Blowout Cards Forums
Holiday Mad

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2014, 10:19 PM   #1
houdini
admin
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 51,930
Default jjordan is rob berg = metsfanjoe411 sportsclash123 TheCatch84 evildead1207 on eBay

jjordan has matching ip addresses with the sportsclash123 account as well as several others that were banned during approval process. He was also using metsfanjoe411@yahoo.com as his paypal email.

Some more info on this scammer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
Just got this via pm:

Joe Parker, Rob Berg, metsfanjoe411 Here is the most current addy he had me ship to.

Joe Parker
528 Linda Ct
Brick, NJ 08724-7157

732-267-0112

metsfanjoe411@yahoo.com was the paypal email addy he used. Last transaction was early July. Hasn't been around since.
Quote:
Originally Posted by armyatc22 View Post
Just a little info.....Im in a ton of raffle groups on facebook and SportsClash123 has ripped off hundreds of dollars from collectors including myself

A PS4 was raffled off at $10 a spot and when it arrived at the winners address it had a few empty Topps boxes and base cards in the huge box and NO PS4...the person doing the raffle (Sportclash) has deleted his facebook account and is in hiding......

Here is his information that we have on him:

Brandon Berg
78 Highland Court,
Manchester, NJ 08753

also using this address
559 Michigan Ave
Brick, NJ 08724

Phone Number: 732 930 8572

paypal address used in the scam: sportsclash123@yahoo.com


If you need more proof and you are on facebook I can link you to the groups it was done in...

Thanks guys
Alex
Quote:
Originally Posted by houdini View Post
By the way, if you are on SCF, he has an active account there:

View Profile: metsfanjoe411 - Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

And at least 1 banned account (Ithink there are actually many):

View Profile: sportscardfan123 - Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

He also listed this as his eBay ID:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/evildead1207

Also, didn't someone mention something about him and Lattimore?

2013 Topps Platinum Marcus Lattimore Red Auto 'D 5 BGS 9 5 10 Rookie 49ers | eBay
DOB April 1st 1986 (could be 4/11/87 too)

Everybody watch out for #_1

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...ane-thief.html & http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...e-wrong-3.html

TheCatch84 = SCAMMER

"Smooth" Banned ?

I was scammed. Please stay away everyone - dean3cobain55

I think i got scammed!!!

metsfanjoe411 just F'd me...

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...sclash123.html





Quote:
Originally Posted by thepistonsfan View Post
Pictures of this lowlife dirtbag:





Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkbag View Post
If you need to find him, ask his friend here:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...ut-family.html

From a thread here in 6/2010:

Quote:
Originally Posted by msumarr54 View Post
I spoke with the gentleman who is at the core of this. Probably for a solid hour or so. He has some circumstances that were beyond his control and was unable to reach a computer to contact anymore. He went out of his way to contact me and sounded incredibly remorseful that these events ever happened. He's trying to be reinstated on a temporary basis just so he can fulfill his obligations of his trades and then will accept his banishment. Let me say on a personal note, his reason was legit, he was emotionally distraught by all the attacks and research that was done against him. He assured me all trades and payments will be completed within the week. If not, I have his email address and cell phone that I will personally issue anyone who requests it and will follow up my police report here in Lansing. I don't think it will come to that because he the circumstances we tough and he seemed remorseful at this perfect storm of events that transpired. Let's give the guy a chance to make things right; I think he will; it not, I will personally lead the charge to NJ in my Cutlass Supreme. That's a promise. Hope this puts everyone's mind at ease. GLewis and Burke, he mentioned you guys by name and said your transactions would be completed as well. Hope this makes everyone feel a little better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
He had another id on here that got banned as well prospectpro95 and here is more proof that this guy is an outright scammer and his current story is probably just that a story.

