Blowout Cards Forums
Blowout Shipping

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > BLOWOUTS HOBBY TALK > BASEBALL

Notices

BASEBALL Post your Baseball Cards Hobby Talk

Old 08-24-2017, 02:30 PM   #1
jdung17

Default Feedback for Seller-Cancelled eBay Transaction

I purchased a lot of cards via Best Offer (at a very advantageous price) and paid immediately. A few hours later the seller cancelled the transaction because the payment allegedly went to the wrong PayPal account. The seller offered to sell the cards to me at a discount "for my trouble." I responded the next day when I saw the email and said that I would take the deal.

In the intervening time, the Seller relisted and sold the cards to a different Buyer. The seller listed the cards for the same price that it was listed for when I originally negotiated the Best Offer. I have sent several messages to the Buyer regarding the transaction with no response.

Am I able to leave feedback on a seller-cancelled transaction? I cannot seem to find the option as the transaction does not show in my Purchase History.

I am not sure that the seller cancelled our transaction intentionally to resell the cards for a higher price, so I hesitant to leave negative feedback (assuming it is even possible). I am simply annoyed with the Seller's actions - mostly the lack of communication. I would love some thoughts from the BO community.

Thanks.
jdung17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 02:33 PM   #2
ucLAkers

Yep you can leave feedback....
ucLAkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 02:35 PM   #3
pmannings#1fan

Just let it fly & block him on your list if you feel wronged.
pmannings#1fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 02:43 PM   #4
drumrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmannings#1fan View Post
Just let it fly & block him on your list if you feel wronged.
I would leave the negative feedback as warning to others.
drumrun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:07 PM   #5
sigmachi

You can leave feedback about anything as a buyer. I sold a card to a guy, who immediately asked for a partial refund because he found out that there was another BGS10 on the population report...at the time mine was the only one so I put that in the auction. I immediately knew where that was headed and just refunded all of his money so he left me negative feedback. I protested the neg because under eBay's guidelines he's not allowed to request a partial refund on an item that hadn't even been received yet. I still have that 1 negative on my account.