Blowout Cards Forums
2018 Big Baller

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2018, 08:10 PM   #1
marvelfan2019
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 249
Default Anyone deal with exquisitesportstreasuresllc on eBay?

I'm waiting on about $300 from this buyer on eBay.

It's now been 8 days. I've sent several messages with no reply and have opened an unpaid item case.

Anyone deal with this buyer before on here? It seems like they have great feedback, so I'm not sure what's going on?

Maybe they are a member on here potentially or someone knows who this is?

Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks.
marvelfan2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:05 PM   #2
Nate512
Member
 
Nate512's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Cheyenne, WY (Eugene, OR at heart)
Posts: 632
Default

Firstly, Did you put a Deadline to when someone must pay up? Like i always put a blurp in my listing, you have 7 days to pay for the won auction, after 7 days item will be realisted and a non payer bidder report will be filed.

I have never dealt with that user name before, but can you check their location? From my experience, i have sold some high end items to people in China, and they took a long time to Pay up. But they did pay up.
__________________
Currently Collecting, Marcus Mariota, David Johnson, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis,Will Fuller, Adore Jackson.

http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/naten512/library/Card%20Trades?sort=3&page=1
Nate512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:41 PM   #3
marvelfan2019
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate512 View Post
Firstly, Did you put a Deadline to when someone must pay up? Like i always put a blurp in my listing, you have 7 days to pay for the won auction, after 7 days item will be realisted and a non payer bidder report will be filed.

I have never dealt with that user name before, but can you check their location? From my experience, i have sold some high end items to people in China, and they took a long time to Pay up. But they did pay up.
Yea I've always had a deadline. In my listing I state 3 days, but I usually give people 7 days to pay before I file an unpaid item case.

I also checked the location as you mentioned and it's a US address.

I don't typically mind when someone takes a while to pay, but to not answer my messages or communicate with me in any way why you haven't paid or when I can expect payment doesn't sit well.

I understand that things pop up sometimes that make it difficult to pay, but at least communicate with me.
marvelfan2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:41 PM   #4
FBallHobbies
Member
 
FBallHobbies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Pineapple Pen
Posts: 2,039
Default

I sold a bunch of stuff to them a few months ago. Almost $500 worth. They emailed me the day before my UPI cases would have closed. They eventually paid
They have a lot of high end stuff. This isn't the first I have heard them waiting last minute
__________________
Link: http://footballhobbies.imgur.com/
I DO NOT AND WILL NOT SEND PWE
Redemption Count: 12/100
NO STICKER AUTOS -
FBallHobbies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:59 PM   #5
obadger
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: TX
Posts: 9,163
Default

I've sold a ton of stuff to them over the years. They always wait until last minute...............always. But, they have always paid.
__________________
__________________________________

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/obadger/sale%20or%20trade---Autos/
obadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:15 PM   #6
marvelfan2019
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 249
Default

Thanks for that information guys!

Good to know that they eventually pay. Hopefully that is the case for me as well.

I appreciate the input.
marvelfan2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 07:14 AM   #7
chippv
Member
 
chippv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Western PA
Posts: 6,368
Default

He is a member here jax

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
__________________
Check out my stuff on ebay just click on my user name
chippv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2018, 11:13 PM   #8
cking
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 12,997
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippv View Post
He is a member here jax

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
that member is making sales threads on here today...not sure if its the same guy or not

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1181050
__________________
Looking for 2013 Football Contenders Vet Cracked Ice /21
2016 Prizm Football Draft Picks Gold/10- Orange /5-Green /5
Crusade Football 2014-2015-2016
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:38 AM   #9
Andy5
Member
 
Andy5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,590
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
that member is making sales threads on here today...not sure if its the same guy or not

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1181050
If that's indeed the same person, he's clearly looking for quick sales to pay for the OP's card/s.

I don't know why you would buy cards when you don't have the money first!
Andy5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 07:52 AM   #10
chippv
Member
 
chippv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Western PA
Posts: 6,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
that member is making sales threads on here today...not sure if its the same guy or not

https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1181050
I 99.9% sure it is him he posted a Bridgewater card in his thread that is in exquisitesportstreasuresllc eBay


https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1176794


https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Nation...IAAOSwQ59ZZF-k
__________________
Check out my stuff on ebay just click on my user name
chippv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:06 PM   #11
marvelfan2019
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 249
Default

I appreciate the info everyone.