See link below, where his grandma gave him a rare Ty Cobb and he is trying to sell it on 4-28-2010 for $700.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...-portrait.html

Then see this ebay auction where outofbusinessforgood123 (aka lovemymets123) bought the exact same card for $10 only the seller says it is a "REPRINT".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120555319231#ht_500wt_1154

you can see where the seller left the positive feedback for Rob at this link. The seller of the reprint is rawoysterman

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=outofbusinessforgood123&iid=-1&de=off&items=200

Rob can feed everyone all the BS he wants and claim he has a legitimate excuse but he is a scammer down to his core. Remember with his original sportscardrob id he tried to sell fake Lincecum Autos for $50 over an eBay BIN price that he had not yet bought.
A thread about his eBay scam in 3/2010:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ly-this-stupid
__________________
YouTube Live Streaming Link
Shipping rules, guidelines
Get notices for future breaks here
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:20 PM   #2
TheHeel
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,982
Default

Haha - What a clown.

RonLabo lives in that area. He should pay him a visit. I will keep a look out at the local shows.
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals:

Feeling duped yet?
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 10:21 PM   #3
houdini
admin
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 51,930
Default

Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: jjordan
__________________
YouTube Live Streaming Link
Shipping rules, guidelines
Get notices for future breaks here
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 11:27 PM   #4
ND3
Member
 
ND3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: At the Brazilian BBQ
Posts: 14,892
Default

A few years ago This dude sold a bunch of stuff to a shop owner here in NJ at a show....turns out it was all stolen. He also sold a bunch of used topps redemptions to another guy a few weeks later.
__________________
Maybe if I stick your head through that window over there you'll get unconfused. Give me the feckkin money. -- Nicky Santoro
ND3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:38 AM   #5
cking
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 13,892
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHeel View Post
Haha - What a clown.

RonLabo lives in that area. He should pay him a visit. I will keep a look out at the local shows.
I think this kid would whomp RonLabos arse

RONLABO IS IN THE GRAY............ROB BERG IS IN THE BLACK

__________________
Looking for 2013 Football Contenders Vet Cracked Ice /21
2016 Prizm Football Draft Picks Gold/10- Orange /5-Green /5
Crusade Football 2014-2015-2016-2017
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 03:28 AM   #6
Fenian95
Member
 
Fenian95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,561
Default

My vote is to track down and send all of this to his grandma.... She would likely set him straight
__________________
Fair shipping warning: I live in Canada
https://www.flickr.com/photos/106409997@N08/albums
I Collect: Mary Bellamy sketches
Fenian95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 08:36 AM   #7
calculusdork
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 18,888
Default

Wow, this dude is dangerous. Very well-spoken, knows exactly what he's doing and knows how wrong it is, and does not care.
__________________
==============================
~~ MIKE FOLTYNEWICZ Collector ~~
~~ 3-Time GINTER CODE Winner ~~
==============================
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:09 AM   #8
jmscoggin
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 20,851
Default

How is this guy not in jail yet? How many people need to get burned before someone does something?
__________________
BostonNut - "Iím a big fan of their butt wipes".

"nah not mad Maga cat ..."
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:15 AM   #9
groundsupport
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Michigan
Posts: 16,238
Send a message via AIM to groundsupport
Default

Good Catch Houdini.
groundsupport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 10:25 AM   #10
Clarka3
Member
 
Clarka3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Posts: 18,114
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by calculusdork View Post
Wow, this dude is dangerous. Very well-spoken, knows exactly what he's doing and knows how wrong it is, and does not care.
he got me early in my BO career. he's very slick, and preys upon the new and naive.
__________________
Luke Kuechly Collector
pending: w8lifter28 (custom),

Don't ask me how much I want to offer. Come with a price in mind. If I don't want it or think it's worth that, I will let you know.
Clarka3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 12:33 PM   #11
alldaytoplay33
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: bay area, ca
Posts: 5,544
Default

wow i am surprised. I bought a huge lattimore lot from him with no problems. Great communication, and gave me a great deal on it. I am very surprised he is a scammer that sucks!
__________________
http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/alldaytoplay33/library/?sort=3&page=0
alldaytoplay33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:44 PM   #12
smackvay
Member
 
smackvay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: west virginia
Posts: 10,309
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alldaytoplay33 View Post
wow i am surprised. I bought a huge lattimore lot from him with no problems. Great communication, and gave me a great deal on it. I am very surprised he is a scammer that sucks!
wonder if they were stolen? not saying you knew just wondering
__________________
SUPERCOLLECTOR LOOKING FOR PAT WHITE CARDS
NEED SILVER? HAVE SILVER? PM ME EITHER WAYAS IVE GOT PLENTY OF PAYPAL TO PURCHASE YOUR SILVER
smackvay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:53 PM   #13
neckababy1
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Toms River, NJ
Posts: 676
Default

