the "did not receive item" process.
Old 03-27-2018, 12:12 PM   #36
superdan49

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog View Post
He sells a lot of counterfeit autograph cards from consignment. I believe he isn't naive to that.
I would take this further and question whether or not he is complicit in this. Search his name here on BO or even Google. Myself and others have documented the numerous counterfeit autographs and fake patches sold by this seller over the past 5 years.

And his eBay negative feedback percentage is much higher than any other consignor including Probstein and PWCC. There are some tntnorthnj white knights on BO, hard as that is to believe.
superdan49 is online now   Reply With Quote