Blowout Cards Forums
This Just In

Go Back   Blowout Cards Forums > THE MARKETPLACE > Member Sales/Trade Feedback

Notices

Member Sales/Trade Feedback Share feedback on Buyers, Sellers, and Traders

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2018, 10:30 PM   #1
clocsta2323
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: D.C.
Posts: 2,238
Default dynastysportscards SCAMMERS

Here's the deal.. I sold a Heliot Ramos refractor auto to this buyer for ~120. It was the only item in the dozens I sent from that block of items that didn't get "delivered". Tracking displayed "Out For Delivery" ---> "Delivery Status Not Updated". A couple days after I get a indifferent message.. " whats up with this item?". I called Clovis , CA USPS and when i gave them the address the line went silent for a while... she came back and was animated about the scammers at this address. They approach off-day carriers directly and try and to acquire the packages without having the USPS scan.

The Ramos refractor that didnt show up was entered as delivered due to the volume of complaints this post office had. They loathed this family.

No word from them once it was marked delivered.

Tracking #:9400109699938019852464
clocsta2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:22 AM   #2
oldgoldy97
Member
 
oldgoldy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: MN
Posts: 18,853
Default

So the PO knows they are scammers yet still doesn’t scan the packages?
oldgoldy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:41 AM   #3
solt0131
Member
 
solt0131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 7,181
Default

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...rchInterval=30
solt0131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:34 AM   #4
Siberian13
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 14,494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgoldy97 View Post
So the PO knows they are scammers yet still doesnít scan the packages?
The post office doesn't care about much
Siberian13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #5
clocsta2323
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: D.C.
Posts: 2,238
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian13 View Post
The post office doesn't care about much
My understanding of the situation is they try and wrest packages from the carrier who is delivering on the normal carriers day off.
clocsta2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:11 PM   #6
theRLO
Member
 
theRLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,141
Default

Not defending the person getting called out, but what your post says is basically hearsay from a random postal employee.

What if the person being called out really doesn't get their package? The PO will scan it as delivered just because they allegedly have a history with them? Weird.
__________________
Collecting: Green Bay Packers, New York Yankees, Detroit Tigers, Colorado Avalanche
theRLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 04:56 PM   #7
MikeB
Member
 
MikeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bayonne NJ
Posts: 590
Default

So, we are to believe that the person who purchased the card knew exactly what day it would be delivered and that his normal delivery person would be off that day.
Then, this person tracked down the delivery person, took the package from him without it being scanned, and went about his normal busy day.
Next, we should believe that this particular post office location knows about the supposed scammers and does nothing about it?

Ok, has anyone notified local or postal police informing them of an organized theft ring going on?

Has there been a paypal claim opened about an item not being delivered?

This sounds like there should be some pop corn involved soon.
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 05:47 PM   #8
CenCalCards
Member
 
CenCalCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 146
Default

First of all.... DynastySportsCards is me. This is a ridiculous accusation... MikeB makes the best point here. Your accusing me of tracking down carriers covering other carriers routes and then what, convincing them to give me the packages without scanning it? Thats rather childish to think one "Family" had a scam setup like this for 1 $120 card out of the six figures I spend on ebay every year. Get a life. Your tracking showed not delivered so I asked you to look into it. I bought probably 15 Heliot non color Ref autos, and to me best recollection your description didn't list the serial number. The fact that you try and drag my local carriers into this just shows your embellishing the truth. Point Made....

P.S. Clocsta2323 didn't call the post office after I made the inquiry. He/She asked me to wait and see as it was the holidays (USPS Jacked up on the Holidays) which I agreed. If He/She called at all it was in the last few days. But I guess saying that now after telling the story makes his/her point sound more like a conspiracy.

Thank You to those who brought this craziness to my attention.