I live in the next town over if he truly is in Brick, NJ. Not saying I will take a bat to him as I am not an internet macho man, but if he has ripped anyone off, I can casually approach him about it.
__________________
I collect Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

My sportlots.com selling site: http://sportlots.com/dealers/?dealer=neckabab
neckababy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 05:58 PM   #14
37Jetson
Member
 
37Jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Chattanooga TN
Posts: 12,725
Default

Love the topless photo with his Grammie.

Good work as always Mr. Houdini.
__________________
Collecting Vintage Detroit Tigers
37Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:08 PM   #15
alldaytoplay33
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: bay area, ca
Posts: 5,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smackvay View Post
wonder if they were stolen? not saying you knew just wondering
i really hope they were not stolen since i do not have the cards anymore. I just thought he was a big lattimore fan, he had great ratings almost 80 postive.

that sucks this hobby you cannot trust anyone.
__________________
http://s1346.photobucket.com/user/alldaytoplay33/library/?sort=3&page=0
alldaytoplay33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:15 PM   #16
houdini
admin
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 51,930
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundsupport View Post
Good Catch Houdini.
Every now and then I pick a couple scammers and I scour the forums to see if they are back.

Every once in a while that will result in a thread like this.
__________________
YouTube Live Streaming Link
Shipping rules, guidelines
Get notices for future breaks here
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:02 PM   #17
houdini
admin
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 51,930
Default

By the way, if you are on SCF, he has an active account there:

View Profile: metsfanjoe411 - Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

And at least 1 banned account (Ithink there are actually many):

View Profile: sportscardfan123 - Sports Card Forum - Sports Cards Community

He also listed this as his eBay ID:

evildead1207 on eBay

Also, didn't someone mention something about him and Lattimore?

2013 Topps Platinum Marcus Lattimore Red Auto 'D 5 BGS 9 5 10 Rookie 49ers | eBay
__________________
YouTube Live Streaming Link
Shipping rules, guidelines
Get notices for future breaks here
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:12 PM   #18
houdini
admin
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 51,930
Default

eBay Member User ID HistoryThe box below contains the User IDs that this member has used on eBay.

User ID
Effective Date
End Date

evildead1207
Jun-24-10
Present

curiousnick123
Jun-23-10
Jun-24-10

evildead1207
Mar-16-09
Jun-23-10

metsfanjoe411
Nov-27-05
Mar-16-09
__________________
YouTube Live Streaming Link
Shipping rules, guidelines
Get notices for future breaks here
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:26 PM   #19
houdini
admin
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 51,930
Default

From a thread here in 6/2010:

Quote:
Originally Posted by msumarr54 View Post
I spoke with the gentleman who is at the core of this. Probably for a solid hour or so. He has some circumstances that were beyond his control and was unable to reach a computer to contact anymore. He went out of his way to contact me and sounded incredibly remorseful that these events ever happened. He's trying to be reinstated on a temporary basis just so he can fulfill his obligations of his trades and then will accept his banishment. Let me say on a personal note, his reason was legit, he was emotionally distraught by all the attacks and research that was done against him. He assured me all trades and payments will be completed within the week. If not, I have his email address and cell phone that I will personally issue anyone who requests it and will follow up my police report here in Lansing. I don't think it will come to that because he the circumstances we tough and he seemed remorseful at this perfect storm of events that transpired. Let's give the guy a chance to make things right; I think he will; it not, I will personally lead the charge to NJ in my Cutlass Supreme. That's a promise. Hope this puts everyone's mind at ease. GLewis and Burke, he mentioned you guys by name and said your transactions would be completed as well. Hope this makes everyone feel a little better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danimal View Post
He had another id on here that got banned as well prospectpro95 and here is more proof that this guy is an outright scammer and his current story is probably just that a story.

