Blowout Cards Forums
world cup

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 03-18-2018, 06:58 PM   #1
themboyz

Default Heads up with HBK9

So i picked up a trout update psa 10 https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1194493 on the 8th and after not hearing anything by the 13th i pm'ed the seller for tracking but , on the 14th i get a email not a pm from him saying " Frank,

Hey. Sorry I have not emailed you sooner. My wife took off and she took a bunch of cards that I had sold last week and of course drained the bank. I should be able to get the cards back this weekend, hopefully. If not, I will let you know and will refund your money. I would do that now but I have minimal in the account and can't do that at the moment. If I don't get the cards, I actually would humbly ask as small favor and file a claim, it would help me later on. But like I said, I should have them back this weekend and will gladly send it out ASAP. If not, I will get you the refund next week.

Sorry for the crap.

Jim" . I payed 275 for it and if you look and see what there getting now I'm betting on seller's remorse or PayPal loan.. i have talked to a mod already the same day i got the email ( mod poined out on his feedback where he talks about his ex as well)
Looking for Trout, Vin Scully auto, Corey Seager ,Shohei Ohtani.farve, marino,shoeless joe jackson,Mariano Rivera Auto, Jeter ,Charles Woodson auto, maris,Joe DiMaggio autoo, Sandy Koufax , Kershaw ,micky mantle game used and auto, Wayne Gretzky game used or auto , Satchel Paiget. https://postimg.cc/themboyz/
themboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:42 PM   #2
themboyz

Filed paypal claim and feed back left...
Looking for Trout, Vin Scully auto, Corey Seager ,Shohei Ohtani.farve, marino,shoeless joe jackson,Mariano Rivera Auto, Jeter ,Charles Woodson auto, maris,Joe DiMaggio autoo, Sandy Koufax , Kershaw ,micky mantle game used and auto, Wayne Gretzky game used or auto , Satchel Paiget. https://postimg.cc/themboyz/
themboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:44 PM   #3
RedMikeC
Banned - PBM

People who make their problem, your problem LOL.

Gotta love it.
RedMikeC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:09 PM   #4
Craig

Wives tend to play very prominent roles when it comes to defrauding buyers - taking cards, damaging cards, forgetting to mail packages, mailing packages to the wrong address.

My wife has zero clue about anything to do with my cards. I'm guessing that's true in most cases, but they make for easy scapegoating.
Craig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #5
RedMikeC
Banned - PBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
Wives tend to play very prominent roles when it comes to defrauding buyers - taking cards, damaging cards, forgetting to mail packages, mailing packages to the wrong address.

My wife has zero clue about anything to do with my cards. I'm guessing that's true in most cases, but they make for easy scapegoating.
LOL - So true - When I get all excited my wife gives me the "that is great, dear".
RedMikeC is offline   Reply With Quote