Blowout Cards Forums
2018 bb pre order

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > COMMUNITY > Off Topic

Notices

Off Topic This section may contain threads that are NSFW. This section is given a bit of leeway on some of the rules and so you may see some mild language and even some risqué images. Please no threads about race, religion, politics, or sexual orientation. Please no self promotion, sign up, or fundraising threads.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2018, 10:27 AM   #101
hairysasquatch
Member
 
hairysasquatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 9,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachnip13 View Post
WTF......

This country has never been more divided than it is right now.
Well, there was that time about 1861 or so....
__________________
#LivingHODL - Proud member of the 2678 (or less) Club!
hairysasquatch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 11:24 AM   #102
jmscoggin
Member
 
jmscoggin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TX
Posts: 20,428
Default

I really, really hate this guy, I'm not even talking about his posts or politics either, it's entirely because he has got me rooting for and nodding in agreement with Coachnip, makes me feel dirty.
__________________
I would ban you but I have no sway or pull here.

"nah not mad Maga cat ..."

Last edited by jmscoggin; 05-12-2018 at 01:17 PM.
jmscoggin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:02 PM   #103
altaeria
Member
 
altaeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Center City Philadelphia
Posts: 695
Default

I’m fairly certain that the NJ Snowflakes were a franchise in the old Federal League.
altaeria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 12:03 PM   #104
Halbert
Member
 
Halbert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,483
Default

Living on the east coast, close to NYC. I can tell you it really doesnt matter what age the person is, people are completely clueless and dumb as rocks. Just be happy the kids parents didnt try to sue everyone
__________________
Who wants that honey?
Halbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 01:24 PM   #105
calculusdork
Member
 
calculusdork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Huntsville, AL
Posts: 17,498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
Well, there was that time about 1861 or so....
I mean, seriously. I'm reading "12 Years a Slave" right now, and lemme tell ya ...
__________________
==============================
~~ ALEX WOOD Collector ~~
~~ 3-Time GINTER CODE Winner ~~
==============================
calculusdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #106
hairysasquatch
Member
 
hairysasquatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 9,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
I really, really hate this guy, I'm not even talking about his posts or politics either, it's entirely because he has got me rooting for and nodding in agreement with Coachnip, makes me feel dirty.
Aside from his truncated perspective on history, the 'Ol Coach has been dealing in this thread.
__________________
#LivingHODL - Proud member of the 2678 (or less) Club!
hairysasquatch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:00 PM   #107
hawkeyecards
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachnip13 View Post
WTF......

This country has never been more divided than it is right now.
Seriously? That is just straight dumb. On the other hand, on par with your argument and stances. Just stop.
hawkeyecards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:01 PM   #108
Astros19
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,036
Default

The state of Iowa kindly asks you to change your screen name.
You're embarrassing the rest of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyecards View Post
If you say so.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Astros19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:09 PM   #109
hawkeyecards
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 567
Default

I'm sure CoachNip and the 90% of the other people in this forum get so triggered when players kneel for the national anthem as well...

Last edited by hawkeyecards; 05-12-2018 at 03:22 PM.
hawkeyecards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:33 PM   #110
Astros19
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,036
Default

I have a 26 year old daughter who tried out for the cheerleading squad in high school. Her first year she did not make the squad. She was disappointed, but realized it was her first time trying out and decided to do what ever she needed to try to succeed the next year. She joined a gymnastic club and worked hard at improving herself. The next year she didn't make varsity squad cheerleading, but did make junior varsity. While she was disappointed that she didn't make varsity, she knew that she had bettered herself which is why she made junior varsity.
She continued on with gymnastics and lo and behold the next year she the made varsity cheerleading squad.
She now attends Drake University and intends on entering the sports medicine field. Her long term goals are to work with underprivileged kids (read handicapped) and is doing amazing well in school.
Now I'm not saying what happened to her in high school with cheerleading is the sole reason for her choices later in life, I do feel it had a lot to do with how she turned out as she learned that hard work pays dividends
Everyone has to go through life learning how to cope with disappointments. It's a fact of life and there's nothing you can say that will change that.
Without goals, what does one have to look forward to?
Anyways, this was my personal experience concerning this entire topic and I thought it relevant.
Astros19 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:35 PM   #111
coachnip13
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Siesta Key, FL
Posts: 2,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmscoggin View Post
Iit's entirely because he has got me rooting for and nodding in agreement with Coachnip, makes me feel dirty.
Same.
coachnip13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:37 PM   #112
coachnip13
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Siesta Key, FL
Posts: 2,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyecards View Post
Seriously? That is just straight dumb. On the other hand, on par with your argument and stances. Just stop.
Your responses to my argument have been on par with "lol", "k", and "ur dumb", so I'm feeling pretty good about myself at this point.
coachnip13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:38 PM   #113
coachnip13
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Siesta Key, FL
Posts: 2,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyecards View Post
I'm sure CoachNip and the 90% of the other people in this forum get so triggered when players kneel for the national anthem as well...
This is where he tries to swerve the argument out of the ditch and onto a completely different road.
coachnip13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:39 PM   #114
coachnip13
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Siesta Key, FL
Posts: 2,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
Well, there was that time about 1861 or so....
Was that Vietnam?
coachnip13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:43 PM   #115
coachnip13
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Siesta Key, FL
Posts: 2,346
Default

Interesting juxtaposition, less than 24 hours apart:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyecards View Post
each generation is starting to show more and more true respect, compassion, etc for each other, and a few bad people are ruining that. We have too much us versus them, I'm right you're wrong, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeyecards View Post
Seriously? That is just straight dumb. On the other hand, on par with your argument and stances. Just stop.
coachnip13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 05:39 PM   #116
Vintage Collector
Member
 
Vintage Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachnip13 View Post
WTF......

This country has never been more divided than it is right now.
Yeah there are idiots and rational people. Time to choose. End the participation trophies and let's stop raising a generation of whining pussies.

I beat my 9 yo daughter in air Hockey 23 to 7 yesterday. Lesson taught.
__________________
Vintage Collector's Ebay ID is - Mitcards
All ebay auctions starting at 99 cents no reserve.
I will also buy or trade My Cards for your Silver or Gold!
Never Forget 9/11, Be Diligent and Safe!
Vintage Collector is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:53 PM   #117
Boo
Member
 
Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 17,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
Aside from his truncated perspective on history, the 'Ol Coach has been dealing in this thread.
Not hard to do when you are going against a mental midget
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:55 PM   #118
Boo
Member
 
Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 17,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Collector View Post
Yeah there are idiots and rational people. Time to choose. End the participation trophies and let's stop raising a generation of whining pussies.

I beat my 9 yo daughter in air Hockey 23 to 7 yesterday. Lesson taught.
Nice. When I play my kids 1 on 1, I dunk all over their asses on the 8.5 foot rim!
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:55 PM   #119
hairysasquatch
Member
 
hairysasquatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Posts: 9,971
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
Not hard to do when you are going against a mental midget
You keep missing my sarcasm - what's up with that?
__________________
#LivingHODL - Proud member of the 2678 (or less) Club!
hairysasquatch is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:58 PM   #120
Boo
Member
 
Boo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 17,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairysasquatch View Post
You keep missing my sarcasm - what's up with that?
Maybe it's broken?
__________________
CheckOutMyCards ID = klay22
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.