See link below, where his grandma gave him a rare Ty Cobb and he is trying to sell it on 4-28-2010 for $700.

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/b...-portrait.html

Then see this ebay auction where outofbusinessforgood123 (aka lovemymets123) bought the exact same card for $10 only the seller says it is a "REPRINT".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120555319231#ht_500wt_1154

you can see where the seller left the positive feedback for Rob at this link. The seller of the reprint is rawoysterman

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=outofbusinessforgood123&iid=-1&de=off&items=200

Rob can feed everyone all the BS he wants and claim he has a legitimate excuse but he is a scammer down to his core. Remember with his original sportscardrob id he tried to sell fake Lincecum Autos for $50 over an eBay BIN price that he had not yet bought.


A thread about his eBay scam in 3/2010:

Is the seller really this stupid?
__________________
YouTube Live Streaming Link
Shipping rules, guidelines
Get notices for future breaks here
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 11:29 PM   #20
houdini
admin
 
houdini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 51,930
Default

This is a private mod log post from April 2010:

sportscardrob - Aliases... OK, sportscardrob was banned back in February. He came back in April as Mrsportking and is now apparently back as prospectpro95.

Danimal tipped me off on prospectpro95 being the same person as his info and location are nearly identical to Mrsportking's. I am going to ban prospectpro95 as they have multiple IP matches as well. If you guys have any reason to believe that this is not the same person please do share.
__________________
YouTube Live Streaming Link
Shipping rules, guidelines
Get notices for future breaks here
Descanse mi princesita 9/20/00-4/16/15
houdini is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 06:00 AM   #21
MetDude
Member
 
MetDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 4,751
Default

There is a Browns Mills NJ address that was used as well.
Sepulga Drive or some such.
Gotta be in one of those threads somewhere.

thanks for the efforts
__________________
2008 Topps Chrome Red Refractor SET #'d/25 98.8% complete!
NEED THESE 4 - PLEASE LMK!!!
55 Orlando Hudson,150 Homer Bailey,191 Edinson Volquez, MHRC536 Mantle HR #536
MetDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 06:08 AM   #22
TheHeel
Member
 
TheHeel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 9,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetDude View Post
There is a Browns Mills NJ address that was used as well.
Sepulga Drive or some such.
Gotta be in one of those threads somewhere.

thanks for the efforts
Houdini - here is another one.....

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/m...ould-i-do.html
__________________
48,230
Pending Deals:

Feeling duped yet?
TheHeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 08:42 AM   #23
adamjaiello
Member
 
adamjaiello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 758
Default

I was involved in this douchebag's attempt to scam the PS4...I was on the Skype conversation that the OP put in the original post as you can see. This guy claimed he was friends with a mutual friend in the hobby (he really wasn't...they went to high school together but did not really know each other) and easily marched his way onto Facebook groups.

This guy is an absolute "bitch..." and you can see that when confronted with the truth he starts crying like a baby. One of the absolute worst scumbags I've ever dealt with. He needs to be in hobby hell.....
__________________
Currently collecting 2000 UD Legendary Signatures
adamjaiello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 08:46 AM   #24
adamjaiello
Member
 
adamjaiello's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 758
Default

On the mailing addresses.... I believe the Brick addy is his Grandma and the other one is his Girlfriend, but not 100 %
__________________
Currently collecting 2000 UD Legendary Signatures
adamjaiello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 08:47 AM   #25
thepistonsfan
Member
 
thepistonsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: DC
Posts: 361
Send a message via AIM to thepistonsfan
Default

Great catch here. Rob continues to try and slither his way back into our community. Someone in Jersey needs to teach this piece of filth a lesson.
__________________
https://www.ebay.com/sch/thepistonsfan2/
ALWAYS COLLECTING: SAMMY BAUGH , Art Monk, John Riggins, ANTHONY RENDON, Bryce Harper, Ivan Rodriguez, Victor Robles, John Wall, Nicklas Backstrom, Sandy Koufax & Bill Laimbeer.

Last edited by thepistonsfan; 09-23-2014 at 09:09 AM.
thepistonsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.