Recent Feedback ratings (last 12 months)
1 month 6 months 12 months
Positive 82 270 430
Neutral 0 0 0
Negative 0 0 0
CenCalCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:47 PM   #9
cking
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 13,321
Default

now its popcorn time
__________________
Looking for 2013 Football Contenders Vet Cracked Ice /21
2016 Prizm Football Draft Picks Gold/10- Orange /5-Green /5
Crusade Football 2014-2015-2016
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #10
glen87
Member
 
glen87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: VERMONT
Posts: 35,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clocsta2323 View Post
Here's the deal.. I sold a Heliot Ramos refractor auto to this buyer for ~120. It was the only item in the dozens I sent from that block of items that didn't get "delivered". Tracking displayed "Out For Delivery" ---> "Delivery Status Not Updated". A couple days after I get a indifferent message.. " whats up with this item?". I called Clovis , CA USPS and when i gave them the address the line went silent for a while... she came back and was animated about the scammers at this address. They approach off-day carriers directly and try and to acquire the packages without having the USPS scan.

The Ramos refractor that didnt show up was entered as delivered due to the volume of complaints this post office had. They loathed this family.

No word from them once it was marked delivered.

Tracking #:9400109699938019852464
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenCalCards View Post
First of all.... DynastySportsCards is me. This is a ridiculous accusation... MikeB makes the best point here. Your accusing me of tracking down carriers covering other carriers routes and then what, convincing them to give me the packages without scanning it? Thats rather childish to think one "Family" had a scam setup like this for 1 $120 card out of the six figures I spend on ebay every year. Get a life. Your tracking showed not delivered so I asked you to look into it. I bought probably 15 Heliot non color Ref autos, and to me best recollection your description didn't list the serial number. The fact that you try and drag my local carriers into this just shows your embellishing the truth. Point Made....

P.S. Clocsta2323 didn't call the post office after I made the inquiry. He/She asked me to wait and see as it was the holidays (USPS Jacked up on the Holidays) which I agreed. If He/She called at all it was in the last few days. But I guess saying that now after telling the story makes his/her point sound more like a conspiracy.

Thank You to those who brought this craziness to my attention.

Recent Feedback ratings (last 12 months)
1 month 6 months 12 months
Positive 82 270 430
Neutral 0 0 0
Negative 0 0 0
we now have both sides (or parts thereof)
__________________
https://www.flickr.com/photos/glen87/albums
collecting James Madison University players of all sports
glen87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 06:52 PM   #11
cking
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 13,321
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenCalCards View Post
Thats rather childish to think one "Family" had a scam setup like this for 1 $120 card out of the six figures I spend on ebay every year. Get a life.
Is that you dwadecollector?
__________________
Looking for 2013 Football Contenders Vet Cracked Ice /21
2016 Prizm Football Draft Picks Gold/10- Orange /5-Green /5
Crusade Football 2014-2015-2016
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:05 PM   #12
CenCalCards
Member
 
CenCalCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Is that you dwadecollector?


No sir


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CenCalCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #13
matt060488
Member
 
matt060488's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: WI
Posts: 4,457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cking View Post
Is that you dwadecollector?
100% PBM...not even a question
matt060488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:56 PM   #14
jewcer2k5
Member
 
jewcer2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 30,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt060488 View Post
100% PBM...not even a question
Who is?
__________________
Follow me on eBay, 200+ auctions per week
Find my weekly BGS subs and monthly PSA subs in the group break section
Secondary eBay account - pc_sportscards
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:56 PM   #15
27tinman
Member
 
27tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewcer2k5 View Post
Who is?
CenCalCards
27tinman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:06 PM   #16
jewcer2k5
Member
 
jewcer2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 30,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27tinman View Post
CenCalCards
I have known Bobby for a few years now and I can guarantee he is not a PBM. Weíve done multiple high end deals and there has never been an issue.

Reading the OP, how did the PO randomly just mark the card as delivered? If the PO knows someone is a scammer shouldnít they report that to the authorities instead of getting all worked up when someone randomly calls them to talk about that address? A lot of the OPís story sounds crazy to me.