At this point, I wish there was a way for me just to cancel the transaction on eBay.

It's not worth my time or frustration to pursue this any further.

If the buyer does pay, is there anyway for me just to refund the payment and cancel the transaction with receiving a negative?
marvelfan2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:35 PM   #12
chippv
Member
 
chippv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Western PA
Posts: 6,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelfan2019 View Post
I appreciate the info everyone.

At this point, I wish there was a way for me just to cancel the transaction on eBay.

It's not worth my time or frustration to pursue this any further.

If the buyer does pay, is there anyway for me just to refund the payment and cancel the transaction with receiving a negative?
You can but he can still drop a negative. Did you open the non payment claim on eBay?
__________________
Check out my stuff on ebay just click on my user name
chippv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:45 PM   #13
marvelfan2019
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippv View Post
You can but he can still drop a negative. Did you open the non payment claim on eBay?
Yea I did. I'm sure they will wait until the last minute to pay as others have mentioned. I would suggest blocking this buyer.

It would be great if eBay would side with sellers more on issues like this. I no longer wish to sell to this person. The thing that bothers me the most is no communication. I've sent several messages with no reply. You should have the right to cancel transactions when people think this kind of behavior is appropriate.
marvelfan2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 02:47 PM   #14
chippv
Member
 
chippv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Western PA
Posts: 6,368
Default

Have you tried contacting him on here? He is online now
__________________
Check out my stuff on ebay just click on my user name
chippv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 06:52 PM   #15
marvelfan2019
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 249
Default

There's no real point to contacting them on here imo.

I shouldn't have to contact someone on a secondary site to ask why they haven't paid for their eBay purchase in 12 days.
marvelfan2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:46 AM   #16
theRLO
Member
 
theRLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,136
Default

It sucks to have to wait for your money, but if the payment processor and the marketplace allows for X amount of days then blocking them for using the full amount of time seems a bit heavy handed, IMO.
__________________
Collecting: Green Bay Packers, New York Yankees, Detroit Tigers, Colorado Avalanche
theRLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:03 PM   #17
marvelfan2019
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theRLO View Post
It sucks to have to wait for your money, but if the payment processor and the marketplace allows for X amount of days then blocking them for using the full amount of time seems a bit heavy handed, IMO.
Well in my listing I state that I expect payment within 3 days.

I gave this person 7 days to pay before opening a unpaid item case.

It has now been 12 days and they have not paid or contacted me back, even though I sent them several messages.

There are not many places in this world where you can commit to buying something and then not pay for nearly two weeks, unless you have negotiated a payment date with the seller beforehand, which this buyer did not do.

If you feel like blocking this person is "heavy handed" please feel free to leave your eBay user ID here so I can add you to the list as well
marvelfan2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 08:04 PM   #18
marvelfan2019
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 249
Default

Unpaid item case has been closed.

Buyer never paid or contacted me in any way, even though I attempted to reach out several times.

All they get is a unpaid strike against them, which essentially means nothing

I really wish sellers could leave a negative in situations like these.
marvelfan2019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 10:33 PM   #19
Bottom9th
Member
 
Bottom9th's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Land O Lakes, Florida
Posts: 2,038
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelfan2019 View Post
Well in my listing I state that I expect payment within 3 days.

I gave this person 7 days to pay before opening a unpaid item case.

It has now been 12 days and they have not paid or contacted me back, even though I sent them several messages.

There are not many places in this world where you can commit to buying something and then not pay for nearly two weeks, unless you have negotiated a payment date with the seller beforehand, which this buyer did not do.

If you feel like blocking this person is "heavy handed" please feel free to leave your eBay user ID here so I can add you to the list as well
I have dealt with them several times though nothing recently. They always paid but I think I had to open UPI every time. You were more than patient and they deserve the strike and to be blocked IMO
__________________
1500.4 miles/$1873 for Team Connor! RIP Little Guy
http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/off-topic/524160-biking-connor.html#post5036603

Always looking to buy. Shoot me a PM!
Bottom9th is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.