Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Old 01-04-2018, 04:13 PM   #26
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
It's 16 cards, not 6!

I love his 1 negative feedback. I actually LOL'ed.
It looks as though the package that the buyer received smelled like smoke. Cardcop apparently blamed it on the player that smoked.

SELLER SMOKES, ENTIRE PACKAGE AND CARD SMELLED LIKE CIGARETTE SMOKE, DISGUSTING d***i ( 605Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999) During past 6 months
Reply by koolkat39 (Jul-15-17 10:13):
1) Bidder NEVER contacted me??? 2) I DON'T SMOKE! 3) Players smoke & Panini! ??
Follow-up by d***i (Sep-12-17 00:23):
Contacted and got cussed out, seller smokes, blamed it on the player lol, BEWARE

2014 Panini USA RYAN VILADE 15U Autograph #13/20 Game PATCH (2-Color) AUTO (#152617592883)

It's a patch of a 15 year old kid.
Oh my bad

Lol best part is I just read one his rants about that transaction and claims he smokes and itís not against the law. So I guess add confirmed compulsive liar to list
Old 01-04-2018, 04:35 PM   #27
Miss Lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
https://www.ebay.com/sch/koolkat39/m..._sop=12&_rdc=1

1) To his credit, he charges $2.75 postage.

2) Read one of the items. He cut and pasted his narrative rant against the hobby.

I read the little rant about shipping costs (I wonder how eBay would feel about him telling buyers to report other sellers so their accounts will be suspended), but I missed the part about how he mentions putting tape on top loaders. He also admits that he will leave a false positive for anyone he has to open a UPI and pays right before the case closes.

And this little gem (apparently card policing runs in the family): "A LOT HAS CHANGED SINCE THESE CERTIFIED AUTOGRAPH INSERTS HIT THE HOBBY IN 1990, ALL FAVORING COLLECTORS SO THAT NONE ARE EVER FORGERIES! The most recent Certified Autograph Insert forgery was made by DONNIE SHELL (NFL- Steelers Defense) in 1998 and released by Upper Deck. My nephew fought that one and proved that Upper Deck was releasing these knowingly as forgeries and that info was sent directly to the FBI." Apparently, certified/licensed cards are never subject to forgery! Whew!

He sent me another message ranting again how much I should be charging for shipping. I just got off the phone with eBay - the messages that he sent me are in direct violation of eBay's policies and they are putting a strike on his account. I also pointed out him telling buyers to report other sellers and that he has gotten around being banned by eBay by using another person's name.
Miss Lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 04:55 PM   #28
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lizzy View Post

He sent me another message ranting again how much I should be charging for shipping. I just got off the phone with eBay - the messages that he sent me are in direct violation of eBay's policies and they are putting a strike on his account. I also pointed out him telling buyers to report other sellers and that he has gotten around being banned by eBay by using another person's name.
Hopefully they follow up on it. Expect another message as he’s obsessed with this place. Also expect him to talk about himself a bunch and what he has done. Most of which are lies and bent truths

As you can above he’s going to pretend this is his uncle selling these cards lmao yet he’s speaks EXACTLY like the fraud.

Last edited by tonedef2oo8; 01-04-2018 at 04:58 PM.
tonedef2oo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #29
Miss Lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedef2oo8 View Post
Hopefully they follow up on it. Expect another message as heís obsessed with this place. Also expect him to talk about himself a bunch and what he has done. Most of which are lies and bent truths
I asked the rep to make sure that they couldn't message me again and she said that as long as I don't respond to the last message he can't contact me again. The only reason he was able to send that second message is because I responded to the first one. My account is set up so that blocked bidders can't message me. If he does somehow message me again, I will be calling eBay back.
Does anyone know what his former eBay username was?
Old 01-04-2018, 05:02 PM   #30
Miss Lizzy

Quote:

As you can above heís going to pretend this is his uncle selling these cards lmao yet heís speaks EXACTLY like the fraud.
Oh, ha - I didn't realize he was talking about himself. Hilarious.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:10 PM   #31
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
I asked the rep to make sure that they couldn't message me again and she said that as long as I don't respond to the last message he can't contact me again. The only reason he was able to send that second message is because I responded to the first one. My account is set up so that blocked bidders can't message me. If he does somehow message me again, I will be calling eBay back.
Does anyone know what his former eBay username was?
cardcop05

Quote:
Oh, ha - I didn't realize he was talking about himself. Hilarious.
Hahah heís quite the scammer . A bad one as you can see by the obviously photoshopped toys for tots fake donation paperwork lol
Old 01-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #32
Bob Loblaw

Quote:
Oh my bad

Lol best part is I just read one his rants about that transaction and claims he smokes and itís not against the law. So I guess add confirmed compulsive liar to list
Where is the rant?
Old 01-04-2018, 05:17 PM   #33
Miss Lizzy

Quote:
cardcop05
I may have to call them back. I told the rep that he'd gotten around being banned but I didn't know his username (I said it might be cardcop, but of course that name didn't come up).

Quote:
Hahah heís quite the scammer . A bad one as you can see by the obviously photoshopped toys for tots fake donation paperwork lol
That was another thing that I mentioned to her - that he had a history of shady behavior including scamming and lying about donating cards to toys for tots.
Old 01-04-2018, 05:27 PM   #34
Miss Lizzy

I was looking at this thread: https://www.blowoutforums.com/showth...rdcop05&page=3 and he's had at least 4 eBay accounts, right?

cardcop05
koolkat39
2001helton
sports-auto-expert

Are there any others?
Old 01-04-2018, 05:49 PM   #35
tonedef2oo8

Quote:
I was looking at this thread: https://www.blowoutforums.com/showth...rdcop05&page=3 and he's had at least 4 eBay accounts, right?

cardcop05
koolkat39
2001helton
sports-auto-expert

Are there any others?
Probably.

Fun fact all of these accounts where banned from eBay for multiple thefts and feedback abuse. Send without tracking he will never get it. Charge more than he thinks you should he opens a dispute and tells ebay he can’t get out of bed and he plans on donating them to charity. Ebay used to fall for it and take the hit, then they noticed the same pattern topps and upper deck seen.

Ask him he was banned for reporting people lmao rigghhhtttt
Old 01-10-2018, 01:49 AM   #36
mjwoop

An eBay Rules Volunteer...that's funny stuff right there
mjwoop is offline   Reply With Quote