I obviously have no idea about the transaction or the apparent phone call but I can say Bobby is a stand up high end card guy. He may be overpriced and hard to deal with. Always wanting to trade instead of just selling me a card for the price I want to pay but I canít imagine him scamming anyone for a card of any amount of value.
__________________
Follow me on eBay, 200+ auctions per week
Find my weekly BGS subs and monthly PSA subs in the group break section
Secondary eBay account - pc_sportscards
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 11:15 PM   #17
CenCalCards
Member
 
CenCalCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27tinman View Post
CenCalCards


No.. sorry never owned a Dwane Wade card...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CenCalCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 12:36 AM   #18
27tinman
Member
 
27tinman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,061
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jewcer2k5 View Post
I have known Bobby for a few years now and I can guarantee he is not a PBM. Weíve done multiple high end deals and there has never been an issue.

Reading the OP, how did the PO randomly just mark the card as delivered? If the PO knows someone is a scammer shouldnít they report that to the authorities instead of getting all worked up when someone randomly calls them to talk about that address? A lot of the OPís story sounds crazy to me.

I obviously have no idea about the transaction or the apparent phone call but I can say Bobby is a stand up high end card guy. He may be overpriced and hard to deal with. Always wanting to trade instead of just selling me a card for the price I want to pay but I canít imagine him scamming anyone for a card of any amount of value.
I was just answering your question of who they were accusing of being a PBM.
27tinman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 01:15 AM   #19
cking
Member
 
cking's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: In my house
Posts: 13,321
Default

I never accused anyone of being a PBM.

I asked if he was dwadecollector because of the douchey comment about how much money he spends on Ebay every year.

dwadecollector used to always brag about his riches and how much money he spent on cards.............until his stupid a*s got banned
__________________
Looking for 2013 Football Contenders Vet Cracked Ice /21
2016 Prizm Football Draft Picks Gold/10- Orange /5-Green /5
Crusade Football 2014-2015-2016
cking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:54 AM   #20
purejd86p
Member
 
purejd86p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Rocklin, Ca
Posts: 3,520
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt060488 View Post
100% PBM...not even a question


Are you sure about that?
purejd86p is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 09:31 AM   #21
jewcer2k5
Member
 
jewcer2k5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 30,414
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27tinman View Post
I was just answering your question of who they were accusing of being a PBM.
I know you werenít. Someone else was.
__________________
Follow me on eBay, 200+ auctions per week
Find my weekly BGS subs and monthly PSA subs in the group break section
Secondary eBay account - pc_sportscards
jewcer2k5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:22 AM   #22
jcardstore
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 7,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenCalCards View Post
No.. sorry never owned a Dwane Wade card...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Macaroon moon diamonds got me feelin' bipolar
jcardstore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:13 AM   #23
CenCalCards
Member
 
CenCalCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcardstore View Post


I am unfamiliar with blowout talk. What does a lot of coffee and colons mean?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CenCalCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:15 AM   #24
Siberian13
Temporarily Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 14,494
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenCalCards View Post
I am unfamiliar with blowout talk. What does a lot of coffee and colons mean?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It means they don't believe you. Hope you two can work this out
Siberian13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:20 AM   #25
CenCalCards
Member
 
CenCalCards's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian13 View Post
It means they don't believe you. Hope you two can work this out


Lol ok... honestly I donít really care. People can say what they want on here. I donít even use blowout. Me Ebay feedback and reputation in the Facebook world is real where many people would vouch for me. This forum can have real stories and fake stories I am sure. But the accusation this joker makes about a family crime syndicate joining forces with the off day USPS floaters to deliver packages unscanned... thus leaving the world and financial institutions is disarray and willing to pay the ransom of ONE MILLION DOLLARS!! MUAH HA HA HA HA... make up a believable story.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CenCalCards is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2013, Blowout Cards Inc.